Trinidad James

This guy is everywhere now.
I was just in the library, and as i opened this thread, i overheard two guys talking about trinidad james and this all gold everything song.
They like the "popped a molly, im sweating" line, with the "whoo" afterwards, and also the "snitches" "dont tell me who tellin" line, which seem to be the highlights of the verses everywhere i see the song being discussed.
Also the "dont believe me just watch, nigga nigga nigga......." in the hook.

Last edited by a moderator:
that sample at the beginning HAHA thats it, i thought it sounded familar i just couldent remeber from where.

Hope he has better songs to come though because this shit is aimed at the kids.. popped a molly LMAO ok im old now, i know i know, i woulda loved this song like 10 years ago but it has no replay value. this gonna be one of those songs i dont have to play because i will hear it 10 times a day from everybody else. Already tired of seeing everybody quoting this song on FB.. SMH I'ma give him a chance I just hope he dosent try to do the same type song over and over.. reminds me of Oh lets do it and I dont like. same vibe.

why get real producers if he made 2 mill for free, with an unknown producer.
free beat off a beattape from datpiff.
all he need to do is keep making hits from free beats, 100 percent profit.
producers who???
yall see what yall dun did to yaselves .......?????

it just shows how cheap he is..thats all im saying

Still can't believe they gave this guy 2 mill, but then again I can't understand half the decisions that get made in the music industry. This guy won't last...

It's a loan anyway... It's probably a mere advance. He is going to have to hustle his ass off to recoup... Gotta secure those movie, video games placements..
Speaking abt that, I can't recall the last movie I have seen that featured some hiphop... Must have been something like Step up 2 or the wackness lol.

Love sosa and All Gold everything in GTA 5 would be funny..

Last edited:
why ya'll so quick to say who wont last and who is gonna fail and who isnt going to do what.

so negative. Negative thoughts get you nowhere. Ya'll do it with every new artist that comes out that ya'll dont like.

if ya dont like it, work harder for the artists that you do like.

its 2012. Theres channels for everything, you dont HAVE to listen to it, i avoid artists i dont care about or care for all the time

nobody is forcing you to type trinidad james in your google or press play on the videos.

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how some people can like 2 chainz, lil wayne and consorts and not this guy.
At least this guy keeps it real in the sense that he doesn't seem to take himself so seriously.. It is refreshing.

edit: maybe not 2chainz lol, this dude is also not taking himself very seriously as well lol... but he dumbed his flow waaaay too much..

Last edited:
I liked it better than the original.. Test results I'm Sweatin'.. lmao! Makes me look at the original and kinda laugh aswell they sound the same

listening to Females Welcomed. the end part. he lifted the WHOLE SAMPLE from the Kito & R.Lee. i was like...DAMN.

i don't think people are really seeing what he is doing... i'm surely paying attention...
what you mean by that?

anyway I feel like this dude just embraced everything the music industry wants for now. like for real he brainwashing folks. all that Black & Gold , glorifying drug use (molly), embracing homosexuality (way he walks in the video, what he wears, long nails). eh, he slaps though.

what? i didnt see any gayness going on, maybee i missed it or i just wassent even really lookin at dude like that lol wtf?

this song is gettin big though, every single day its bigger and bigger..
198528_4658949645308_1977458471_n.jpg

Back