Somebody called me an FP God...

I'm just not trying to kill the vibe of the board. Seems I get more flack than most - hence the thread title.

I'm not sure how I got respect on FP, I can't play a keyboard...

Some guy posted a Mother's Day thread and was playing his keyboard and I watched his vid... nobody else did... but I get the FP God tag, lol. Kinda crazy to me.

but... this thread is a follow up from the LD thread, I guess we're all supposed to be politically correct while fighting for the FP top spot...

... I don't need the top spot.... my music isn't the best on FP... and I always come from the music angle...

but this thread is about what I post... if people don't really feel the "beats are losing value" talk... just post "Leave mf"

I mean some people don't want to hear "opinions" or see people go against other FP members... they think they have to pick a side or something.

Ask Kontak80 how many people used to talk straight up shit! to each other when we joined... and nobody really go butthurt.

It's a new day and a new vibe and I'm tired of e-fighting, defending my stance... ... hell, it's yes or no. I'm taking this ish seriously.

Somebody said I was against people make money off of music.... :confused:

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

If you don't know FP.... this mf is ruthless, lol.

I feel bad cuz I cant be around like I want to..(full time student + full time 9-5 + music)

but I will make the effort to come through atleast once-twice a week. If I see bullsh!t ....

then....

NuclearBomb_Getty_400.jpg

simple.

So from now on...
"Post wisely my friends"
dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.jpg

Can't be one using a software that the kids don't understand.

Live 8 entire beatmaking vid coming next weekend.... I yanked an old SoundBlaster 16 card out of a PC in my garage... and I can record vids again. LIVE 8 will blow your mind! Can't even see why there are other DAW's....

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

"Post wisely my friends"

Heeding the warning...

:cheers:

Thread over, I ain't going no phukking where.

... QUIT WATCHING! That's all I needed to hear.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.... if you don't understand.... you missed the point.

I didn't blow up in the music biz but I know with all the ish available to people now.... some people need the links, the song reviews, the beatmaking vids, links to stories, etc.

Phugg you haters.

ONE Post ended it all... because... Bigg Rome "is truthfully" for the KIDS

LET'S PARTY MF'S!

lol... I got the vibe in the few posts that were made. I'll tone it down a bit though.... some stuff just gets to me. I can't hold it back sometimes. (right or wrong)

There are some industry pedophiles around... they ain't for the kids.

litterally laffin my ass off.
I'm gon...

Hey, but 4rill tho.. I can't wait for that live vid.. I got a demo, i can't understand the program for shit..

Your already staying so i don't need to voice my opinion (which was going to be stay), but i am looking forward to that Live 8 beatmaking vid because i just got done with my semester and i want to learn a new daw (Live specifically)

litterally laffin my ass off.
I'm gon...

I got tired of all of these people coming at me.

I just want to post, not have what I say be "the law"... I'm a regular ass FP member.

If people get that down... maybe the quoting, commenting and "feelings" will subside.

Treat me like "Beatmaker 99" and life would be great. Thanks to everybody that posted for lifting my spirits. I was like wtf!!! mf's that CAN'T / ... not don't but CAN'T!!! make a beat are starting to run FP.

I'll be around in a little less combative capacity...

Anybody ever hear Chris Rock say... I love black people but I hate niggaz..

switch black people with "people that make music"

switch niggaz with "leeches"

ehh, gotta roll. FP is still the best place for anybody making music, nothing else has even come close.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

Your already staying so i don't need to voice my opinion (which was going to be stay), but i am looking forward to that Live 8 beatmaking vid because i just got done with my semester and i want to learn a new daw (Live specifically)

If you use LIVE one time... you'll hate yourself because you spent money on another DAW...

I swear that's the way I feel, I guess I could sell my REASON license or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rome keeps Fp interesting.

Everybody else just lurks, I'm pretty sure they have feelings... but I guess their judgment make them worry about being "a heel".

... word to the wise though, if you're on FP... the other sections are where you should spend the bulk of your time. Even if you think they are beneath you and you know everything, people still post stuff that you don't know.

