What Piece Of Equipment Do U Guys Want For Xmas?

New Soundcar and a new turntable a mixer sounds good to. new monitors would be dope. A studio make over wouuld be nice...

I wouldnt mind getting another thousand vintage vinyls either.

Playstation 3. And I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS3 is the sh*t. This thing really scares me!:bat:

An MPC 1000. I'm SICK AND TIRED of using this damn computer for sampling!

I just need a new PC w/ 2 gigs of RAM minimum and a dual core processor... AMD, Intel.. doesn't matter. Hint, hint familia... top of the line PC!!! And an easy bake oven.

DaOriginalBlade said:
I just need a new PC w/ 2 gigs of RAM minimum and a dual core processor... AMD, Intel.. doesn't matter. Hint, hint familia... top of the line PC!!! And an easy bake oven.
either ur gay or u have opened up to the cupcakes. i prefer to think u just love the cupcakes

i asked for one of these three this year, musically:

1. a harmonium

harmonium.jpg

2. a mini/small farfisa

FOTO%20FARFISA%20COMPACT%20DELUXE.jpg

or 3. a glockenspiel

800px-Glockenspiel-malletech.jpg

i'd be satisfied with any of them, really.

yo only gangsta ass producers have those glockenshpiels. im gettin the AKG 200 microphone and a mic pop filter

Go to any indian area of the city, find the local music store and you can pick up a harmonium.

Failing that go to the Gurdwara (Sikh temple) or Mandir (Hindu temple) and speak to someone about being able to buy one, they might even give you an old one for free if you're lucky.

Kang.

Last edited:
Back