Which Hip Hop Producer Has The Best Drums

somebody said lex luger? LOLOL! he uses the same soft-ass thin-ass fruity loops 808 sounds over and over again.

I say Primo & Battlecat. Their drums bang hard, and they always come with new sounds

Dr. Dre, Timbo's drums were never really all that great to me...his patterns were just dope. Bad Boy's Hitmen from the 90s had some dope drums. The Rap-A-Lot dudes had some dope drums in their day also. DJ Toomp's drums are dope. Outkast (Earthtone 3) had dope drums ("Bombs Over Baghdad" anyone?) Dilla had some super-cold ass drums. I can't believe no one mentioned him yet. DJ Quik had some pretty hard ass drums to me too.

Dr. Dre of course. I love Premo's drums. Easy Mo Bee drums are fire too! I love boi1da, vinylz, and wondagurl drums too!

dont know, there are alot of dudes with fkin insane drums, but at the top of my head i would say nick wiz. Real groovy sp1200 shit

The Doppelgangaz, Kno, El-P, Sapient, Emancipator, DJ Premier, Blue Sky Black Death, Prince Paul, Must Volkoff, Farma G, Showbiz, Lord Finesse etc...

Tbh, none of them. Their drums are good but not really crazy if you get what I mean their drums is normal and clean.

Dre has very clean normal instrument drums and timbaland did some stuff sounds like he was beatboxin and did some mpc sounding drums lol. And i think kanye's drums he said he sampled dre so not him either.

Back