Somebody called me an FP God...

S'ing my MFing H...

No comment?

You read the thread... Don't be a part of The Pussification... no e-fight.

That post looks like you have an opinion... (or something)

It's what I'm trying to change, lol. People being afraid to post their real opinions (right or wrong).

I can't teleport myself to where you are so there's no harm in posting whatever you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
your whole stupid thread is just to get your ego stroked.

"What you guys think should i stay or not?"

laughs

your whole stupid thread is just to get your ego stroked.

"What you guys think should i stay or not?"

laughs

Nah that's not it, it was to see if I should even post "opposite" points of view since it upsets some people it seems.

Like you, calling me names and saying my thread is stupid. You feel all of these things ... but you still read the thread. This was an attempt to get people to come out of the woodworks sorta, you did - so Props.

I mean I don't want to ruin your FP experience, tis all. If you'd like to keep a pie in the sky vibe you wouldn't want a person like me to show up with a really negative take on something you "thought" was a good thing. I don't think everything is negative but maybe my take on it is different than yours. Most people don't get quoted, called names and stuff as much. I go through threads that I haven't even posted in and see my name in 'em. (So I fling those peoples names around too...)

I didn't see anything wrong with this thread. It was for the people that sit back and say "I can't stand that guy!" just wanted to see how many there were and if the consensus was "I can't stand that guy!" I was not going to clutter up threads with whatever I thought anymore and just let everybody sit around the campfire and listen to industry stories from consultants while they roast marshmallows.

You think I have a stupid thread so you probably are tired of 'em. I just wanted you to say it. This didn't hit me until somebody said FP members are afraid to speak out against certain members or whatever.

I hope this thread didn't ruin your life or anything. It's only one thread... and you didn't have to read it or catch feelings about it. It was a spur of the moment thing...

:cheers:

You posted in this thread 2 x's... extra props.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rome is always good in my book.

Threads like these deserve to be stickied. The FP Days of Yore need to be preserved in some way.

Maybe I need to go back to being OFF, go back to making beats and draft as20gp back in and restart the FP Taliban.

XABITION. Drop them cupcakes.
pink_cupcake.jpg
explosion.jpg

So did anyone think The Spurs would not get swept? I thought they would at least put up a fight against the Suns. Come on now the Suns? My middle school girls JV basketball team played better defense than The Suns.

So did anyone think The Spurs would not get swept? I thought they would at least put up a fight against the Suns. Come on now the Suns? My middle school girls JV basketball team played better defense than The Suns.

Didn't Steve Nash have only one eye? and they still beat 'em, lol.

Didn't Steve Nash have only one eye? and they still beat 'em, lol.

Suns finally defeated their arch nemessis. Too bad for them they have to face the much larger Lakers next.

Rome have you pre ordered UFC 2010 yet to get the 4 extra fighters?? I just replayed through the 2009 create a player to warm up for the release.

And u remember it like it was yesterday...

Fanboy.

J.Troup is some of your greatest memories. I need to put u on staff, because you're dedicated to me like none other on this site. Just can't keep my balls out of your mouth.

U shame Memphis.

Dick Riiiidiiiiinnnng

Uh..Kontakt brought up the battle first..why didn't you say the same to him? Good memory equates to dick riding,now? You got beef with me or something? Hatin' on me hasn't gotten old yet?

Rome have you pre ordered UFC 2010 yet to get the 4 extra fighters?? I just replayed through the 2009 create a player to warm up for the release.

Nah, man. I never got really good at UFC 2009, I'm still getting 2010 though, just in case I want to kill some time or something.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

U mad? you sound like you got hurt feelings.

Crazy part is... I have never seen this dude post until now... internet is scary...

Nah, man. I never got really good at UFC 2009, I'm still getting 2010 though, just in case I want to kill some time or something.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Crazy part is... I have never seen this dude post until now... internet is scary...
u a street fighter fan rome this new street fighter that just came out is the shit they brought back deejay and t.hawk from the super nintendo

u a street fighter fan rome this new street fighter that just came out is the shit they brought back deejay and t.hawk from the super nintendo

I think I'm better at those types than the UFC game because once they get me on my back... I can't get up, lol. When I'm playing against the computer I can but not against people online.

I've been planning on getting Tekken 6 soon.

I think I'm better at those types than the UFC game because once they get me on my back... I can't get up, lol. When I'm playing against the computer I can but not against people online.

I've been planning on getting Tekken 6 soon.
tekken 6 is pretty damn good yea ufc is too technical for me suggested street fighter cuz your son may like it too fairly simple once u get the basic moves from be4 down

Man ain't nobody feelin the Goodie Mob...thought it would raise the stakes.

That was the jam that got them noticed.

I still never learned the story behind their "thing", seems Cee-lo went on to be a huge star and what happened to the rest of 'em?

That was the jam that got them noticed.

I still never learned the story behind their "thing", seems Cee-lo went on to be a huge star and what happened to the rest of 'em?
khujo and gipp were pretty good also i was a never a huge goodie mob fan tho to b honest

Damn, how the FUKC! Did I miss this whole 10 page monster????

I guess you've already made up your mind, (lucky mf, cuz I was gone give you the size 13 boot)

nah, I have no beef with Rome.

I'm gonna say this. This whole frat brotherhood/band of outlaws; they are the ones I learned from. I was here lurking in 2001/2002. Googling before they called it googling. Rome leaving FP would be as bad as when Massive left. No lie. Respect to Rome. Mad respect. Everyday starting my own forum sounds better and better....Rome keeps me coming back and reading these sections. I never used to read them. I was all about helping and learning. After I learned a whole lot I started chilling and laughing in the music sections. Now its what keeps me coming back. Without a reason to a lot of people would bounce and a lot of people have....Mad respect to those that came before.

Back