Which producers are best on the piano keys?

dopemcee said:
dumb ass faggot..what songs has ronald jen produced?????

yeah he does his thing on the keys on youtube but how does that warrant an "end of discussion" cuz you mentioned his name?

u want a cookie cuz you know him?

hate dumbass niggas who cant read.
Dude, It's not that serious! It'll be a'ight.:)

Seddaproductionz said:
Scott Storch has some mad skillz too...
I, LISN2DABEAT got some skills LOL!:hello: my ringtone is "Piano Man" by Brandy (well it will be when I get some time on my cell)

Last edited:
flipn50 said:
Mysto and Pizzi on their youtube video.
do you guys have a low criteria for what being "nice on the keys" is or something????

mysto is boo boo on the keys meng. pizzi is alright on the keys...but far from "nice".

folks thinking doing 1 finger melodies is being "nice on the keys" jeez. raise yall expectations man..

dopemcee said:
dumb ass faggot..what songs has ronald jen produced?????

yeah he does his thing on the keys on youtube but how does that warrant an "end of discussion" cuz you mentioned his name?

u want a cookie cuz you know him?

hate dumbass niggas who cant read.

...r u serious.... ur about to have a heart attack because of some1s opinion?

dopemcee said:
do you guys have a low criteria for what being "nice on the keys" is or something????

mysto is boo boo on the keys meng. pizzi is alright on the keys...but far from "nice".

folks thinking doing 1 finger melodies is being "nice on the keys" jeez. raise yall expectations man..

...here we go again...

take a chill pill, go take a **** then come back and post something (without getting angry dude)

u really need to chill out

Last edited:
Oh, Really?

dopemcee said:

If you look up Dear Jayne f/J. Holiday's "Rain (remix)" he does his thing on the piano keys. That's just my opinion.:hello:

Last edited:
Everybody has some good ones in there (No DRSP to the oldheads in here) but. . .

L.O.S. Da FUCCIN' Mystro!

This nigga here . . . SMH

Back