So What's Everyone Workin On Right Now?

I've been using Music Lab's plugins for guitars, but I mite need to try Electri6ity. And that glitchy synth came out of Omnisphere? I thought it was mostly ambient stuff.

For some STRANGE reason, that's what EVERYONE thinks. I never understood that.

Omnisphere has some of the HARDEST, most creative synths out.

Even when they were ATMOSPHERE, it still had some of the hardest synths out.

i was being very generous cause i didnt wanna discourage people, really should be 45 minutes. I mean unless you got the studio for 6 hours, how much time do you plan to spend on making the beat. The artist aint always gonna like all the beats in your stash that you had for him. Sometimes they come in with ideas too
exactly I was thinking closer to an hour or so tops. Artists aren't paying you for you to be an artist they are paying you to help them produce their art. You are making a product and you have to know how to make that product. Your own morals and feelings on art and how you want to work don't apply here kinda thing. Cats wanna spend 3 weeks on a beat and you will fu*k around and miss the deadline. It don't take long to get a basic idea down they ain't asking for a fully polished completed track in the studio. I know you know this Drew just throwing that out to the guys who don't know whats up. You gotta be on your shit.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I've been working hard for 2 months trying to get better, and better just discoverd this web site so im really excited to get feed back. Good or Bad. I been listining to a lot of you guys soundcloud and I'm just blowen away By your talent. Its driven me more to work harder.

SoundCloud : SamJonesProduction
glad this thread helped calm you down I remember the craziness you posted on gearslutz a while back about being better than everyone with your iphone app and got shitted on quite hard. Also shows you have good resolve that is good for this music shit because a lot of people will tell you you suck before you start to see any kind of lunch money even. Niggas ain't trying to pay happy meal prices for beats unless its amazing.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

working with my artists sotatted sharky.. and I got a new dude named dice.. he's way too dope.. also working with young sam sodmg and tayf3rd and a1fly... also a pop group named rok fairies.. u can youtube em.. and between all that.. just perfecting my craft..
Its always strange to hear artists with the same names all around but in todays market Im sure it happens a lot. I know of 3 producers named Dice. A great soul singer from Seattle named Dice. And I sold a beat to a rapper named Dice years ago.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Thanx. And Sure..

Synths - Omnisphere

Guitars - Electri6ity and Ministry Of Rock

Drums - Stylus RMX

Pianos - Alicia's Keys
What is so great about Stylus RMX? When I look at it it seems more like a Dr Octorex player that can layer. I know I am missing something since I haven't had a chance to try it but what do you like about it?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

For some STRANGE reason, that's what EVERYONE thinks. I never understood that.

Omnisphere has some of the HARDEST, most creative synths out.

Even when they were ATMOSPHERE, it still had some of the hardest synths out.
Omnisphere has some crazy ass samples in there. These mother****ers sampled a got damn hippo on something if I remember right. I considered buying it just off the strength of the odd ball samples they have. I always thought of it as a luxury synth though. A lot of people seem to have it as their go to.

What is so great about Stylus RMX? When I look at it it seems more like a Dr Octorex player that can layer. I know I am missing something since I haven't had a chance to try it but what do you like about it?

Spectrasonics - Videos

Watch the Time Designer video. If you aren't blown away by the versatility of the tool, then throw it away.

It's 10 times more than what the Dr. Octorex player can ever dream of being. It's complete and total manipulation of drum loops. Usually drum loops are pretty static. Not here. You can manipulate them just like midi.

That first track I posted, are all drum loops from Stylus RMX...edited to fit the track of course, but still...

exactly I was thinking closer to an hour or so tops. Artists aren't paying you for you to be an artist they are paying you to help them produce their art. You are making a product and you have to know how to make that product. Your own morals and feelings on art and how you want to work don't apply here kinda thing. Cats wanna spend 3 weeks on a beat and you will fu*k around and miss the deadline. It don't take long to get a basic idea down they ain't asking for a fully polished completed track in the studio. I know you know this Drew just throwing that out to the guys who don't know whats up. You gotta be on your shit.

I knew I needed to speed up my output rate, but damn, I REALLY need to speed it up. I've finished a beat skeleton in one day only once since like 07 lol. But then again I've still never actually worked face to face with an artist feeding me ideas, so I'd probably be less tedious in that case.

My latest beat

Probably could done better on the mix but, I got too frustrated by this one lol. Expecting to sell it this week though.

Other than that I've just been submitting all over, particularly Broadjam, but with no luck. I'm actually thinking about closing my premium account for now, because after doing some peer reviews on there, I don't think my music stands a chance in hell at landing any of these opportunities, plus 20 bucks a month is no joke.....still got 8 pending opps so I guess we'll see.

i've been working with my team TKA (The Kush Administration). me and two other producers, Bravestarr and Trixx. got some work coming up and hopefully some big work if everything works out. i've been busy doing hook for hires like crazy. i

SoundClick artist: The Kush Administration - page with MP3 music downloads
Fred Nice : Home Of Fred Nice Music

Lol the Kush Administration.

I can definitely hear your influence on the page.

It sucks, I haven't been making hip hop lately, so SoundClick isn't really a viable option. I doubt anyone is going to go on to SoundClick looking for the next One Direction smash. lol

here's a quick beat I made earlier today I might toss it don't know yet I'll wait till tomorrow once I go downstairs and play the beat on the studio monitors and tweak some stuff maybe different drums

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

yeah lol
I haven't check the jackie chan track on the studio monitors yet
are you listening on studio monitors
too much ???

yeah it's bass heavy
drives the track lol

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

^^ Ya, I've finished (for now)my studio upgrades (added a sub) so I'm in biz now (posted a few pics in the thread a few days back, thanks for the suggestions). The track sounds cool, but its late so I can't turn my stuff up to get a good listen of the track, but the bass came through.

Back