You just missed out on $15 million... smh

Would of been nice to get more information about the site founders and some perspective about the site from them or at least one quote responding to the investment. Because of this obvious omission my 'spidey senses' (as well as actual experience) tells me the $15 million has more to do with lets call it 'insider trading' than it being some tremendous mind-blowing concept and/or impact.

And good points are being made from all ya'll guys, despite the extra fat (juvenile forum ego) on the meat lol

Nobody's hating. but you.

You are the one going at established companies....... as if you have the holy answer.
But you have no track record of anything other your mouth.
I didn't come on here saying this about THEM.

I can always see thru you cause your fake.
You want to be important....... but your ego and fakeness always get the best of you.

It is the reason no one major has hooked up with you.
I am sure they know you exist, but everything associated with you on the net .......brings up negatively.

You have no clue about business marketing otherwise you would keep your opinions to a low.
YOUR SIGNATURE IS ATTACHED TO YOUR COMPANY NAME IDIOT.

Same guy that lied in the Chris lightly thread about the you talked to Chris's mom BFF.
THAT WAS CLASSIC

Oh...you still Butt Hurt about the Chris Lighty thing? Geez dude, you're worse than a broad.

Congratulations on being the first member of my ignore list. Because your entire existence generates nothing of value.

2 things I know about this site after visiting it for 8+ years. Whenever someone mentions Timbaland Miko, a million people will rush into the thread doing cost comparisons of a cheaper rig, and Troup will never ever ever ever admit he's wrong. Ever. It's not in his soul. He's just not built that way. He could be drunk drivin and hit a parked schoolbus full of children, and he'll blame it on the kids. This man will find some way to blame it on the children sitting in their seats on the schoolbus. I guarantee you. To the other cats on this board, don't even waste your time. This man could be Adolf Hitler's publicist.

you have a point there....

2 things I know about this site after visiting it for 8+ years. Whenever someone mentions Timbaland Miko, a million people will rush into the thread doing cost comparisons of a cheaper rig, and Troup will never ever ever ever admit he's wrong. Ever. It's not in his soul. He's just not built that way. He could be drunk drivin and hit a parked schoolbus full of children, and he'll blame it on the kids. This man will find some way to blame it on the children sitting in their seats on the schoolbus. I guarantee you. To the other cats on this board, don't even waste your time. This man could be Adolf Hitler's publicist.

He doesn't defend them anymore. They don't give him a check. But he still won't say he was wrong.

Last edited:
Oh...you still Butt Hurt about the Chris Lighty thing? Geez dude, you're worse than a broad.

Congratulations on being the first member of my ignore list. Because your entire existence generates nothing of value.

If anything...

You are butt hurt..you just put me on the ignore list. HELLO!

I can just see through you man, you are too easy.

Humble yourself and learn ..you don't know everything and it shows constantly by your business acumen.

Last edited:
I was just on Rap Genius the other day looking up some Lupe/Jay-Z lyrics lol

Learned a lot of sh!t that day......lol

Sure a lot of it is subjective, but like drew said I think the site is Genius. Puts every other lyric site to absolute shame

Oh yeah...and now I'm a liar. Wow. This is getting really good.

Yes, you are a ****ing liar. What else do you call this:

That's just it. Listeners don't really give a shit about the lyrics. What they do give a shit about is the artists LIVES. That's what they want to get into. Not the deeper meaning of a song.

One hour later...

I never said people don't care about lyrics. My question is, is it worth $15 Million.

Again...I'm not saying nobody cares about lyrics. Hell, I care about lyrics. But I don't think enough people care about lyrics to make a $15 Million investment in a site, devoted to HIP HOP LYRICS.

That's called a god damn LIE. Clear as day.

Again, if a BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION, was "REALLY interested" in your idea, an idea you said needs proprietary means of rolling it out, and they DID NOT FUND YOU, OR STEAL YOUR IDEA, it was probably a dumb ass idea, like IndustrySound.

Last edited:
If anything...

You are butt hurt..you just put me on the ignore list. HELLO!

I can just see through you man, you are too easy.

