Who will still be making hits 10 years from now ???

Lil wayne said he's done after 31. Biebs has 2-3 more years until he completely looses his voice. Probably the reason he's been rapping lately. Gaga has plenty of time, no doubt there.

I think it will be interesting to see if Rihanna will still be immensely successful.
i dno, she could kinda get on parr with beyonce in a few years, shes going the right way about it

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

I think it will be interesting to see if Rihanna will still be immensely successful.
i dno, she could kinda get on parr with beyonce in a few years, shes going the right way about it

?

i don't see lil wayne being around for the next 10 years at all. If he does last, that's sad. He's over-saturating the music market with his sound, it will fade. There was a point in time recently where you couldn't turn on the radio without hearing wayne on some track.

If kanye can keep reinventing and coming up with pioneering stuff like he has been, he might be around a bit longer but more on the production side i would think. He's already been doing stuff for 10 years. People will grow tired of his style as an artist/rapper too.

Truthfully, i can't see anyone out right now that will be a mainstream staple 10 years from now. It's too unrealistic to think that.

who do you see that will then?

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Only problem is SHE CAN'T SING!!!

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Only problem is SHE CAN'T SING!!!

Rihanna that is!!!!

ten years from now, the game will be dominated by all the "freshman" rappers, None of the guys popular now will still be making hits (besides possible Kanye (he might go into another field), Em, JayZ). I wanna say Snoop just because he's so easy to like but......

My predictions for 2021: J. Cole, Big Sean, Nicki Minaj, Drake, Wale/Meek, Mac Miller, Wiz, ASAP Rocky, Casey Veggies, Black Hippy,

I think Chris Brown and Usher will be. Most of the music you hear on the TV (in the Netherlands atleast), has become more like electronic music and Chris Brown and Usher are also changing with it.

lol drake can't produce

he can learn to produce as in how
P.Diddy does it executive produce
that means he gets the biggest piece of the pie
makes the connects/contacts/molding new talent

that what everyone on the forum should be trying to do with their brand
your company will fail or continue to grow
I'm starting off from the back with a media/ent company molding/my connections/contacts/molding new talent
building my brand through business coaching/consulting for those in the media/ent business that's where the connections and contacts (releationships building) begins with me ...
and well as building real one on one relationship with ppl who will be fans of the music and products I'll be putting into the marketplace

ppl say how do I get fans
how do I reach fans
well my fans are also my bethren those who live a Christ-like lifestyle those ppl who don't listen to Lil' Wayne those that don't like Drake and what he stands for but prays for them to get out of their mess
and what is real talking about drugs,sex,money and destroying the community??
real is building business to build up your local and national community which centers around music and entertainment
the choice is up to you how you do this..just don't fall into the trap of being a rich prisoner/drug addict
because of this

Walkinonwater.gif

THE WALKING ON WATER MEDIA/ENT/BUSINESS COACH Antonio
LETS BUILD A RELATIONSHIP TO BUILD YOUR SUCCESS

holy_lamb_media_entertainment@hotmail.com
SERVICES

marketing salesmanship
professionalism sure fire networking
faith and entertainment leadership
time management/organization niche market research
Q & A Music Business/Law Consultation Recording/Production Studio design/organization(includes equipment suggestions for your budget)
artist bio/press kit writing freelance blog posts
business startups development budget development
studio security contact resources

"they speak on malcolm and martin, christians lets speak on luther and calvin"
"My Lord is not black or white he's GLORIOUS"

Back