Whos the next great rapper?

The next GREAT emcee? No conest's, sunz.

KYANE LINGY!!

Because.....

1. He's hungry

2. He bought his mum a truck, and he has to keep writin' to get an advance so he can pay for it.

3. He's Hungry

4. He's moved 1265 units on Soundclick

Keep your eyes out for Kyane. He'll be dropping like your pants in the restroom. New album out this winter.

fatceezy said:
1.Young Rome - got them young boi good looks with a mad gruff voice and sum stuttery flow, mainstream but thats what blows up - ain't noone mentioned rakim or mos def or nothing alongside biggie and pac cos they ain't mainstream
Are you muthaphuckin serious? #1? You smokin some goooooooood shlt!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by fatceezy
1.Young Rome - got them young boi good looks with a mad gruff voice and sum stuttery flow, mainstream but thats what blows up - ain't noone mentioned rakim or mos def or nothing alongside biggie and pac cos they ain't mainstream

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you muthaphuckin serious? #1? You smokin some goooooooood shlt!

yup. like i sed being mainstream is what blows up and i ain't saying he's gonna be good but probably gonna do well for himself in the comin year or 2. No curretn new rapper is gonna be great, to be great u gotta be good for a long time first. but yup i reckon rome will blow up cos the record companies know he's where the money at

Last I checked we were measuring greatness upon skills and content, not sales. Besides Rome isn't selling out in stores anyway... Uhh, I don't even consider dude a rapper.. are we talkin about the same guy? If so.. he's trendy R/B not an MC.

lol. well there will be no more greats. noone will ever compete with pac and biggie in this life so i guess what it is to be great will change. ps i think u r thinking of omarion from b2k? cos young rome is the guy who raps in his track after party. but yeah like i sed i think he'll blow up. beans is the only one gonna get close but a few ppl i mentioned i think gon make motions aka sales.

Thanks, you too.

Check out the link in my sig to see some of my other graphics.

Back