Ultimate Kaos Naffz - Casanova (An-ill TWERK edit) ALways F4f :D!

itsatrap

Hello all!

After some productions I wanted to make a bootleg and managed to produce one of Ultimate Kaos - Casanova (Naffz's moombahton edit). This is my 10th beat or so and managed to master a view things on monitors this time, I have always used normal pc speakers or in ear's. I can see the difference when I produce at monitors but still experience is much needed. All your feedback helped me a lot and I would really appreciate it if you can take a look at this producten :). (Ofcourse, I will return the feedback as detailed as possible :D).

https://soundcloud.com/an-ill/ultimate-kaos-naffz-casanova

I thought this was pretty good, especially for it being your tenth beat. I think its cool that you're messing with remixing and bootlegging and whatnot; I love to do to screw around with that type of stuff but I never happen to see much of it on here. You also showed a lot of promise in terms of the creativity of your arrangement of the song, switching up the drums here and there as well as the melodic elements.

That being said, I wasn't too keen on that main electric piano-ish sound being your main sound throughout the track. Pairing it with the 808s sounded a little off to my ears. But that's just my opinion. Like I said above, there's a lot of good stuff going on with this track. I also listened to another track on your soundcloud called "Merdiven" which sounded really dope. You definitely do have some talent. Keep learning and improving!

needs more kick-drum other than that I feel like it sounds good. Look for my thread and comment on mine as well!

Thanks ThyHoneynut! :), I appreciate your comment. I will return the feed.

I thought this was pretty good, especially for it being your tenth beat. I think its cool that you're messing with remixing and bootlegging and whatnot; I love to do to screw around with that type of stuff but I never happen to see much of it on here. You also showed a lot of promise in terms of the creativity of your arrangement of the song, switching up the drums here and there as well as the melodic elements.

That being said, I wasn't too keen on that main electric piano-ish sound being your main sound throughout the track. Pairing it with the 808s sounded a little off to my ears. But that's just my opinion. Like I said above, there's a lot of good stuff going on with this track. I also listened to another track on your soundcloud called "Merdiven" which sounded really dope. You definitely do have some talent. Keep learning and improving!

Dear ryanmcnally, thank you for your detailed feedback :). I really appreciate it very very very much. I love to produce music and I have never get bored with it. About the kicks you are right, I am still trying to practice on them with the effects etc. Thank you for listening my other track too :). The main melody is the melody of the original song itself, that's why I used it as the main. But I tried to make it sound as good as possible.

hhhhhh daaam i really like it ..... it's a lil bit similar to a beat i have https://soundcloud.com/z-ck-c-mpton/crooked-head-z-ck
Thanks for your reaction Dzack_Beats ! :). I will return the feed :D

Yeah just give the monitors time and keep posting your stuff on here, you'll get used to them in no time.

As for the beat, its good, wasn't a huge fan of the sample but thats just my preference to be honest, sounds like you're listening to the right people though cause it was structured pretty well.
Good work.

Return it here:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ur-music-give-receive-feedback/xl-f4f-466478/

Thank you Stanzah, I really appreciate your comment. I will return the feed as soon as possible. Thanks ! :)

I thought the sample was a little loud for the beat but this is banging. I really liked how your arranged the song. I would probably turn the hats up just a bit but that's personal preference. I can't even say anything else. This is a fun track.

Check out my trap beat

I thought the sample was a little loud for the beat but this is banging. I really liked how your arranged the song. I would probably turn the hats up just a bit but that's personal preference. I can't even say anything else. This is a fun track.

Check out my trap beat

Thank you very much pMbeats, I appreciate your feedback very much :)!

It was cool, but I felt like the vocals and the bell sounds were alittle loud. I did like the stutter effects in it as well. I would suggest either picking a stronger snare/clap or raise the volume up alot. Actually, after listening to it, I think your best solution would be to layer the snare/clap with ifferent samples to help it stand out more. I liked it though.

Here's my link https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ceive-feedback/happy-chinese-new-year-466881/

It was cool, but I felt like the vocals and the bell sounds were alittle loud. I did like the stutter effects in it as well. I would suggest either picking a stronger snare/clap or raise the volume up alot. Actually, after listening to it, I think your best solution would be to layer the snare/clap with ifferent samples to help it stand out more. I liked it though.

Here's my link https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ceive-feedback/happy-chinese-new-year-466881/

Thank you Deezel for taking your time and listening to my music. I really appreciate the feedback you have given. I will definitely use it in my future productions. I will return my feedback as soon as possible,

Thanks again ! :)

Yooo, Dit klinkt zeker lekker!
Alleen ik zou de kick gaan layeren als ik jou was, gewoon een stuk of 3-4 kicks over elkaar (iig zo doe ik dat om een harde kloppende kick te krijgen)
En de bell klinkt me iets de hard.
maar zoiezo een lekkere beat man.

check mijne hier : https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/buck-wild-new-beat-f4f-always-467262/

Hey Davey :)

Erg bedankt voor je feedback! Echt te gek. Zelf gebruik twee kicks in 't liedje, maar je hebt gelijk meerdere verschillende kicks zouden het voller laten klinken. Bedankt voor de feedback nogmaals, en ik zal je producties zekers checken!

sounded great to me just needed more variation and variety but I liked it so big ups !!!:)

Hey Meryn, thanks for your comment! :D. I really appreciate it :)

cool song i like the sample work and melody but like others have said the bells and the vocals are too loud and a louder clap would give it more energy. also i think youd be better off without that subtle gun **** at 1:54

cool song i like the sample work and melody but like others have said the bells and the vocals are too loud and a louder clap would give it more energy. also i think youd be better off without that subtle gun **** at 1:54

Thanks for your reaction man! I really appreciate it :D. I will definitely check it out for the next time.

I like the sample. This could go crazy. I'm interested in seeing where you take it. This straight. I think it could have dropped better. It's supposed to be twerk music but something about it. Maybe it's the tempo or maybe that it's so like happy and cheerful sounding. It's got most of the ingredients of twerk but something about it doesn't add up for me. I think the bass could be louder. Not a bad track. Just a little plain imo.

Hit me up when you get a chance.

Last edited:
Back