what have you been workin on, updated ?

DjPolair

i think we should to this thread every month, where everyone can kinda talk about what their currently doing, what type of beats they make, maybe post a beat they did, whatever, it shouldn't become review section though

here's some shit that i got inspired to do after listening to swimming pool drank, gunplay looked at me when i made this beat...maybe it just was the weed..

Chris Mecca from Soundclick is having a little collab contest this week....here's my spin

I ain't got nothin but my last beat which is kinda like meh. Kinda dealin with some stuff lately so i haven't been able make a beat in a couple of weeks. Polair track is cool. Isk i know u on the come up, and Shawty bout to drop bombs soon (he's been plottin). Shawty u rollin with Bun now?

I ain't got nothin but my last beat which is kinda like meh. Kinda dealin with some stuff lately so i haven't been able make a beat in a couple of weeks. Polair track is cool. Isk i know u on the come up, and Shawty bout to drop bombs soon (he's been plottin). Shawty u rollin with Bun now?

can't say I roll with him. but the Dallas equivalent of Big Meech put us in the studio together. I been kicking it/chopping game with Pimp-C's (RIP) personal assistant for some years though. I think we met in 2006. all them Texas niggas relatively easy to get in touch with though. I met Mr.Lee's engineer's cousin at a RadioShack, lol.

I think Bun just does features though, I don't think "solo material" is a priority to him. and yes, I have a lot of things planned in the oncoming months. when a nigga be quiet on here it mean he be workin & shit.

+1

Just signed the paperwork and released this joint to iTunes. One of my consulting clients, Gianna...

My writing, production, engineering...The video is apart of the package too.

We're tentatively working on an acoustic version of the song for a movie. We're also working on another original song for her.

Last edited:
^^^ Troup nice track man (ain't my style, thou), but from your previous posts I can tell you going after that pop (real) money,ha! She's cute, why isn't her face in the vid?

TDE and Mac Miller my only focus right now. Me and Big Jerm (Wiz khalifa engineer/producer) and E Dan are working on some crazy stuff too. Kent Money from Surf Club i got a record or 2 with as well. And i'm tryna go on tour with Mac, either this tour coming up in september, or the tour for the new album. so yea, thats whats on my plate. On top of finishing up these last couple credits for school

^^^ Troup nice track man (ain't my style, thou), but from your previous posts I can tell you going after that pop (real) money,ha! She's cute, why isn't her face in the vid?

Thanx, I appreciate it. I'm going after any money I can! It's all about putting these records out and getting these checks.

Yeah, she's cute. The pics didn't fit with the color scheme, so her face was left out of the vid. I didn't do much consulting on this particular joint, more just the music parts. Maybe next go round I can put more input in. She really knows what she wants, so I give her what she wants.

exec producing one of the outlawz (2pac) solo album

TDE and Mac Miller my only focus right now. Me and Big Jerm (Wiz khalifa engineer/producer) and E Dan are working on some crazy stuff too. Kent Money from Surf Club i got a record or 2 with as well. And i'm tryna go on tour with Mac, either this tour coming up in september, or the tour for the new album. so yea, thats whats on my plate. On top of finishing up these last couple credits for school

Thanx, I appreciate it. I'm going after any money I can! It's all about putting these records out and getting these checks.

Yeah, she's cute. The pics didn't fit with the color scheme, so her face was left out of the vid. I didn't do much consulting on this particular joint, more just the music parts. Maybe next go round I can put more input in. She really knows what she wants, so I give her what she wants.

385201827%20-%20Copy.gif

Man yall got me feeling behind AF.

Probably the biggest thing I got going on is this:
INDCLBDETFlierFront.jpg

Dropped 3 hunna to participate. It's this Wednesday so I'll guess we'll see what happens. Other than that I just joined PMP, and got a few hundred business cards done. Been spending a lot of money lately, just hope it leads to some legitimate results other than soundclick leases.

Man yall got me feeling behind AF.

Probably the biggest thing I got going on is this:

Dropped 3 hunna to participate. It's this Wednesday so I'll guess we'll see what happens. Other than that I just joined PMP, and got a few hundred business cards done. Been spending a lot of money lately, just hope it leads to some legitimate results other than soundclick leases.

u ever been to one of the iStandard joints?

Just signed the paperwork and released this joint to iTunes. One of my consulting clients, Gianna...

My writing, production, engineering...The video is apart of the package too.

We're tentatively working on an acoustic version of the song for a movie. We're also working on another original song for her.

Nice track man, i really dig that pop sound you got here!

@Troup: No sir, this is the first time they've been in Detroit and the first time I've participated

Last edited:
@Troup: No sir, this is the first time they've been in Detroit and the first time I've participated

When its done, give us ur honest assessment. I've been to a few of them in different cities. Be interested in ur opinion.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I cant post my song on here yet but all i do is pop music like that..i would really like your advice.

my advice as far as what?

When its done, give us ur honest assessment. I've been to a few of them in different cities. Be interested in ur opinion.

Will do, I think they post videos of the performances on youtube after the fact, so I'll try to get a video up at some point as well

Back