Top 10 Reasons Y Artists Don’t Make it

Reason #5 is so true, originality is important! People will remember you for being different. Look at Mystikal. He's gone cold for over a decade, but you will recognize him on every song he's in. His style is UNIQUE!

I just read trough your excuse of rigged. That's why I was agressive, can't stand when people spread excusses instead of the truth.
Yeah riight. You are funny. You read thoughts now. Keep going, I am definitely amused. haha. (reason why I keep responding to you, don't be too flattered).

Anyway, please tell me more..

Last edited:
Yeah riight. You are funny. You read thoughts now. Keep going, I am definitely amused. haha. (reason why I keep responding to you, don't be too flattered).

Anyway, please tell me more..

you are all empty talk, no argument.

Why don't you defeat me intelectualy and finish your point ?

Hey we're both from Europe we should be friends instead of BSing like this. Well I think next time I see something like that I will just ask the person to explain themselve, instead of getting heated.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

also get of your high horse, nobody is trying to hear your shit unless you wanna say something concrete.

Not only are you disrespectful but you deform the meaning of my words.
As I have said earlier, forget about it. You are the most clever around here. Keep being successful Sir. :cheers:

first you have to be more successful to throw jabs about it at me.

Your "success" consists of being online most of the time when I visit this forum and having 1500 posts. So you obviously "are" in the position to make comments like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good ***** fight. Please continue. It amuses me.

he knows he got no more arguments left, he can't defend his statement that people don't make it cause the music industry is "rigged".

He was all empty talk from the point of me killing his rigged excuse.

I don't wish nothing bad on him, just man up and finish your argument, kinda hard now after I stated why it's a bad argument and in my eyes just an excuse.

He'll just keep pretending he doesn't see this thread anymore or come back and post another empty message.

Spreading missinformation to ease your weak emotions is not cool, just admit it that you didn't make it because fo you not because the industry is "rigged", people make it everyday in music, it's "rigged" for everybody equally. If you can even say that it's rigged.

Why you mad bro ? lmao. You are too funny Oliver, you should consider stand up. And no, that's not because I am from Europe too that I should become your internet friend. And no, I do not debate with people I consider stupid. It would be a waste of my time. Now if you see me around this thread, it's just out of fun , and I guess at your expense.

Lord, the amount of ignorance though.

PS: That's the "empty" message for you which is empty only to you since you fail to understand my previous posts regarding your attitude. Well you seem to fail to understand a lot of things anyway.

Last edited:
you replied 6 times without finishing your "argument". Looks like you realised your argument is wrong.

Why don't you explain how the music industry is rigged in a way that keeps your from making it as producer ? Or what else you point was.

And oh noes you don't wanna be internet friends. Shall I feel now embarassed for building positive online relatioships with people ? You are on this forum and twitter to, +95% celebs use social media, it's normal Mr non argument finishing bloke.

How is it positive to be insulting to people ? lol. Dude. Seriously you crack me up. :D

You might be the perfect mix of ignorance and arrogance. lmao.

How is it positive to be insulting to people ? lol. Dude. Seriously you crack me up. :D

You might be the perfect mix of ignorance and arrogance. lmao.

ok I was rude

you are pretending that is the reason you don't reply to the argument when you realise your rigged argument doesn't work here

now take my juicy Herzegovian Croatian **** up your black english mouth, prison bishhhh

- -figuratively speaking, no homo --

-and no racism-

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

if I have to apologize for being rude then you have to apologize for indirectly belitteling other peoples success by seing things are rigged

dude you are a loser you are just gonna hold on to the ah ur rude bla bla thing instead of maning up, saying your point, explaining it and moving on

such a whiney person

ok sorry for being rude ?

ok I was rude

you are pretending that is the reason you don't reply to the argument when you realise your rigged argument doesn't work here

now take my juicy Herzegovian Croatian **** up your black english mouth, prison bishhhh

- -figuratively speaking, no homo --

-and no racism-

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

if I have to apologize for being rude then you have to apologize for indirectly belitteling other peoples success by seing things are rigged

dude you are a loser you are just gonna ohld on to the ah ur rude bla bla thing instead of maning up, saying your point, explaining it and moving on

such a whiney person

ok sorry for being rude ?

Yeah right lol... Keep going..

Yeah right lol... Keep going..

is there a different reason for you not finishing your argument besdies you realising it's wrong and an excuse for your 27 year old fail ass with no music career ?

Back