Trinidad James

tried to give it a listen every other word was the "N-word" or a cuss word
so yes lyrically weak..
but to hood dudes/chicks or ppl that like to feel hood will like it aka (simple wack mess). with a banging beat
so that's the recipe for a good secular song

-Coach Antonio

tried to give it a listen every other word was the "N-word" or a cuss word
so yes lyrically weak..
but to hood dudes/chicks or ppl that like to feel hood will like it aka (simple wack mess). with a banging beat
so that's the recipe for a good secular song

-Coach Antonio

Tone, it is today's standard.

11 months rapping = 2 millie deal > greater than yo life

Maff !!! ... nigga, nigga, nigga...

Love this song, phuck you if you don't ... nigga, nigga, nigga.

Hip Hop died... enjoy the knock offs...

That nugga is Jerome from Martin, love it !!!

Them shoes will make yo ol azz Momma skrip.... JAMES!

nigga, nigga, nigga... lol - so fun.... sm damn h

Keef who?

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

I want revenge... this for us ol niggaz....

Stop bitin' (wiki that)

Last edited:
Def Jam needed their own Cheef Keef, now they got one. This one seems to have a larger than life persona lol. He looks like a cross between Gucci, Wacka and Master P.

I didn't even know who this guy was until this morning, all i kept hearing was "Trinidad James signs to Def Jam".

All jokes aside, as corny as i think that song is, that "all gold in watch, all gold in my chain" chorus kept playing over and over in my head lol.

Last edited:
meaning that with each passing day our standards continue to get lower and lower

maybe I don't know there are tons of different rappers out there
this is stuff is what I call "hood pop"
popular hood songs
"who dat is,just my baby's daddy"=shows the social climate of black men and women
not my husband,but just my baby's daddy lol

I thought gold was played out for a while when platinum came out
but ppl weren't going for that
it's going to be about the gold
because platinum looks like silver
naw..naw..naw dawg this is white gold homie

-Coach Antonio

Trinidad James got songs tho lol

if ya dont like it, then push what you like. but TJ a real nigga, and always shows love.

Being able to make songs and having a dope personality >>> being able to rap good

Being able to make songs and having a dope personality >>> being able to rap good

that's what it's about in secular music,no one cares if you got lyrics look at Canibus the 90's are over
it's not about lyrics anymore
dope beat and crazy talk
I'm feeling this though lyrics and dope beat to me

-Coach Antonio

Trinidad James got songs tho lol

if ya dont like it, then push what you like. but TJ a real nigga, and always shows love.

He knows how to rap though compared to some new cats we hear... I even prefer his flow to some of Lil' wayne stuff somehow..

Well maybe not if I take that kind of Little wayne though :

Last edited:
idk bout dude...all gold is aight...but dude just looks corny to me...a wacked out hood asap rocky

and i heard he only been rapping for 9 months...9 or 11, not much of a difference at that point but shits crazy gettin a 2 milli deal off that...thhis music biz is off the hook...a&rs stay on youtube looking for the next hot thing

4:30 in

the white dude in the front gave the same exact expression as me the first time i watched.....the look like.."this dude got that IT factor...something about this dude..he gonna blow up...this is dope"

goldgang

Last edited:
what I want to know did he have all that gold before he got his deal
I pity a fool like Trinidad James
mrtintro.jpg

-Coach Antonio

what I want to know did he have all that gold before he got his deal
I pity a fool like Trinidad James
View attachment 37454

-Coach Antonio

Yes the video was shot before he blew up

images

anybody catch homies breakfast club interview? breh said he "finds" beats on the internet.:(
he even "found" all gold everything on the internet. original producer aint even get a look.

the epitomy of a cheap ass rapper...wonder with that 2 mill if he gonna get some real producers

why get real producers if he made 2 mill for free, with an unknown producer.
free beat off a beattape from datpiff.
all he need to do is keep making hits from free beats, 100 percent profit.
producers who???
yall see what yall dun did to yaselves .......?????

Last edited by a moderator:
Plus if the beat had been too good, it could have been of lesser appeal somehow lol...

by "too good" do you mean too complex, or overcomposed??

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

free beats Everythang!

basically.
think about the inspiration this guy just gave to up and coming producers/rappers.
make simple beats, give em out for free, and have a rapper with super swagged out image rap over them.
this trinidad guy been studying lil b if yall niggas havnt noticed.

I mean if the beat was more polished (either by means of higher musicality level, better sound selection, and/or higher complexity)

As it is, the beat does not sound like "serious" music but it is all fine for what it was used for.

This is just my opinion feel free to disagree.

Back