Oh, I'll do that LIVE vid. It'll make REASON look like a glorified Hip Hop Ejay. (I still like REASON though, it's quick and dirty.... no frills)

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Live+Reason rewire not bad at all.

Great actually.

man u good in my books one of the few members posts i enjoy reading thin skinned people are the ones who need to leave. You say whats on your mind point blank and your realistic, people like us are needed we dont wave pom pom's or backdown :cheers: and yes big rome is for the kids indeed

I don't post on here much anymore still learning this producing thing but I read FP alot and Rome one of the realest here.

man u good in my books one of the few members posts i enjoy reading thin skinned people are the ones who need to leave. You say whats on your mind point blank and your realistic, people like us are needed we dont wave pom pom's or backdown :cheers: and yes big rome is for the kids indeed

I know man. I say Bigg Rome is for the kids not to call people kids but when people say they are for the kids it means they're there to help - in whatever capacity they can.

... people should also know that no one is always right. I was just worried that people didn't like my "take" on things or certain people and couldn't recognize that it was my "take" on things.

Mf's was saying "Start a thread then nigga! let's do this!" lol...

Phugg it, this thread can die... all of the people that show up to quote and make silly comments aren't real enough to even post in this thread. I know you're out there... because you're in every other thread I'm in.

So from now on just stfu and read, you had your chance to kick me off the island right here...

I think Rome's big problem is he's yet to care enough and observe how noticed he is to bottle and sell whatever the f**k he can to capitalize off the attention he gets.

You don't even have to be liked to bottle and sell publicity. how many people paid money just last week hoping to see "Mayweather lose" rather than seeing "Mosley Win"?

I think Rome's big problem is he's yet to care enough and observe how noticed he is to bottle and sell whatever the f**k he can to capitalize off the attention he gets.

You don't even have to be liked to bottle and sell publicity. how many people paid money just last week hoping to see "Mayweather lose" rather than seeing "Mosley Win"?

I paid money($20) to see Mayweather put on a beautiful display of boxing superiority.

Back on topic.

I think I need to try to get a convo with Floyd going, lol.

He does sell fights. He makes a lot of sense though when he actually calms down.

People just don't want to hear what he has to say because they can't see it themselves. ... or don't want to.

This vid is all truth and people still don't like Floyd...

Pacquiao... lost and got a gift of draw... but still got fighter of the decade... smh.

Shit just keep it gutta my boy whatever you do. Keep posting if you have a little fun here and crack a smile every now and then at some of the shit that goes on here....if you're visiting and posting out of habit then maybe you should take a little break until you miss the place.

you're one of the few that knows the fight game like a mofo around here and i hella enjoy those posts though

NEw Rule: If you don't make music(and present it mothafuucka) you can only post 5 times a day.

Dwells,Formatz and any other dude that talks noise with no music links...the rest of you spectating boy pussy having dudes ...ya'll need to make new accounts and don't identify yourself.

Welcome back Eddie Kain..you may not recognize me as this name..but I was around back when you were active..they called me EmanOn back then...I didn't get along with Rome back then so I ain't in the frat..but I still rep the FP Golden Era...fuck these newbies..word to me.

I paid money($20) to see Mayweather put on a beautiful display of boxing superiority.

Back on topic.

I'm never buying another PPV after that... I was so let down by Shane it was ridiculous... I expected Floyd to win... but not that easily.

Kimbo GOT STOMPED! this past weekend, lol... got kicked out of the UFC too. Kimbo is going to be back on YouTube fighting bouncers...

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

you're one of the few that knows the fight game like a mofo around here and i hella enjoy those posts though

Man, I've been watching boxing forever... it sort of mirrors Hip Hop a little. People coming from struggling situations making it to the bright lights, I love a rags to riches story...

I can relate, in no way did I imagine myself being where I'm at in my life. I actually get scared that the shyt is going to end... so I can't even enjoy it. Even my wife prods me to play the lottery because of all of the good luck I seem to have. I try not to think about it, lol.

Back