This Harlem Shake Thing is going overboard!!!

Everything is being recycled today. You don't have to be "original" but could people come up with something different these days?

this is the only one i liked and shared.
Im still tryna figure out WTF they was thinking, but the dude is a millionaire so I guess it dosent even matter what people think..

but watch this

I tried doing this new "Harlem Shake", But then I unfortunately found out that I actually have rhythm...

This is by far the best one....

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

White people took "trap" from the ATL and a dance from Harlem. Make number 1 on billboard. There is a lesson to be learned from this. This what happens when the U.S has a black president.

New York........here is your chance baby!!!

That white boy Harlem shake shit just got wacker. And that pus ass beat.

Last edited:
Before Obama, milking was what farmers did to get milk from cows, but now it means "Hey everyone look at my stupidity while I pour milk over my head for attention".

so white people arent allowed to make "trap" music or do this dance? good thing Im quitting music all together. my dream of being a white trap producer has officially been crushed!

Last edited:
^^^^I expect post like that. That's what I be talking about. It has nothing to do with white people doing trap. It has nothing to do with white people doing a dance. It has everything to do with respect. If you white or black it's still a respect thing. But since we know that more whites outside of the streets are ignorant to street culture, you try and be a part of something you don't fully understand....and it turns out to look like mockery, but to you it's just innocent fun.So you make gay ass mixes of shit that you have no cultural background in but at the same time you love the music. And the outcome is "Harlem Shake.......a MFING mockery that actracts a bunch of wussy ass weirdos. Nothing personal against white people........but as usual....white people can't really face reality....always some kind of got damn loophole and excuse to have things your way. It's still love.......but black folks check other black folks too....so you feel you shouldn't get check because you white? So since you white you feel you should be able to do whatever the fuuck you want?

That's the catch right there......some white people just don't understand for real.....but a lot of them pretend and play the innocent role yet they knew what they fuuck they were doing. And my dude.....you don't see the type of white crowd this white boy trap shit has created? White dudes all like "that's that shit my nigga"......and like I said before....they'll say that shit until they get they MFing ass checked. Then they put on a front and act like they weren't meaning to be dispresectful...lying sumabitches.

Then these punk ass white dudes want to flip shit into saying blacks are racist against them for not letting them make a mockery of us....which is more mockery.

Having fun is not an excuse to be disrespectful. And yeah....it is that serious...it should be that serious. But these young blacks have been lost by the likes of rappers such of Drake.....a pussy ass dude who uses street references......so it opened up the door for MOCKERY! Dave Chapelle went to Africa because he realized he opened up the door for MOCKERY! These punk ass black comedians telling jokes about black people and our faults in front of a majority of white people....and as long as they get paid...they don't give a fuuck about MOCKERY!

And here is the sad part of it all.......you are white, and you love to make this music...but don't realize that you are steps away from that voice telling you "it's just innocent fun" and you end up doing some disrespectful shit. It's not your fault...it's these black rappers fault. They some sissies. They don't want to ruin their chance at masters money....so they use excuses for being sissies...and give yall a passes to make mockery of us.

And don't none of yall give me that "it's just music" excuse.....because "it was just music" until the wrong crowd got a hold to it out of ignorance. It's not about your music any more my dude.....it's about the culture created from it.

^^^^those words spoken is not a race or hate thing either. There is this thing called reality check.....so if everybody brushes reality away with them having fun...they will never understand the level disprespect that they have caused. Then later it's set in stone that this was perfectly fine....because nobody checked yall ass.

ALL IN ALL......it's all love....but show some respect.

Bunch of disprespectful MFers man....got damn! But it's all in fun. "LALALALALALAAAAAAAH I'm a white man in my white world....I do what I want"!

Bunch of pussy ass niggas! I can say that....I'm black. I can also get checked. So if I need to be checked...somebody check me.

It's fast....but it's still slow.

Last edited:
chill..... dude just named the song harlem shake for no reason, it's not like he planed that shit to go viral.

so white people arent allowed to make "trap" music or do this dance? good thing Im quitting music all together. my dream of being a white trap producer has officially been crushed!

You good, bro. I'll hold you down in the game. I won't let nobody mess with you. There will be a small fee for my services.

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/a...hrift-shop-and-baauers-harlem-shake.html?_r=0

"Baauer is at the forefront of trap, the lately emerging wing of dance music that takes its inspiration, and some of its samples, from the aggressive Southern hip-hip of the last few years"

Straight JACK MOVE...

And it serves Baauer well, the more videos that are made; according to Billboard, his label, Mad Decent, has been aggressively monetizing the videos that use his song, even as the samples in it have not been contractually cleared. But Baauer or someone on his team did have one version of the song removed: a remix made by the rapper Azealia Banks.

Ms. Banks, a grade-A Internet troll, was doing something almost every rapper of note has done: take someone else’s beat and rap over it. Baauer, for whatever reason, took umbrage at that, leading to a Twitter war of words. “You don’t belong in hip-hop,” she wrote. “You don’t even know what a” — and here she added a colorful expletive — “Harlem Shake even is.”

After squabbling with Baauer she posted a video for her version of the song — one of her best songs, it should be said — and released what purported to be an e-mail of Baauer’s in which he said he liked her version.

Jump aboard....it won't last til April. Real southern music and boom bap and culture last forever. See what the thought of money makes you do? We need to make examples out these dudes for real. That was like a slap to the face of hip hop right there.

Last edited:
Jump aboard....it won't last til April. Real southern music and boom bap and culture last forever. See what the thought of money makes you do? We need to make examples out these dudes for real. That was like a slap to the face of hip hop right there.

Man, you tripping. Rap ain't even that hot no more. Once this Electronic thing takes over, rap will be played out. I'm just counting down the days. Progress wipes away the past.

^^^I'm cool with that. I won't be the only one not associated with that shit. Still remain in a culture that PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS NEED new ideas from. That's great enough for me to be proud of.

Back