Ultimate Kaos Naffz - Casanova (An-ill TWERK edit) ALways F4f :D!

I like the sample. This could go crazy. I'm interested in seeing where you take it. This straight. I think it could have dropped better. It's supposed to be twerk music but something about it. Maybe it's the tempo or maybe that it's so like happy and cheerful sounding. It's got most of the ingredients of twerk but something about it doesn't add up for me. I think the bass could be louder. Not a bad track. Just a little plain imo.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

Thank you very much Mr. SickVisionz! I really appreciate the comment a lot. You are completely right and I will return the favor as soon as I can! Thanks again man.

Yo this record is pretty dope, the ONLY thing I would say is that those chops get a little repetitive when you star triggering them alot. For a 10th beat this is really dope homie I can really dig this for real. Good stuff, just pick a better melody for those chops where it drops. Return the feed when you can - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...k9-produced-myself-|-feed-4-feed-100%-467358/

Dear Itzdlo!, Thanks for your reaction it really means a lot to me :D. I appreciate that you took the time to listen to the track and gave feedback. Thanks again and I will definitely use the feedback !

Yo. The beat was a little boring until that drop at :48 seconds. Pretty cool. I guess you sampled some old school R&B? Interesting idea. I like the sample more and more as I hear it in the song. I think a trap (new trap) synth would have been super dope on the drop at the :48 second section rather than an OK sounding piano. Pretty cool though. Props.

Yo. The beat was a little boring until that drop at :48 seconds. Pretty cool. I guess you sampled some old school R&B? Interesting idea. I like the sample more and more as I hear it in the song. I think a trap (new trap) synth would have been super dope on the drop at the :48 second section rather than an OK sounding piano. Pretty cool though. Props.

Thanks for the feedback man :) I really appreciate it!

I wasn't a huge fan of the intro (basically everything before 0:48) but when it dropped I thought it was good. Nice use of the vocal samples dude. This is great.

I wasn't a huge fan of the intro (basically everything before 0:48) but when it dropped I thought it was good. Nice use of the vocal samples dude. This is great.
Dear Barlow. First of all thanks for listening to my track, I really appreciate it that you took the time to listen to my work. Well everyone got his or hers own taste, I am glad that you liked it after the drop and took the time to listen and comment.

Thx again :D

I like it! I'm not that into trap, so it's kind of hard for me to give feedback. The only thing I can think of is it doesn't seem to have much a bassline. It kind of makes the track feel empty. Also, when the piano lead comes in, there should be something else going on rather than just the piano. Something to "spice it up", for lack of a better term.

Last edited:
I like it! I'm not that into trap, so it's kind of hard for me to give feedback. The only thing I can think of is it doesn't seem to have much a bassline. It kind of makes the track feel empty. Also, when the piano lead comes in, there should be something else going on rather than just the piano. Something to "spice it up", for lack of a better term.

For a tenth beat, it's not bad at all! My tenth beat was horrible ripoff another producer. This isn't bad at all! Check out mine? https://www.futureproducers.com/for...nt-hill-prod-brainchild-100%-feedback-468243/

Thanks for the feedback guys! I appreciate it very much :D. I will return my feedback as soon as possible !

Wow, this is your tenth beat? Didn't know. I'm pretty impressed. Great work and I love your originality.. I blogged your song: [Amateur Spotlight] Ultimate Kaos NAFFZ - Casanova (An-ill Remix) | Producers UnitedProducers United! Awesome!

Check me out and give feedback as well:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-hip-hop-beat-f4f-guranteed-d-h-trump-468009/

Hey DAHTrump ! I must say that you made my day man, thanks very much for your support. I will drop the feedback as soon as I can :D

Quite a banger itsatrap! :)
I think I would like louder kicks there, I don't like these kind of beat, sorry for being harsh :/
But I think you did a great work! Productionwise, I like it very much :)

Have a nice day Itsatrap :)

And sorry for bothering you, but I wanted to ask you how you feel about a beat I did yesterday :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...back/capital-steez-goodflo-new-beat-;-468252/

Thank YOUUU very much :)

Hey goodflo! Thanks for taking your time and checking my work out man! I appreciate this very much. I appreciate every feedback, thanks again for listening and I will return the feedback bro !! :D

Pretty unique remix. I like the mix, it's pretty clean. The sound selection is cool too. Those drums hit pretty hard and I think the cuts you used on the samples were perfect. Nice remix! Return feed when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-kalex-all-feed-returned-468315/#post49751926

Hey Kal X, Thanks for your feedback man! I appreciate it very much. I will return the feedback as soon as I can!

I really like the beat, the vocals start out a bit loud though. Also in the drop, the kick can't be heard quite well. Otherwise, nice work, keep rolling :)

Back