When did "rap" production get so shitty?

cc1992

seems like everyone is in to trap even edm. when did it get so chitty? mikewillmadeit ...i hatewillmadeit

Meh, haters gonna hate. production solid nowadays.
Not sure what u listening to.
Post some examples of from your glory days, and I'll give u some dope tracks from the past year.

Depends on what you mean by shitty, I mean what was once considered cheesy sounding bullshit to be avoided at all costs by one group will be embraced by another group who didn't get the memo....."Wait, what? unnaturally jerky fake sounding orchestral shit is lame?......what do you mean a real cow bell doesn't sound like that?"

Are you speaking of the sonics involved in the instrumentation and recording/mixing, or the lyrics and instrument choices?

To each his own. You've still not adequately explained why you feel this way, nor have you posted examples of this so-called "Shitty Production". Doesn't matter though. Hope you find something you enjoy listening to.

"adequately explained why you feel this way?"
Maybe its because the beats are poorly mixed, simple, and plan shitty. I stated...mike will and mustard are shit. Crap is horrible and contrived. I could do better and ive been making beats for 3 years.

i am better. my mix is better, my beats are better. Getting on is about luck. Going at it beat for beat is empirical.

When did it get shitty? It hasn't yet beats now a day are too dope! Listen to Yung Gud!

Neither of them mixes their songs that's all done by PROFESSIONAL engineers so I highly doubt that your "mixing" is better. And I heard your music it's not something you want to brag about just saying.

Back