This Harlem Shake Thing is going overboard!!!

This kinda reminds me of what happened to the blues and jazz. White folks discover your shit, mimic it, convince you to hate it, then turn around and try to school you how to do it properly--dafuq? Call me racist all you want, but I got history on my side. Most of them Harlem Shake idiots were the same kids bumping Aesop Rock and Atmosphere back in the day tryna tell you that Pac and Biggie were not "real hip hop". I see it all the time in jazz music, that shit got soooooo whitewashed its ridiculous. They got it now where they make you believe that you need a college diploma to play jazz, when the old heads (Miles Davis, Coltrane, Parker, Red Garland, Oscar Peterson...) clearly didn't need that shit. Yeah, some of them DID go to college, but they were doing music long before that. Miles didn't even graduate...he said **** that and ran off to play with Parker with whom he got his REAL education on this jazz shit.
To some of y'all its just music, but I guess to the indians, it was just land, right?

lol that's how jazz and blues started, african slaves discovered classical music mimicked that shit and combined it with african traditional songs

in high school over 10 yrs ago, i had a couple harlem homies.. they called it the Harlem Sissy. :/

why cant people just be people....what does the color of skin even matter

A black person not from Harlem would've got his chain took, ass whooped, and hated all over the hip hop community. Would've been 1,000 corny ass diss songs. Welcome to reality. Black people are scared of white people.....because white people don't live by the g code.....and the g code is a form of slavery.

A black person not from Harlem would've got his chain took, ass whooped, and hated all over the hip hop community. Would've been 1,000 corny ass diss songs. Welcome to reality. Black people are scared of white people.....because white people don't live by the g code.....and the g code is a form of slavery.

i never told on anyone a day in my life...had plenty of opportunity to.....not all white people are the same man. Just like there's black people that shame your race there's white people that shame mine so I guess we can agree to leave it at that lol but me personally I just look at people as people. we all bleed one blood

Fuuck that trap shit. It's turning yall into weirdos. Get some of this in your system.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Good lawd!!!!!! That gay shit don't make you feel good....it makes you say...."wow...I wish I could do that...I need some VSTS, some drums, lessons on making my shit loud, and lots of practice...because practice makes perfect". By the time you learn that shit.....you got to jump on some new shit.....then repeat....."I wish I could do that...I need some VSTs, some drums, lessons on making my shit loud, and practice....because practice makes perfect."

Last edited:
lol that's how jazz and blues started, african slaves discovered classical music mimicked that shit and combined it with african traditional songs

But, classical music is *still* identified as european music, is it not?
When people think of the blues of the early 1900's, they think of this

These days.....its been reduced to this

^^^^In defense of white blues players.......majority of them know "the history" and respects it.....and white boy in that vid got some soul!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Learn something AG homie....pick up you a guitar....fuuck that trap shit.

Good lawd!!!!! Getting sweaty up in here!!!!

Saw this on Facebook and thought about this thread. Figured it was funny enough to upload. LMAO

Shake.JPG

*I still think this thread is dumb. lol

Last edited:
10/10 thread.

Everyone should read:
9781604595413_p0_v1_s260x420.jpg

THEN WATCH

It's just like this thread...some fake Jewish cat is trying to tell the REAL deal...he is not real!

If you a real hip-hoper then read the works and study the men(Dr.Yosef Ben Jochannon, Nobel Drew Ali, Father Allah) that inspired cats like Guru, RZA , KRSONE, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Common, Ice Cube, Lupe ect.ect.ect.

^^^^I expect post like that. That's what I be talking about. It has nothing to do with white people doing trap. It has nothing to do with white people doing a dance. It has everything to do with respect. If you white or black it's still a respect thing. But since we know that more whites outside of the streets are ignorant to street culture, you try and be a part of something you don't fully understand....and it turns out to look like mockery, but to you it's just innocent fun.So you make gay ass mixes of shit that you have no cultural background in but at the same time you love the music. And the outcome is "Harlem Shake.......a MFING mockery that actracts a bunch of wussy ass weirdos. Nothing personal against white people........but as usual....white people can't really face reality....always some kind of got damn loophole and excuse to have things your way. It's still love.......but black folks check other black folks too....so you feel you shouldn't get check because you white? So since you white you feel you should be able to do whatever the fuuck you want?

That's the catch right there......some white people just don't understand for real.....but a lot of them pretend and play the innocent role yet they knew what they fuuck they were doing. And my dude.....you don't see the type of white crowd this white boy trap shit has created? White dudes all like "that's that shit my nigga"......and like I said before....they'll say that shit until they get they MFing ass checked. Then they put on a front and act like they weren't meaning to be dispresectful...lying sumabitches.

