What Mpc you got?

I got the MPC 1K fully loaded with the new OS....and it is the same as the 2500 but more compact

MPC1000 but I haven't used it in months.I mainly **** with FLStudio, but if I want the beat to sound better [sonically] I use the MPC.(I don't know why but beats made on MPCs sound cleaner than **** made on a PC and everybody that hears an MPC beat and an FL beat can tell]

Infamous Josedy said:
MPC1000 but I haven't used it in months.I mainly **** with FLStudio, but if I want the beat to sound better [sonically] I use the MPC.(I don't know why but beats made on MPCs sound cleaner than **** made on a PC and everybody that hears an MPC beat and an FL beat can tell]

actually that's not 100% true (just my opinion). i've been bangin out beats w/ FL and ppl swore that i was usin a MPC or some kind of hardware. u just have to be detailed and patient. (that's not to say that u r not).

funny thing is...i've been considering getting an MPC or MV...thing is i don't need all the bells and whistles...recently thought of the 2000XL

keepin it basic :)

I can sample with the mpc and some cats don't know anymore than I do...I'm not saying you can't tell but I think it comes down to "what your comfortable with" again and again. I think its what you do with it...yea and 5 min of sample time is different than 5 sec...I don't use my korg electribe smkII the same way I use my mpc...but mpc v mv...now I think its just what whistle what bell...they both do the same thing.

B.
www.soundclick.com/bmacsolmuzik
www.myspace.com/bmacsolmuzik

Last edited by a moderator:
deshawnpenrose said:
I'm new to the pads, I'm still using fl studio 6 (making hot ass beats) but I'm going to get the MPD 24 and use it with FL studio to start with and see how I like it. then I want to get the 1000 and eventualy get the 2500 and stick wit that one.
can somebody tell me which is better and why between the MPC 1000 & MPC 2500

Yo Fam:

Go cop yourself an MPC 1000 to start with. If you want to get one of the more feature enhanced sh#ts...... go for it, it's yo fuc'n money. It's best to learn how to finese this sh#t and then move up to the bigger boxes. You don't want to get confused and all fuc'd up with features. Learn the 1000 and you can program some real hot sh#t!

Supreme

MPC 2000XL... a while ago I was debating ahould I upgrade to the 4000 or 2500 but according to some folks at Akai both models have bugs and slight defects

so

MPC 2000XL... a while ago I was debating ahould I upgrade to the 4000 or 2500 but according to some folks at Akai both models have bugs and slight defects

so for now Im happy with the 2000XL

Last edited:
i use reason 3.0. i used to use arsx, but one of the knobs broke
i want an mp just for the sequencer. so which one is better?

dfine89 said:
i use reason 3.0. i used to use arsx, but one of the knobs broke
i want an mp just for the sequencer. so which one is better?

the mpc is known for its rock solid sequencing the asr from what ive heard has some problems so i suggest you get the mpc

I'm not really an MPC producer but sometimes I consider getting into it...I'm thinking about gettin the 1000...black...something simple since I'm not going to get into it too heavy until I decide if I really like it or not...or I might just use it as a drum pad...but for all of that I Could just get a trigger finger...

I use the Mpc 2000 classic, studio plus version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back