what have you been workin on, updated ?

Released this track like 2-3 days ago .. Reception has been very good .. Shouts to DUBRI! He's an amazing artist -- I'm doing more joints with him

Very nice track... don't have much to see appart from the fact that I like it ! songwriting reminds me of that Rita ora song.

Oh ok, cool. You say its not your priority, are you working on other material, or just busy with non music stuff?

Thanks for listening to the track on other speakers..i appreciate you giving it another listen:)

Busy with non music things... hopefully I will be able to get back to it fairly soon.

Thank you sir. Hope the EP projects go well, looking forward
to hearing them ;)

This got that feeling man, awesome vibe! Whose the rapper?
-Really like that Girlfriends song as well. Good work sir.

A guy I stayed in contact with from back in 2007-2008. He is out of Dallas, currently mix engineer intern. Funny because a lot of the best music I have received throughout the years has come from the area, well Texas in general. Thanks for your appreciation.

Last edited:
i got all the beats i need for an album. in the past year+ i've made about 100 beats and narrowed in down to 55 minutes of dopeness. now i gotta find rappers to work with. i work with a few now but they're not dope enough. i rap as well but wanna limit my verses. i'm a sick rapper but got the dreaded "white voice."

i got all the beats i need for an album. in the past year+ i've made about 100 beats and narrowed in down to 55 minutes of dopeness. now i gotta find rappers to work with. i work with a few now but they're not dope enough. i rap as well but wanna limit my verses. i'm a sick rapper but got the dreaded "white voice."

So does every other white rapper.

Have about 45 solid skeletons representing my best work that need to be cleaned up and finished being mixed down. Once I'm done with that I'm gonna take the strongest 10 tracks and put it up on pmp. The rest of the tracks I'm gonna shop around to regional artists.

I've been working on music, rapping, and producing. and even graphic design. still working on the producing though! haha

Remixed the 2012 Drunk Girl Anthem aka "Call Me Maybe"...thought the original beat did the job but I wanted to spice it up. It's easier to get people to listen to songs with vocals than just beats too.

Last edited:
A good friend asked me for a simple down south beat that was orchestra bound so i put this together and made a quick Benjamin Frank !!!

It's called no respect and the motivation started from Lex Luger & Shawty Redd !!!

Back