What Mpc you got?

Gee-Whiz said:
I feel you. The only reason I upgraded mine is so that I could sample more joints and work on them at the same time. You know how when you sample a joint and then go to chop it up into 16, it won't do it because there is not enough memory. Just, made for better work flow.

How do you upgrade the memory? Do you do it through the memory card?

Doc_Deezy said:
How do you upgrade the memory? Do you do it through the memory card?

The upgrade chip is wild easy to do. You can have the company VST or a local vendor do it for you, but even VST told me to do it myself, its that easy. I don't know if you've ever upgraded memory on a computer, but its basically the same damn thing: you just stick it in. The trick is gettin the machine open. However, if you cop the memory from VST or Akai (which I beleive is the only place you can get that make anyway) it comes with instructions of how to take the cover off and everything.
Here's the link to there contact info: http://www.akaipro.com/contact.php

i have the em pee cee 6000 baby!!...nah j/k(4 those who saw that stupid video) but i have the 2000xl...love it...thinking about selling it and upgrading to 2500. but not to sure yet. ive been makin banging beats with the 2kxl so not to sure..ill sleep on it:D

I'm bangin on that 2000XL, I wanna make it look hot, like the beats. Anybody know where I can get the template for the letters on it?

MPC1000 Over Here!!!! Throw It Up 4 all my 1000's. Until I get A 2500.4 The Record i don't like the 4000 it sucks 2 me as far as pads and loading samples it loads mad slow but 2500 is the best 2me but any MPC i will do

BOOGIEMATIC said:
Meyagi,
If you really wanna make your MPC look hot you can always check with Forat.

http://www.forat.com/service/

**** Forat, he charging people TOO MUCH. I rather one of the fellow pad bangers on the come up that do work just as good as him to take my money. They might need it more anyway. If any of you all do that sort of stuff, post it up or send me a PM. I'm overseas in the U.K. too, so........

Mpc

I just got the MPC 2500 two weeks ago, I I can't sample for sh*& and that the reason I got it. I know it takes time

Well ive had the 2000XL for about 5 years now and never learned how to use it beyond basics .....I had dedicated beat makers until now .. so im, just learning to make beats

Im thinking about selling it on ebay

Back