Which Hip Hop Producer Has The Best Drums

Dj Khalil tops this list easy. . .

****, Primo. . .Khalil can layer drums better than anyone else. I don't know who mixes his shit but they do a good assed job. . .

I like the dude who said Organized Noize. but i put them as one of the best producer groups...EVER.
solowise, I'm feeling Tae Beast lately. his drums are nice & so is his sense of rhythm.

Apollo Brown. Although im pretty sure he uses that 9th Wonder Kit all the time which is my favorite drumkit to. It has so many great snares.

Swizz Beats is underrated, he always got the best drum pattern

every beat he does, he gets the party started no doubt

it's his only positive for me honestly (personally as if it means much). never sure about his music in general but his drum patterns, drum choices etc. are creative. good example was his drum work when he was given a turkey of remix work for rollin is sick as ****.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

I completely forgot about DAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

love his drum work.

been listening to him since he was behind the cam staring at his hardwares. good mention.

Last edited:
Dr. Dre

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I said dre but i saw somebody put damu.. Damu got nice drums too

---------- Post added at 10:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

j dilla

Back