What do you think the average IQ of a mainstream rapper is?

Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

I'm a 127. A lot of yall are not telling the true...

dirtymike said:
Descriptive Classifications of Intelligence Quotients

IQ Description % of Population
130+ Very superior 2.2%
120-129 Superior 6.7%
110-119 High average 16.1%
90-109 Average 50%
80-89 Low average 16.1%
70-79 Borderline 6.7%
Below 70 Extremely low 2.2%

I'm a 127. A lot of yall are not telling the true...
You mean "truth"(watch how you spell in an IQ "thead". I did a 151 in high school and I am not close to a genious. Also had close to an A average in school my whole life just to get kicked out in the 10th grade for nig sh**. That's the way the ball bounces. Makes me proud knowing I'm in a 2.2 percentile...even "tho" that means I'm a genius by 1905 standards 101.73 years and a G.E.D. later(That's a guestimate, based on the test being established January 1, 1905 which is very improbable, so don't correct me if I'm wrong...because I'm still a "genius", lol).

BTW I don't beleive anyones lying, we're just all computer nerds. I said before in some cases computer literacy alone raises IQs by 20-50 points. We've got access to the answers of any questions we can possibly think of.

Last edited:
i am in the process of joining mensa just to spite some of you,j/p , its cus i have some ideas but dont have a forum to discuss them with the possibility of results. i just need to get my i.q test and mail to them sealed by the school. but i dont know if it followed me through high scool or if its still somewhere in my elementary school gathering dust.you just need to be in the 2% group. i have like 5 familiy members that clear that. i was in a highly gifted class and was told that i was the smartest person theyve dealt with by several teachers. and higly gifted is 140 and up! 2% is like 125 and up

you couldve corrected him for not putting the "i.q" within the quotes. two correct ways
"i.q" thread or "i.q thread".

California said:
you couldve corrected him for not putting the "i.q" within the quotes. two correct ways

"IQ thread"

Rules about acronym usage

Just keeping it real.

dirtymike said:
Pardon my slang, smart ass...
I incorrectly spell things all the time, but I don't make excuses by calling it "slang". lol.
I'm just fuccin witcha. All this IQ talk made me feel like I was typing an english report.

Back 2 nigguh mode.
Yes, I can cut nigguh mode on and off. That's my super human power.

California said:

You need to use a few capital letters and an apostrophe.

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Back 2 nigguh mode.
Yes, I can cut nigguh mode on and off. That's my super human power.

O.K. nigguh

Last edited:
California said:
Nigguh mode : OFF

You guys and your big IQ's. I typed IQ "thead" purposely spelling thread wrong. How did you overlook that genious? Check my original reply or his quote. I'm starting to feel smarter by the second.

Nigguh Mode : Back On

I hope I ain't gotta cut my sh** off "agian" to let y'all foolz kno nuffin else.

And yes Dirtey Mike. I am a nigga, I am an azzhole. But I'm smart enough to know that about myself. Maybe one day you'll figure out how much we have in common, nigguh

Last edited:
Nigguh mode : OFF

You guys and your big IQ's. I typed IQ "thead" purposely spelling thread wrong. How did you overlook that genious? Check my original reply or his quote. I'm starting to feel smarter by the second.

Nigguh Mode : Back On

I hope I ain't gotta cut my sh** off "agian" to let y'all foolz kno nuffin else.

You are a smart Nigguh.

dirtymike said:
You need to use a few capital letters and an apostrophe.
you dont even believe that i dont know how to use capitol letters, but if it works for you.

California said:
you dont even believe that i dont know how to use capitol letters, but if it works for you.

Don't mind me, I'm just at work play'n on the computer...

Last edited:
Who cares? IQ tests don't mean **** when you take into account some of the greatest minds in history were dyslexic. Albert Einstein couldest spell for ****.

first point. it still doesnt make sence , then it shoulda been "i.q thead"
2nd. a better mispelleing wouldve been "thred" ,please dont make me explain . i can hear you now" how is there a proper way to mispell". please think about it .
3rd.you sound like you would mispell.
4th. that just looks like you missed a key ,not that you dont know how to spell it
5th. you obviously STILL dont understand why it shoulve been quoted "i.q thead"
Oh i get it !! youre pretending to not to understand to make another clever i.q "thead" ironic joke!! youre hilarious!:cheers:

"geniuos" !!! you little rascal you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back