what is the bottom line best DAW/SEQUENCER: SONAR, PRO-TOOL, LOGIC. CUBASE!!!

FL Studios Producer Edition XXL 8 is the best jawn ever for production...look at Soulja Boy!!! Look at reggaeton producers!!! 9TH WONDER SON!!!

I'm pretty sure all of the DAW's can get the job done but you can't just think about your producing from your room. What about when you need to transfer your files to a bigger studio or a real studio?

Honestly, every real studio I've been to uses Pro Tools HD so all I have to do is bring my session with me and they load it up and its a wrap. I've yet to see another studio use Cubase or Sonar for recording but Logic is more likely the better alternative to PT.

Fruity Loops is just.........fruity lol.

Seriously, I've yet to see a big studio with FL.

I'm pretty sure all of the DAW's can get the job done but you can't just think about your producing from your room. What about when you need to transfer your files to a bigger studio or a real studio?

Honestly, every real studio I've been to uses Pro Tools HD so all I have to do is bring my session with me and they load it up and its a wrap. I've yet to see another studio use Cubase or Sonar for recording but Logic is more likely the better alternative to PT.

Fruity Loops is just.........fruity lol.

Seriously, I've yet to see a big studio with FL.

It hardly matters.
A folder full of .wav stems loads into PT in seconds.

Sure a session might be convenient, but 12 tracks of wave files aren't exactly a hassle.

Pro tools is the industry standard, but seeing the use of logic in beatmaking is incredible. Id reccomend watching Mike Kalombos 30 Days of Dicipline to see how he uses logic incredibly. But, the man makes the DAW, the DAW dosent make the man

cubase 5 is the father to all other DAW.But if u got the cash, go to the companies of these daw and ask for your own customization.That's what the big guys like timb.,dre, Swiss do men.

Cubase all the way, I run cubase 5 and its amazingly customizeable. Anything you want to do, you can do it in Cubase. But it is limited to what your using it FOR. Cubase is mainly a professional producer tool for (ex) recording instruments and vocals, although it is an excellent software for sampling. With the addition of GrooveAgentOne in C5, chopping, screwing, and layin down dope beats are easier than ever!
P.s., I havn't used protools, I hear thats also a top quality program.

Back