Somebody called me an FP God...

NEw Rule: If you don't make music(and present it mothafuucka) you can only post 5 times a day.

Dwells,Formatz and any other dude that talks noise with no music links...the rest of you spectating boy pussy having dudes ...ya'll need to make new accounts and don't identify yourself.

Welcome back Eddie Kain..you may not recognize me as this name..but I was around back when you were active..they called me EmanOn back then...I didn't get along with Rome back then so I ain't in the frat..but I still rep the FP Golden Era...fuck these newbies..word to me.

lol Fucc a Frat ... we were a band of savages.. straight outlaws! If you sucked on the beats.. you were made aware of it. If you had no music to be judged upon.. you were of no importance to ANY of us.

its a new day I see.

Kimbo doesn't have any legs, the whole UFC world knows his knee doesn't have any cartilage and once you're exposed....you're exposed. He's just lucky he didn't fight Cro Cop in his time there (although he isn't the Cro Cop of the old when he's in the octagon )

I didn't get along with Rome back then so I ain't in the frat..[/COLOR][/B]

I was too busy posting to even know who I was cool with. I'm pretty sure I've shitted on 75% of my myspace friends that swore we were cool... they have different names on myspace though... I can't keep track of 600 + people.

lol Fucc a Frat ... we were a band of savages.. straight outlaws! If you sucked on the beats.. you were made aware of it. If you had no music to be judged upon.. you were of no importance to ANY of us.

its a new day I see.

Hell yeah...going to war with WHOLE DIFFERENT WEBSITES!! MPC Forums.com ring a bell? J-Traxx destroying whole brackets. Troup losing due to posting Spice Channel sounding beats...now we got a bunch of white dudes talking like brothas..with no music...giving everybody advice. Everybody is suddenly in the "know" and have connects out the wahzoo. Ask them to show credentials though..they start talking like Mike Tyson. These niggas think because they bumped into R.Kelly at the airport,they work with him..nobody earns their rep anymore..it's attained by co-signing these days...fuck these niggas.

its a new day I see.

Man, that shyt is so true... got damn mf's were mean as hell lol!

Didn't give a damn. I was like I don't know if this is cool or not.

Remember when that dude said he was going to fly to dudes city and shoot him via PM and he posted that ish and we laughed his ass off the forum, lol. Mf's was wild.

I was too busy posting to even know who I was cool with. I'm pretty sure I've shitted on 75% of my myspace friends that swore we were cool... they have different names on myspace though... I can't keep track of 600 + people.

folks still on Myspace? I got three accounts and cant remember none of the login info.

Nah nigga..we had a mean ass battle ..one so mean that I actually remember it.but at the end we gave each other props..I posted a pic of the dude that played the old man in New Jack City ..and you actually laughed instead of pretending it wasn't funny. Me and J-Traxx had a whole thread though but it got personal when I found pics of his ...girl...ok saying too much..back to the topic at hand. You ain't going nowhere dude..you're a FP staple and the only reason you couldn't hold this place up in my absence..is because of this new breed of ***** niggas. You,Me,Lyrikill,Axis,Ant...only dudes that post music these days..back then EVERYBODY had SOMETHING to post..even if it were bad.

Kimbo doesn't have any legs, the whole UFC world knows his knee doesn't have any cartilage and once you're exposed....you're exposed. He's just lucky he didn't fight Cro Cop in his time there (although he isn't the Cro Cop of the old when he's in the octagon )

Guarantee Kimbo will show up in StrikeForce... they take all of the UFC has beens...

Kimbo was a never was though. Sad to see.

Regular old dudes gonna challenge Kimbo after that...

"What you say Kimbo? Ol beeyatch... what you gon do?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yeah...going to war with WHOLE DIFFERENT WEBSITES!! MPC Forums.com ring a bell? J-Traxx destroying whole brackets. Troup losing due to posting Spice Channel sounding beats...now we got a bunch of white dudes talking like brothas..with no music...giving everybody advice. Everybody is suddenly in the "know" and have connects out the wahzoo. Ask them to show credentials though..they start talking like Mike Tyson. These niggas think because they bumped into R.Kelly at the airport,they work with him..nobody earns their rep anymore..it's attained by co-signing these days...fuck these niggas.

Man i wish i was around to see that era. Shit seems so much relatable to life than how the site is now. In real life if you and ya dog ain't seeing eye to eye you slap box that shit out or if he violate you gotta give'em ya 6 mins. This site now is like....child friendly.

Man, that shyt is so true... got damn mf's were mean as hell lol!

Didn't give a damn. I was like I don't know if this is cool or not.

Remember when that dude said he was going to fly to dudes city and shoot him via PM and he posted that ish and we laughed his ass off the forum, lol. Mf's was wild.

