This Harlem Shake Thing is going overboard!!!

Your retarded if your gunna say rap isn't hot right now or doesn't have a future . There's at least one rap artist on the charts top ten every week and that's me underestimating it cause we know its usually more , is the direction of hip hop/rap good no I think when you got ppl like 2 chainz topping the charts then ppl need to reconsider what they listen to . But rap isn't going anywhere , it isn't a trend. Dance music is a trend , it's going to leave its mark on music but eventually it will fade leaving its mark and its influences . Shit if anything you should be happy the edm world took some influences from hip hop , it means that hip hop is doing or has done something right . Look up the interview on jay-z about the watch the throne album , he says the only reason the album was made was to show the world hip hop was relevant , and he made his point . There album became number one and spawned some of the greatest hits hip hop as ever seen , I still here that shit everywhere I go til today . Hip hop is still very relevant son

huh...........

This is a funny thread. I ain't got no prob with Baauer, although i am getting tired of the fad.

I have no problem with the music at all. I love how it was developed. What I hate is the unsolved ignorance behind it.

This is the problem with the internet and everyone wanting some kind of fame and money by creating shit they don't know anything about except for "WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE INTRODUCED THEM TO". Then people try to defend that because "they represent those type of MFers who do that shit. So when it's too many of those types.....there will never be a solution. Dudes are weak ass hell.

I call it a plan GOT DAMMIT!!! Once you take away black power......then people can make a mockery of black people like they did once before with black paint and shit. It's small so called innocent shit that leads to big shit. When black people say "it's no big deal" instead of standing together on some shit. Harlem wasn't going to let that slide "LIKE I THOUGHT" because it's still in our blood not to allow mockery to spread without you knowing "THE TRUTH".

The Harlem Shake.........corny ass white EDM sissy tells black female rapper from Harlem she ain't hot enough.....SO HIS PUNK ASS GOING TO REPRESENT..........instead of finding another female rapper FROM HARLEM........MOCKERY!!! FUUCK THAT MFER!!!

FUUCK EDM music. Yall all a bunch of pussies on the net trying to be the first to do some some shit with Fruity loops. Your little bitty minds can't reach a level of soul....so you wow people with a bunch of BULLSHIT in your compositions. And you will get awarded yet you ain't got a lick of MFing talent. Dubstep....MFing Electro, MFing Trapstep.....ALL THAT FRUITY LOOP SHIT.

Get mad got dammit!!! A culture that shitted on trap culture...."THOSE RIMS LOOK STUPID ON THAT CAR" Nobody asked you.....stick to your MFing eclipse's and civics.......fast and furious face fuuckas..........

Drake said everything is culture..........NAW MFER.......THIS IS CULTURE......

Southern culture is the thing that keeps the south strong.......NOT A GOT DAMN BEAT!!! Nigga ridin like that....bumpin like that...."WHAT YOU BUMPIN"........"DAT GOT DAMN RICE MIXTAPE NIGGA"....."what about that Bearer shit".........THAT WHO NIGGA.......you know....that "HARLEM SHAKE SHIT"............."VVVVVVVVVVRRRRRRRRROOOOM...SKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIRT!!!!!"
It's not in your blood......you hate this shit...but you love......FRUITY LOOPS!!!.....Not music....but the thought of Fruity Loops making you all rich one day. You want Lambos and Ferrari's and shit. So if you don't have to deal with a rapper.....THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT ANYWAY...BECAUSE YOU DEFINITELY DON'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE CULTURE!

But hey......yall do you and try to get money........I feel free to talk my shit about you.....because I know you ain't true. And what's worse for you is you all ain't never going to see no money from being fake. REAL TALK! Better stick to letting these rappers spit over your shit and quit thinking since you some kind of GOT DAMN FRUITY LOOP KING that you going to be NEXT...YOU AIN''T NEVER GOING TO BE NEXT OR EVEN CLOSE...NONE OF YALL!!! I ain't even worried about yall proving me wrong....because the shit is hilarious. EDM sissies.

Yall don't even see how this dude became #1.........are yall that stupid to even want to follow in his footsteps with your "music" when a gimmick put him there? NOBODY ELSE WILL EVER BE #1 like that unless you get a bunch of attention whores using your music to do some lame shit...feel me?