Then these punk ass white dudes want to flip shit into saying blacks are racist against them for not letting them make a mockery of us....which is more mockery.

Having fun is not an excuse to be disrespectful. And yeah....it is that serious...it should be that serious. But these young blacks have been lost by the likes of rappers such of Drake.....a pussy ass dude who uses street references......so it opened up the door for MOCKERY! Dave Chapelle went to Africa because he realized he opened up the door for MOCKERY! These punk ass black comedians telling jokes about black people and our faults in front of a majority of white people....and as long as they get paid...they don't give a fuuck about MOCKERY!

And here is the sad part of it all.......you are white, and you love to make this music...but don't realize that you are steps away from that voice telling you "it's just innocent fun" and you end up doing some disrespectful shit. It's not your fault...it's these black rappers fault. They some sissies. They don't want to ruin their chance at masters money....so they use excuses for being sissies...and give yall a passes to make mockery of us.

And don't none of yall give me that "it's just music" excuse.....because "it was just music" until the wrong crowd got a hold to it out of ignorance. It's not about your music any more my dude.....it's about the culture created from it.

^^^^those words spoken is not a race or hate thing either. There is this thing called reality check.....so if everybody brushes reality away with them having fun...they will never understand the level disprespect that they have caused. Then later it's set in stone that this was perfectly fine....because nobody checked yall ass.

ALL IN ALL......it's all love....but show some respect.

Bunch of disprespectful MFers man....got damn! But it's all in fun. "LALALALALALAAAAAAAH I'm a white man in my white world....I do what I want"!

Bunch of pussy ass niggas! I can say that....I'm black. I can also get checked. So if I need to be checked...somebody check me.

It's fast....but it's still slow.

Your retarded if your gunna say rap isn't hot right now or doesn't have a future . There's at least one rap artist on the charts top ten every week and that's me underestimating it cause we know its usually more , is the direction of hip hop/rap good no I think when you got ppl like 2 chainz topping the charts then ppl need to reconsider what they listen to . But rap isn't going anywhere , it isn't a trend. Dance music is a trend , it's going to leave its mark on music but eventually it will fade leaving its mark and its influences . Shit if anything you should be happy the edm world took some influences from hip hop , it means that hip hop is doing or has done something right . Look up the interview on jay-z about the watch the throne album , he says the only reason the album was made was to show the world hip hop was relevant , and he made his point . There album became number one and spawned some of the greatest hits hip hop as ever seen , I still here that shit everywhere I go til today . Hip hop is still very relevant son

10/10 thread.

Everyone should read:
View attachment 38278

THEN WATCH

It's just like this thread...some fake Jewish cat is trying to tell the REAL deal...he is not real!

If you a real hip-hoper then read the works and study the men(Dr.Yosef Ben Jochannon, Nobel Drew Ali, Father Allah) that inspired cats like Guru, RZA , KRSONE, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Common, Ice Cube, Lupe ect.ect.ect.

When reading such material it's somewhat important to maintain a certain degree of skepticism as anything written from an Afro-centric or Euro-centric point of view tends to favor any evidence that fits the preconceived conclusion that one culture is similar to it's own, while this might not necessarily be a bad thing it can get way out of hand when people start rejecting any evidence that does not fit the conclusion they want, which is not at all in step with the scientific method.

Without the correct implementation of the scientific method people can draw erroneous conclusions due to bias, for example when teaching apes sign language some scientists started reporting that apes would construct new words by combining words that they knew, for example Water+Bird=Duck when what was actually happening was the ape was just signing what it saw, Water and a Bird, now had the same Chimp signed Tree and Bird it would have been ignored as random word formation because it did not fit the conclusion the scientists wanted to discover, but as science is not about wish fulfillment the error was corrected by a skeptical scientific assessment of the experiment.

Unfortunately Afrocentrism has been corrupted into pseudo-scientific wish fulfillment where black folks run around co-opting other peoples cultures just as Euro-centric white folks tend to do, the motivations for doing this shit are quite idiotic and no modern person has any right to claim the achievements of other people (related or not) that's the kind of shit you come across in relation to Nationalism where idiots lay claim to other peoples achievements by association, as though your nationality while sitting on the sofa drinking beer in front of the TV allows you to claim Olympic gold or victory on the beaches of Normandy.

i used to paly guitar. My thing is i want something I can do solo, that I can still do shows and not have to sing/rap or anything, and get a crowd hype and shit. Im jumpin on the bandwagon **** it.

Maybe not exactly this "trap" shit but imma start making MUSIC that people can listen to and that I can like perform and shit you know what Im sayin? So I dont gotta rely on rappers buying my shit. Of course imma still make beats and run my site too, but imma start a whole new brand for some edm type shit I can just do whatever I want with

Back