Yeah that mexican dude with the tattoos..posing with all of those assault rifles...I remember that.

but it got personal when I found pics of his ...girl...ok saying too much..back to the topic at hand. You ain't going nowhere dude..you're a FP staple and the only reason you couldn't hold this place up in my absence..is because of this new breed of ***** niggas. You,Me,Lyrikill,Axis,Ant...only dudes that post music these days..back then EVERYBODY had SOMETHING to post..even if it were bad.[/COLOR][/B]

I don't do the personal outside of FP ish, I have some morals, lol. I try to keep stuff on a musical tip, not age, color and a lot of other ish but sometimes - I stray. But people kids, woman and ish... off limits to me.

Yeah, there was music all over FP back in the day... MF's wasn't afraid to post their ish. Now people can't stand a bad critique...

Guarantee Kimbo will show up in StrikeForce... they take all of the UFC has beens...

Kimbo was a never was though. Sad to see.

Regular old dudes gonna challenge Kimbo after that...

"What you say Kimbo? Ol beeyatch... what you gon do?"

Hahaha kimbo gonna wake they ol' regular joe ass up though if they get slick with him...in the streets I still say Kimbo would **** up some of the better UFC fighters.

Strikeforce though huh...good call. Hopefully he'll land somewhere maybe Daley will go there too. I think White did Kimbo greasy though...I mean what is his record, 4-2 ? That isn't bad...not in MMA. Plus I really really think Meathead is gonna turn into a legit fighter...that chin is METAL.

I don't do the personal outside of FP ish, I have some morals, lol. I try to keep stuff on a musical tip, not age, color and a lot of other ish but sometimes - I stray. But people kids, woman and ish... off limits to me.

Yeah, there was music all over FP back in the day... MF's wasn't afraid to post their ish. Now people can't stand a bad critique...

Yeah I feel that..but I was still a teenager back then..wheelin and dealin..didn't give a fuugggggggg. I still remember how sad dude was. His exact words were " You coulda said when I see chocolate cake I cum on myself and I woulda been fine with it..but when you attack love ones you went too far"..nigga was right.

Yeah that mexican dude with the tattoos..posing with all of those assault rifles...I remember that.

Nah, it was another dude. Unsuspecting looking dude. Claimed he was hood but was getting clowned in a battle... sent the dude slaughtering him a PM about how he tracked down where he lived and was going to be in his city.

Then the guy winning posted the PM and posted where he lived and asked him when he was going to be in town and where to meet him at.

Dude that sent the PM showed up and said he was "playing"... and got shut the phugg out of the battle section by the regulars (Tak, Me and the rest).... probably came back with a fake name... probably still around under another fake name.

The dude that posted the PM had a cousin on here... and they were bout it in the streets, lol. You could tell.

That was awhile ago... but people were kinda different.

You remember when DaNoc even beat battled? lol nigga got a mini-Quad studios and still got his ass kicked..sometimes. Hell I remember when DJ Nice used to organize sample flip competitions waayy before the flip this section...I came in second place in the 2006 one..Codelfx won it. California was crying cause he didn't even make the finals.

folks still on Myspace? I got three accounts and cant remember none of the login info.

I stopped going on there for about 2 years... still get traffic on the site from that post I have in the tutorial section. Some dudes ask me stuff that I think its obvious but I remember when I didn't know ish... so I still send 'em one or two liners that might get 'em going down the right path.

Sometimes I go there and be like..."Who and why are people on this page?" LOL! Then I see "I saw your post on FP and it was helpful... yadda" and I be like "Oh... okay"

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

You remember when DaNoc even beat battled? lol nigga got a mini-Quad studios and still got his ass kicked..sometimes. Hell I remember when DJ Nice used to organize sample flip competitions waayy before the flip this section...I came in second place in the 2006 one..Codelfx won it. California was crying cause he didn't even make the finals.

Stop it... I remember all of that and now I'm really seeing the deterioration. lol.

Maybe I shouldn't have started this thread.

Man, this place really used to be about music.

Now it's a big ol, look at me... I work in the biz! ... let me rape, I mean help you help me.

I'm out. ... I'll be back on FP tomorrow because the people I work with... don't even know who Tupac is.

:rofl: I VIVIDLY remember him battling and me thinking Jigga's line from "Streets is Watchin" when they ran up in youngboys hotel room ..."A GUN IN YOUR FACE, AND THATS ALL YOU CAN COME UP WITH?!" :cry:

A battle that had SO much hype and build up was the Troup/OsamaPigLatin Battle cuz they were always at each others throats... lmao .. both them niccas came weak! lol

I let MySpace got a long time ago because I used it for personal life not networking...I was dumb as ****....I'd have my ol' lady like number one in the top 8 and then on the comments "i miss you jonesy, miss u boo" and all that type of shit. Too much drama...had to go back to the old school face to face to meet the new skeezers

Back