Why are Mac computers so popular among producers?

Just built an i7 , 6gig of tri channel ram , twin 280 gfx , twin 500gig sata 2 drives and a 1k watt supply .
It is the fastest thing I have every built or used , unfortunately it was a gift for someone !

I'm aware that you didn't want to read the post.

oh, im glad you know that i didnt read that post that i mentioned was long. i assumed that you thought i did read it , based on your post that inferred i had . But now i see that you knew that i hadnt read it . good

ALso, your recent post "sisnt want to read it" might be misleading to some, since it may inffer that i was "Worried" about reading it because i am psychic and was aware of the good points that were presumably made therein. This of course would be a stupid assumption, seeing that i have no such powers , and that i had replied to every other post thus far so obviously it wasnt a matter of "didnt want to " for any reason that wasnt "it was long"

oh, im glad you know that i didnt read that post that i mentioned was long. i assumed that you thought i did read it , based on your post that inferred i had . But now i see that you knew that i hadnt read it . good

ALso, your recent post "sisnt want to read it" might be misleading to some, since it may inffer that i was "Worried" about reading it because i am psychic and was aware of the good points that were presumably made therein. This of course would be a stupid assumption, seeing that i have no such powers , and that i had replied to every other post thus far so obviously it wasnt a matter of "didnt want to " for any reason that wasnt "it was long"

You read the post anyway.

Why would you care about my penis lenght?

Mac+Starbucks is a cliche because Starbucks is a Mac-user cliche. A person who spends $600 more for a computer tends to spend $1-4 more for a coffee. Seems accurate, right? Mac users have a slight tendency to be skinny vegans as well -- it all seems to run in the same circle. Not saying that's specifically you, but there's a large enough group to allow me to generalize. Mac users also stereotypically drive Hybrid cars -- anything they can do to make themselves feel like they're better than everything else.
I would guess that they stereotypically have small penises, but that's just a guess ;)

I wouldn't have said anything if you didn't use the penis stereotype. I had to say this: I think you are a communist that hopes that my MacBookPro will explode in my lap. I also own a pick-up truck, a Jaguar and a Saint Bernard dog. Guess what? My penis is not short at all.. Buy cheap clothes, drive cheap cars and enjoy your penis length (or shortness) as long as your boss that owns a Mac allows you to have any free time to do this. Does he know you are browsing forums during work?

Back