What do you think the average IQ of a mainstream rapper is?

lmao funny thing. I did the test and it gave me 130, which was a complete coincidence, because I pressed BACK and submitted it again STILL WITH THE EXACT SAME ANSWERS and it gave me 117, then pressed back and submitted it again and it said 113. So basically the test is complete bull**** and it g ives you a random IQ and then wants you to pay for a full analysis of your score, when the score isn't even real.

Well atleast this isn't a Fl vs whatever thread.

I hit back and submited a few(5) after the 5th it changed lol

Last edited:
I did the Mensa pre-application tests, me and my brother actually. My brother's a doctor, I outscored him on every level. My math skills were especially amazing. It's just that I hated homework, so that's why I didn't go the same route as my brother. I run a business, he cures people :)

So Foolish said:
lmao funny thing. I did the test and it gave me 130, which was a complete coincidence, because I pressed BACK and submitted it again STILL WITH THE EXACT SAME ANSWERS and it gave me 117, then pressed back and submitted it again and it said 113. So basically the test is complete bull**** and it g ives you a random IQ and then wants you to pay for a full analysis of your score, when the score isn't even real.

i can't believe you were taking a net test seriously...it's just like those win your own ipod things that they got....they ask for ur address so they can see if they are located in ur area or somethign like that....you can type in any one word i e "bull ****" and it will say CONGRATULATIONS blah blah blah...

IQ test are bunch of bull****. you can't measure astuteness on an IQ test or most any level of intelligence. Just simple coordination patterns that have no relevance to how INTELLIGENT a person is in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
So Foolish said:
And Crackajack you aint 165 come on man :D

first of all, it was 156, and second of all, did you read my test scores and sh*t? :D

Great topic though foolish, I've gotta hand it to you.

IQ is bullsh**. I'm a 151 and I couldn't even graduate high school, lol. It's set up where thinking like middle and higher class will give you a better score. Being that I'm from the hood, but spent my whole life traveling outside of that enviroment, i can really vouch, if I never saw anything beyond my block(most urban youth don't)I wouldn't understand culture and ways of the world outside that block. Just being computer literate raises your I.Q. about 50 points.

Of course rappers have high IQ's. At least successful one's. You gotta know math, percentages. Bars(8s and 16s). Any big drug dealer would have heightened IQ as well. All the math with transfering grams to ounces. But that doesn't nessesarily make you smart.

Last edited:
I don't even want to know what my IQ would be, I've never taken an IQ test. Not that I think it would be bad, I just don't like the idea of a value being placed on my mind for people (including myself) to compare and judge.

This is the biggest bunch of @*$&#*#* I've heard in a minute. There are several tests that one can take to measure their I.Q. in varying areas so someone can score a 159 in american culture... What tests are you using to equate your score values? Secondly, I've met people that are pretty dayum smart that can't break genius scores. Additionally, the "average" person that is indeed genius is not very funny... they would possess some form of autism (check the dictionary for the exact meaning). However; highly intellegent people are funny i.e. Will Smith... Just so you know Snoop is not that smart.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

interesting fact though

**Individuals with IQs below 70 have been essentially exempted from the death penalty in the U.S. since 2002.

Last edited:
i personally don't believe in IQ testing but I can assure everyone here, NONE OF YOU are 150.

So Foolish said:
I'd say around 85.

Here is a sample of some of those deep, poetic, intelligent lyrics that currently dominate the radio waves:

Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Gooo
Dumb, Dumb, Dumb Da Da Dumb

Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Go
Tell Me When To Gooo

I find the "dumb dumb dumb dumb da da da" part quite ironic because its clear that writer of those lyrics is extraordinarily intelligent.

What lyrics have YOU heard, while listening to the radio in the car, at home or wherever, that made you wish you had some sort of TiVo for radio so that you could instantly rewind live radio to hear the pure AWESOMENESS again?

I think this goes more to the intelligence of the Audience, The rapper is just giving the masses what they want. Right?
fragend013.gif

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
Of course rappers have high IQ's. At least successful one's. You gotta know math, percentages. Bars(8s and 16s). Any big drug dealer would have heightened IQ as well. All the math with transfering grams to ounces. But that doesn't nessesarily make you smart.

you kiddin or what?????
so lets see.... if im able to calculate, uhhh... 8, 16, 24, 32.... that makes me a genius???!?!?!?!? mothafukka thats some 3rd grade calculations!!!!!!!!!

and the drug dealer part.... ummm..........
1 oz.......28 grams..
56 grams.......... ummm......... 2 oz???
3 oz....... damn....... im not sure, 84 g???????
BOOOOYA!!! im a GENIUS!!!!!
c'mon man!!! even ur local crackfiends could calculate that shyt

and BTW, big drug dealers aint fukking with grams or ounces, you listened to too much rap homie

California said:
the average "south" rapper probably somewhere between 80-110 , 110 being the smartest one. new york/chicago rappers 115-135 .californians differ, we got our snoops(125?) and our games(135-145)

Yo on the real, Im sick of this shyt! What makes people think that southern niggas are less intelligent than anywhere else. I wasn't gonna respond but then cats were making it seem like rappers who sound smart on records are educationally smarter than southern cats who sound well....ignorant. PHUCK THAT!!! This is music. You can not judge anybody by the lyrical content of a song. If thats the case then all of these rappers claiming to be thugs must really be thugs!

On another note. If southern rappers are so less intelligent, then how come southern rappers make more money selling 500,000 units than an "intelligent" rapper (Nas, Talib, Mos Def) going platinum. While "intelligent" rappers are getting pennies for a unit, "less intelligent" rappers are in the streets hustling getting $10-$15 a record keeping $10 or more?

Then people just over look the fact that there are some smart rappers from the south. Im from New Orleans, so i cant lie. New Orleans probably has the worst public school system in America. But Lil Wayne went to a magnet school called McMain and he is enrolled at the University of Houston. Master P went to Southern University of New Orleans on a basketball scholarship. David Banner went to Southern University in Baton Rouge with Common. And a lot of people dont know that Baby aka The Birdman went to Harvard......just kidding.lol

The point is that there are southern rappers who seem to be intelligent (aka not so ignorant) when they talk. You have Scarface, Cee-lo, Andre Benjamin, Bun B, Willie D, T.I., Chamillionare, David Banner Master P and more. They might not put it in there music becuase thats not what the south is about. We dont wanna hear trigonometry and physics and shyt on wax.

So dont prejudge about an entire regions IQ.

Last edited:
PrinceOfDarkness said:
oh and to all those thinkin high IQ means being a genius, try this test, pretty acurate:
http://www.highiqsociety.org/iq_tests/
i guaranty you that MOST, MOST of you all aint gonna go above 130 on this one.
i scored 118 and my gurl scored 94 (pls don't let her know i told yall lol)
109 but ive done a real one and scored 130 :o

dfoster004 said:
So dont prejudge about an entire regions IQ.

the souths average iq is 44. u mad?

Last edited:
Back