FOH........Outti 5000 gee!!! Rice one of the few real niggas standing. THe rest of yall live this internet shit. Sitting around with tears in your got damn eyes staring atyour phone like "ONE DAY THAT"S GOING TO BE ME".........quit lying to yourselves. Imma start laughing at MFers in 10 years on some "I told you so". FUUCK YO DREAMS FOO!!!! LMAO!!! Hate me...I don't care.....yall get worse and worse letting this internet eat your brain...and them Fruity Loops.

That's why I don't want to be a mod.......I would 3 day ban you EDM dudes for posting "white boy trap" music in the hip hop/ R&B section....no warning. Take that shit to https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/music-genres/electronica-other-genres/ MFer!!!

Once again................because I hate the fact yall didn't show Red and Meth love the last time because you so GOT DAMN stuck on what you think music should sound like. You weak! Get some of this in your system.

WOOOOOOOOOOO....sorry you all can't enjoy music today!!!!! GOT DAMN......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Last edited:
When reading such material it's somewhat important to maintain a certain degree of skepticism as anything written from an Afro-centric or Euro-centric point of view tends to favor any evidence that fits the preconceived conclusion that one culture is similar to it's own, while this might not necessarily be a bad thing it can get way out of hand when people start rejecting any evidence that does not fit the conclusion they want, which is not at all in step with the scientific method.

Without the correct implementation of the scientific method people can draw erroneous conclusions due to bias, for example when teaching apes sign language some scientists started reporting that apes would construct new words by combining words that they knew, for example Water+Bird=Duck when what was actually happening was the ape was just signing what it saw, Water and a Bird, now had the same Chimp signed Tree and Bird it would have been ignored as random word formation because it did not fit the conclusion the scientists wanted to discover, but as science is not about wish fulfillment the error was corrected by a skeptical scientific assessment of the experiment.

Unfortunately Afrocentrism has been corrupted into pseudo-scientific wish fulfillment where black folks run around co-opting other peoples cultures just as Euro-centric white folks tend to do, the motivations for doing this shit are quite idiotic and no modern person has any right to claim the achievements of other people (related or not) that's the kind of shit you come across in relation to Nationalism where idiots lay claim to other peoples achievements by association, as though your nationality while sitting on the sofa drinking beer in front of the TV allows you to claim Olympic gold or victory on the beaches of Normandy.

Attachments

• 9781604595413_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
    9781604595413_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 48

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

I don't eat no got damn shitlinz. But hey....shit is a waste of time......being a house nigga is a no brainer today...FUUCK WRONG WITH YOU DUDE!!!!

"Came from the bottom but I'm still here......let me be a charity and make a mockery at the same time......YOLO!!!!" Watch the white folks who get them a car for their 16th birthday go "YOLO...came from the bottom but I'm still here.....listening to trap....and SWEATIN...WOOO!!!!"

Last edited:

If you must respond with a Youtube video at least elaborate on how it relates to my post on skepticism, like if it has something to do with Malcolm's own skepticism of certain Euro-centric and Afro-centric views please elaborate on that.

Follow Malcolm's example and start thinking and speaking for yourself.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

I don't eat no got damn shitlinz. But hey....shit is a waste of time......being a house nigga is a no brainer today...FUUCK WRONG WITH YOU DUDE!!!!

"Came from the bottom but I'm still here......let me be a charity and make a mockery at the same time......YOLO!!!!" Watch the white folks who get them a car for their 16th birthday go "YOLO...came from the bottom but I'm still here.....listening to trap....and SWEATIN...WOOO!!!!"

My man. LMAO!

TA!!!! TA!!!!!! TA!!!!!!!! TA!!!!! TA!!!!!! And do the HARLEM!.....

t3184953-121-thumb-mad-man-pulling-hair-out.jpg

Harlem................I am very disapointed in yall. White folks trending on planes getting crunk ass a MFer...

ole 8 foot mfer getting it, SON!

ALL ON CNN.....got the scary old white people concerned about safety and shit.......yall ain't built a movement that will spark up a major buzz that black folks can jump on YET? smh.....yall young niggas man.......BOY THIS GEN IS SOMETHING ELSE.

Black people can't do that shit.......

Last edited:
"overboard" is a ****ing understatement. I don't understand this mess at all! Like wtf people?! When i was younger the harlem shake was what "Lil" Bow Wow and the kids in P. Diddy's "Lets Get It" video use to do. I hate it this new Harlem shake, and it makes me judge our society because they'll do anything thats "hot" LOL all i can do i shake my head

Back