Humble yourself and learn ..you don't know everything and it shows constantly by your business acumen.

Learn from who? What? You??

Where's your proven track record of success for us to learn from? Only thing you've proven is that you're damn successful in derailing productive threads.

But go ahead and wow us with your track record of success

We'll wait...

Learn from who? What? You??

Where's your proven track record of success for us to learn from? Only thing you've proven is that you're damn successful in derailing productive threads.

But go ahead and wow us with your track record of success

We'll wait...

There is a reason your name is not mentioned on "Success from FP" thread........That says it all.

If you are have been on here since 2003 .......you are no longer a Future Producer.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

One hour later...

Again, if a BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION, was "REALLY interested" in your idea, an idea you said needs proprietary means of rolling it out, and they DID NOT FUND YOU, OR STEAL YOUR IDEA, it was probably a dumb ass idea, like IndustrySound.

He always gettin caught lying. Its sick.

Last edited:

One hour later...

Dude...what I did was CLARIFY my original statement.

So for the case of the show to the FP public, I did indeed say that people don't give a shit about lyrics. What I meant by that statement, was that in comparison to the music consuming public, very, very very few of them are concerned with the quality of the lyrics.

As for all that other nonsense, you can take that to your mama. This company has multi-billion dollar clients to deal with. At this point, they aren't interested in building new service offerings, and taking on something as volatile as THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

But that doesn't mean that they didn't like the idea. Which they did. Hey, it's pretty damn cool to have 1 person who started a billion dollar business, and one person who runs that billion dollar business, tell you that you have a great idea.

Not many folks can say that.

But you real mad tho. You may wanna simmer down and get back on topic.

So for the case of the show to the FP public, I did indeed say that people don't give a shit about lyrics. What I meant by that statement, was that in comparison to the music consuming public, very, very very few of them are concerned with the quality of the lyrics.

Got caught lying again ,huh smh

Good day everyone. It's been fun.

Thank your friendly neighborhood troll, and immature FP members for derailing what could have been a productive thread.

People can't even discuss social media strategies without calling names and throwing shots.

Pretty sad.

As for all that other nonsense, you can take that to your mama. This company has multi-billion dollar clients to deal with. At this point, they aren't interested in building new service offerings, and taking on something as volatile as THE MUSIC INDUSTRY.

But that doesn't mean that they didn't like the idea. Which they did. Hey, it's pretty damn cool to have 1 person who started a billion dollar business, and one person who runs that billion dollar business, tell you that you have a great idea.

Not many folks can say that.

But you real mad tho. You may wanna simmer down and get back on topic.

Twist it how you want. The proof is in black and white. Another member (a vet, at that) even addressed you stating people don't care about lyrics was wrong.

And in this post, you lied again. First, the company was "REALLY interested", now, "they aren't interested in building new service offerings". Why wouldn't they want a piece of the MUSIC INDUSTRY (that they aren't making a profit in. Remember, this a "BILLION DOLLAR" company, not a mom and pop shop) with your idea they were so interested in? Billion dollar businesses don't turn down profit, ESPECIALLY in an area that they aren't already making a profit in, and ESPECIALLY if they've been given an idea that would work, FOR FREE.

And you don't even work in the Music Industry. LOL. You have no success to show in THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. And the company you WORK FOR isn't in the Music Industry. So their branding and success have nothing to do with this thread, and ESPECIALLY nothing to do with you.

You need a strait jacket.

I can discuss business strategy all day long. But I'm not gonna do that with a pathological liar.

Last edited:
Twist it how you want. The proof is in black and white. Another member (a vet, at that) even addressed you stating people don't care about lyrics was wrong.

Here's the thing. I don't get influenced by other people. I have my opinion, and I stand by it. Drew can think what he wants to. If his opinion differs from mine, THAT'S GREAT. He's a man with an opinion, just like me.

The difference between him and you, is that when he disagrees, he discuses it like an adult. Supports his opinion with valid data, and well stated opinions. He doesn't catch feelings, start cursing and name calling, and take his ball and go home...

YOU DO.

You spewed estrogen all over this thread. You should be embarrassed.

