Trinidad James

its too early to predict his longevity safely.. needs to drop a collection of songs to display his creative talents completely. in my opinion anyway.

Trinidad James speaking voice is like a mixture of a Gucci Mane and Karl Malone. country/redneck mixed with Atlanta.

Lol he came outta nowhere. If he plays his cards right, I think he just might last for a lil minute. Don't believe me? Just watch.....nigga nigga nigga

He has a good flow... He stays in the pocket...

Uahahahaha

Now that I think of it, hearing all those "beats", it would have been better if I had started composing just 6 months ago.. I would be dead on in nowadays sound... My stuff too elaborate lol...

Feeling like I am in a beemo and some dude in a old ass toyota yaris is going past me lol...

Anyway that version is the trill version:

Last edited:
his beat selection is interesting. personally i really enjoy some of the songs..

his is gonna blow up, so get used to it... summer2013

dude is ugly, but his mixtape is raw. i can honestly say that he might be worthy of Def Jam.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

dude look like Billy Paul tho.

Def Jam is desperate to find the next BIG thing. He'll be around...watch all the aging vets and young cats who are fallin off try to jump on the Trinidad bandwagon. Watched a couple videos/ songs on youtube...we will see. Have to say the parody was good too.

Back