New school track - FEVER - KaleX (ALL FEED RETURNED)

Kal X

Just finished this experimental track I've been working on for a while. I did the production, the rap, and the mix so critique everything pretty please

Leave some love on soundcloud if you're feeling it.

Drop links and I'll return feed ASAP!

Last edited:
Mix sounds clean, but i feel like the 808 has too much compression tho idk it sounds mufffled idk if you were going for that, i really like the melody and the sample nice work,

as far as the rap.. u got bars nice delivery and lyrics.. keep up the good work

Really nice track! Sounds very smooth and clean. The sample is chopped well and I like the choice of the drums.

I really like this track. The rap is good, very crisp. The beat is more intriguing. It feels like something you could hear a British producer do, but In America I guess that's considered more "experimental".

I really liked the vocals in the track and the arrangement. This was pretty neat. I thought the rap voice should've been a little louder

Hey Kalex, returning the feed here :)

Man that sampling in the beginning though, and the flow after the drop, daaaaaayum. But the first vocal sample after the drop could be harder (My opinion). The bell instruments in the background are just perfect!! The high hats could be a bit louder but this is quite good too!!!

I have nothing bad to say about this beat. It is not repetitive and it is very nice to listen to.
Thank you for checking my work out man, I really appreciate it and keep it up bro :D!

^thanks for the feed! I appreciate the listen and comments. Maybe I should add more contrast between the calm parts and hard parts so they sound harder. Keep the feed coming! Returning now!

Where's the weed at? :)
Reminds me mickey avalon .
At first was thinking three six mafia after the beat dropped but your flow worked well.
Sample is chopped up properly and pretty much like all the instrumentation.
Only thing I'm not fully feeling is the bass.
Keep it up.

KFX

not sure if it's me.. but the sample seems off beat .. rap part is okay... you gotta start shooting videos if you wanna be a rapper.. beat is good though keep it up..

Already commented on your soundcloud! Keep up the good work!

Check out my newest track!
\/
\/
\/

Nice beat man. Not a huge edm fan but the mix sounded good and I liked the composition. Drop was vibey too.

Thanks everyone for the feed. Very supportive. i'm returning it right now!

The beat sounds raw. The chops are nice im definitely diggin those fam. Im diggin the flow alot. Reminds me of a mad scientist or something, however, I think the mix could be stronger. It sounds like the vocal isn't sitting in the mix correctly YET, but the flow is nice and the beat is right its very louring, it draws you in. Good stuff, return the feedback when you can - SoundClick artist: ayodlo - page with MP3 music downloads

Back