Which producers are best on the piano keys?

i didnt know JR was is from this hella nice place in tha Bay. like...HELLA nice. jus goes to show, jus cuz u aint fromt ha hood, doesnt mean ****

havok... said:
i didnt know JR was is from this hella nice place in tha Bay. like...HELLA nice. jus goes to show, jus cuz u aint fromt ha hood, doesnt mean ****

lol..a lotta rap motherfvckers are from nice areas. Its like a big secret.

havok... said:
lmao. when u put it like that, i get it. but was that he was tryna say?

Who knows...probably a Freudian slip...but some people here are really that desparate

Last edited by a moderator:
puffedoutproductions said:
lol..a lotta rap motherfvckers are from nice areas. Its like a big secret.

lol yeah. isnt busta from tha burbs too? born in bk then moved when he was like 12...

jadillac1181 said:
-Damon Thomas of the Underdogs
-B. Cox is obvious
-Brian McKnight

I've always wondered how good R. Kelly is at playing the keys....he's never done a straight piano ballad. Maybe that "Soldier Heart" song was one though, I cant remember. I'm sure he's great though.

I'm really judging this based on videos I have seen as proof

who else?

ronald jenkees (dont sleep on that dude)

Mikkel Eriksen and Tor Hermanse aka STARGATE
b.cox.
alicia keys
danja's chords i dono they are pretty sick to me
mike elizondo
jr rotem
ryan leslie isnt bad
mario winans
storch
the underdogs
7sevin
stevie wonder

JMaCTraX said:
i heard mannie got talent on the keys... will we ever hear?... thats what I wanna hear a mannie fresh rnb track

I believe its Tank's 2nd album he did a couple of tracks on there.

InfamousGee said:
Ronald Jenkees..

End discussion..
dumb ass faggot..what songs has ronald jen produced?????

yeah he does his thing on the keys on youtube but how does that warrant an "end of discussion" cuz you mentioned his name?

u want a cookie cuz you know him?

hate dumbass niggas who cant read.

Last edited:
dopemcee said:
dumb ass faggot..what songs has ronald jen produced?????

yeah he does his thing on the keys on youtube but how does that warrant an "end of discussion" cuz you mentioned his name?

u want a cookie cuz you know him?

hate dumbass niggas who cant read.

i noticed this reoccuring theme that involves you being angry.

Hmm, there are many that have been mentioned already, but out of others...

Chris Jasper - Was in the Isley Brothers for many years and played keyboard/composed many songs for them, and later as a solo artist.

Battlecat - I don't how great he is at performing piano solos, but some of the keys he plays on his tracks are very nice.

Damon Thomas from the Underdogs is a beast....yall better watch them videos. Or better yet, if ur in LA....go check him out...CRAZY on the keys...

Back