What Mpc you got?

Funny you should mention that

Mainboi23SX said:
Which MPC does 9th Wonder use???MUHAHAHAHA HAMUAHAHA!

9th is rocking a 2000xl. Hate to tell the fruity loops people this, but yes, their favorite advocate for FL studios (and their only one) has left for the MP. He was seen in a concert djing in the back with the everyones favorite blue box. There's a whole forum on it on this website too. He's paid by FL to say he still uses it, and he gets good money for it. Don't trip though. Do what you do to make your music fire.

By the way, I use the MPC 1000, it works for me. I've never used any other model. It looks restricting, but its my right hand anymore. 2500 i was thinking about but it doesnt give much insentive to upgrade.

Last edited:
BenLeinen said:
9th is rocking a 2000xl. Hate to tell the fruity loops people this, but yes, their favorite advocate for FL studios (and their only one) has left for the MP. He was seen in a concert djing in the back with the everyones favorite blue box. There's a whole forum on it on this website too. He's paid by FL to say he still uses it, and he gets good money for it. Don't trip though. Do what you do to make your music fire.

By the way, I use the MPC 1000, it works for me. I've never used any other model. It looks restricting, but its my right hand anymore. 2500 i was thinking about but it doesnt give much insentive to upgrade.

IDK if this is true actually, people reported seeing him use it at a concert, but LB was complaining that he doesnt tour with them, so that kinda makes my statement false, after looking at ask 9th wonder, he still says he doesn't. IDK what to believe cuz to me, i think he gets a fat paycheck from FL.

By the way, I saw someone say on this post they use and MPD 16-- I have one and the MPD is not an MPC to brag about...

Look out for FL Studio: the 9th Edition! lol

Last edited:
u lot make me feel poor.

****ing tax.

i want a MPC or MV now.

MV looks nice and i clock on to thigns quite easy.

None I got the Mv 88 and its the truth...ha(imao!) the Akai era is over the revalution will not be telvised I 'll record it for u...ha... but my man use the 2xl and the filters are boss in my opion thats the most stable mpc... -OnE-

Back