And in this post, you lied again. First, the company was "REALLY interested", now, "they aren't interested in building new service offerings". Why wouldn't they want a piece of the MUSIC INDUSTRY (that they aren't making a profit in. Remember, this a "BILLION DOLLAR" company, not a mom and pop shop) with your idea they were so interested in?

Since reading comprehension CLEARLY is not your strong suit, I'll cut and paste what I actually said.

Funny thing...I actually sat down and spoke to the former CEO's and the current CEO about my ideas. They were actually REALLY interested, and thought I had a great idea.

Them as individuals, and THE COMPANY are 2 totally different entities. The CEO can think a FOOD TRUCK is a great idea, but that doesn't mean that the company he runs is going to invest in FOOD TRUCKS.

But maybe you don't know much about how business works, so I digress...

And you don't even work in the Music Industry. LOL. You have no success to show in THE MUSIC INDUSTRY. And the company you WORK FOR isn't in the Music Industry. So their branding and success have nothing to do with this thread, and ESPECIALLY nothing to do with you.

You need a strait jacket.

I can discuss business strategy all day long. But I'm not gonna do that with a pathological liar.

Yes...that's because NO OTHER INDUSTRY ON THE PLANET overlaps with the music industry.

Especially not Information Technology.

:cry:

Steve Jobs feels sorry for your mother.

Last edited:
Don't care about differing opinions. I already addressed that. I didn't catch feelings. You called me a liar, and I exposed you. Period. **** you and your life.

IT huh? And you know how Steve Jobs feels? Yeah, kindly shut the **** up, you Apple employee. You have a Map app to fix.

You know what? This is my last post addressing you, troup. I'm acting like a fool going back in forth with an insane person.

Last edited:
Don't care about differing opinions. I already addressed that. I didn't catch feelings. You called me a liar, and I exposed you. Period. **** you and your life.

IT huh? And you know how Steve Jobs feels? Yeah, kindly shut the **** up, you Apple employee. You have a Map app to fix.

You know what? This is my last post addressing you, troup. I'm acting like a fool going back in forth with an insane person.

You caught feelings just like a little girl, and started cursing and taking personal shots. You even acknowledged it. Do you not remember that?

Where did i call you a liar??

You might be bipolar. Or either dyslexic.

Or worse a bipolar dyslexic. One of your personalities wants to shoot the other, but can't find the NUG store.

Last edited:
You caught feelings just like a little girl, and started cursing and taking personal shots. You even acknowledged it. Do you not remember that?

Or worse a bipolar dyslexic. One of your personalities wants to shoot the other, but can't find the NUG store.

Looks like you are the one with bipolar disorder., Dont remember half the lies you type on here.
Then you get mad when people expose you... and want to wine about derailing a thread.

People are reading what you wrote and can see you lied.

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Good day everyone. It's been fun.

Thank your friendly neighborhood troll, and immature FP members for derailing what could have been a productive thread.

People can't even discuss social media strategies without calling names and throwing shots.

Pretty sad.

The thread is still productive. You just can't get away that mess that you use to
Now you wanna cry. You exposed yourself ...that ego does it every time.

LilRo bringing excellent points and you got caught.

Thread not derailed, just handle up and quit crying.

Last edited:
Gotta disagree Troup...

E-40 made a entire career out "making up" phrases and slang and people wanting to know "what does that mean?"... curiosity. You can even watch CNN and some reporter will try to weave in 6 year old Hip Hop slang they just got hip to.

"Tonight Barack Obama brought the pain to Osama"

... and imagine what a great site this could be for parents that aren't up on new slang and hear their kids listening to something.

Hell, I only come on FP to see what ridiculousness is out because I have a son that turns 13 this month. I have to stay up on what he's up on. I don't even listen to rap music anymore.

Go Rap Genius!!!.... I need to know what YOLO means... (not really but that's the point)

Last edited:

Music Dealers shoutin out Rap Genius for the win.

Music Dealers ‏@MusicDealers

Rap Genius: the "hip-hop wikipedia" all rap lyrics explained. this website is dope! check it out | http://ow.ly/edP1k @RapGenius

Last edited:
Back