So What's Everyone Workin On Right Now?

Wedges2

AlphaMelee
I know I'm not the only one that has FP.com open when I'm workin on tracks...

So RIGHT NOW, whatcha workin on?

By the way this is not a feedback thing, just thought it would be cool to exchange music instead of words for a change.

I've been on a pop kick for a while now. I'm just finishing this up...

i'm workin on this beat here

i been mixin it all night its 7.30 am in eruope now lol, not sleepin anymore, workin too hard

Damn you stayed up that long? I've pulled an all nighter, but I usually end up a Denny's before it hits 7.

What country do you live in?

switzerland, but nah, when i pull an allnighter i usally get tired around 2 p.m., but i go on till 12 am so i don't kill my scedule haha

Question, do people from Europe know the names of the states in America? Not that they should, just curious. lol

Anyway good luck with that mix. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that is being slightly unproductive.

Not working at the moment, a couple of stray beats here and there but don't have a decent project on.

Sounds like you need to get to work. The guy above you has TWO! I kid...

Sadly I've been workin on the one I posted for like 4 days. Everyone tells me I should be able to make a beat in a day usually, but I'm failing at it.

Sounds like you need to get to work. The guy above you has TWO! I kid...

Sadly I've been workin on the one I posted for like 4 days. Everyone tells me I should be able to make a beat in a day usually, but I'm failing at it.

nvrmind that shit, that's quantity over quality

dre is in the studio for weeks, for one song, you gotta go for perfect, not for decent

I actually close FP when making tracks I find it to be a distraction lol. I only open FP when I am listening to music. Right now I am listening to this Wiz Khalifa joint far from coach. Beat is ill

Right now I'm up mixing a girl pop (Katy Perry / Kelly Clarkson) type song I wrote and produced for a client.

They love the record, and everyone I let hear it loves it. Trying to do it justice in the mix.

Hopefully it can do big things.

nvrmind that shit, that's quantity over quality

dre is in the studio for weeks, for one song, you gotta go for perfect, not for decent

See that's a common argument.

What you have to do is become talented at producing a QUANTITY of QUALITY.

You gotta be able to knock great tracks out. Like Andrew Lloyd said, you can't go into a studio session and expect people to wait 8 hours while you finish the instrumental.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

I actually close FP when making tracks I find it to be a distraction lol. I only open FP when I am listening to music. Right now I am listening to this Wiz Khalifa joint far from coach. Beat is ill

I was too. The beat is dope, the lyrics are lazy though.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

You guys should post what you got so far.

See that's a common argument.

What you have to do is become talented at producing a QUANTITY of QUALITY.

You gotta be able to knock great tracks out. Like Andrew Lloyd said, you can't go into a studio session and expect people to wait 8 hours while you finish the instrumental.

lmao, dude, if you reach a certain status, you much rather make 10 hit beats a year than 100 decent ones, that's gonna give you that credit and the big money

how rare does dre release something ? i don't hear alex da kid beats all the time either..

lex luger makes like 5 beats a day but 1 in 1000 is actually as good as bmf, real

lmao, dude, if you reach a certain status, you much rather make 10 hit beats a year than 100 decent ones, that's gonna give you that credit and the big money

how rare does dre release something ? i don't hear alex da kid beats all the time either..

lex luger makes like 5 beats a day but 1 in 1000 is actually as good as bmf, real

True, but there is a limit where "quality over quantity" doesn't justify myself making 1 beat a week.

And why settle? It's possible to make 3 GREAT tracks a week and I'm only making 1.

And why settle? It's possible to make 3 GREAT tracks a week and I'm only making 1.

that's very true, but not every beat is the same, you can make a great beat in 4 hours, and another might be made over a period of a week

you can't generalize how much time it takes to make a beat based on the level of ''dopeness''

every single one is an art in itself and its different

I tend to mix while on FP or listen to things I'm gonna sample while I'm on Fp, but never actually create a beat while on here. Unless I'm in one of the other sections looking up how to do something

Back