Snoop Dogg Says Hip-Hop Is Ready For Openly Gay Rappers…

You do understand that the bible is not written in chronological order right?
Like how you read a regular book.

Bible studying teaches you that.
Hebrew was read from right to left as well. just a side note.

Genesis is not written the way you would read a novel and that is the point
saying people go into the bible trying to read it like other books. It is not set up that way.

The bible is a library of books and scrolls from the different time periods
Collectively called the bible. Not just one book.

That is showing the descendants table. That is why it said Isles of the Gentiles...(Europeans)

I could go on, but it gets taxing when someone is not willing to learn
just want to prove themselves right for the sake of it.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

You fear something you've never seen, whose only evidence of existence is in a book, but I'm the coward. LOL.

If the Bible itself says it's been altered, how do YOU know what's the "word of God" and what's not? Not speaking theoretically, how do YOU discern the difference?

See this is the cornerstone.

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. - Hebrews 11:1

Scientist don't go on faith in God --they go on things they see.
Which in turn, is only limited with the knowledge that a man posses.

Who can measure God's mind?

When you die everything is still here, your body and all the stuff in it.
Somethings left.

That something is the evidence that scientist can NOT see.

Last edited:
Maybe you should shut the **** up and mind your own business? Ever think of that one?

I'm homophobic because I don't like to be around gay people. Not because of the reason you stated, douche.

**** you history is where the foundation is for everything for all cultures. It is possible for the Bible to be written in English. That's like saying it isn't possible for the dictionary to be translated into to Korean or Chinese or German or even sign language.

How stupid are you an agnostic? The coward who sits on the fence, ****ing field nigga.
haha resorting to swearing because you are losing the argument. Take a nap kid, because God doesn't like that language.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

The bible will be altered again soon for the gay community, so the christians don't have to worry as God will accept gays soon.

haha resorting to swearing because you are losing the argument. Take a nap kid, because God doesn't like that language.

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

The bible will be altered again soon for the gay community, so the christians don't have to worry as God will accept gays soon.

Not the true bible, but your (own person book a.k.a. bible) have already been altered for gays

Last edited:

saying people go into the bible trying to read it like other books. It is not set up that way.

That is showing the descendants table. That is why it said Isles of the Gentiles...(Europeans)

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 PM ----------

See this is the cornerstone.

Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. - Hebrews 11:1

Scientist don't go on faith in God --they go on things they see.
Which in turn, is only limited with the knowledge that a man posses.

Who can measure God's mind?

When you die everything is still here, your body and all the stuff in it.
Somethings left.

That something is the evidence that scientist can NOT see.

Like I said before, I don't think there is NO God. I just believe that none of the books that are accessible today, are correct. There is no way they could be. I cannot read Sumerian, and neither can most of the world. That is the language the original Bible is written in.

I understand that the Bible is a collection of books. Even more reason to believe they're altered. When someone does their take on a movie, isn't it ALWAYS different than the original? ALWAYS? The fact that it is a collection is irrelevant to the fact that language cannot be translated 100%, especially Sumerian, which today only a small percentage is even known. They assigned numerology to words. The words "God" and "Love" have the same value, meaning EVERY SINGLE TIME that value is transcribed, it could mean either. Trust me, I've been researching religion for a LONG time, trying to find answers.

I hate to sound like a hippie, but I'm "spiritual". I believe there is more to life than what we can comprehend. But it is exactly that. More than we can comprehend. Anyone telling me that they know the meaning of life and the entire history of humanity based on a couple books, I think is full of shit. Especially a black man who came from slavery preaching the white man's word. When they "allowed" us to read, that was the first shit they gave us. And right now today, if you go to ANY "bad" neighborhood, I can guarantee there are a lot more churches than any "good" neighborhood. Wonder why.

Last edited:
and you just said it.... That is why proper studying is required.
You have to search the scriptures. Just like the book of Jasher is not in the bible.

But the bible mentions the book of Jasher.
Same thing with Enoch.

I can only pray that one day you do believe that God exist. That he relieves himself to you.
Not through man-made religions, but through his spirit.

The bible is not a 'white man' religion. Europeans changed everything to fit their purpose.

Made the mind of people think Christ was white. When that was Cesear Borgia that Micahangelo painted..

The hebrews were black.

Just like now, they are trying to make the Original Egyptians white and middle eastern.

Like I said I have so much I can say, but something keeps telling me ... not to do it.

Last edited:
and you just said it. That is why proper studying is required.

It is is not a white man religion. Europeans changed everything.
Made the mind of people think Christ was white. When that was Cesear Borgia that Micahangelo painted..

The hebrews were black.
Just like now they are trying to make the original Egyptians white and middle eastern.

Like I said I have so much I can say, but something keeps telling me to not do it.

Hit me in a PM. I'm willing to hear it. I'm open to any and all information.

Anyone telling me that they know the meaning of life and the entire history of humanity based on a couple books, I think is full of shit. Especially a black man who came from slavery preaching the white man's word. When they "allowed" us to read, that was the first shit they gave us. And right now today, if you go to ANY "bad" neighborhood, I can guarantee there are a lot more churches than any "good" neighborhood. Wonder why.

Wow I agree with you here. The church is there to manipulate us and makes us think we will have a better life after we die in poverty.

Wow I agree with you here. The church is there to manipulate us and makes us think we will have a better life after we die in poverty.

Todays so called Church is not the true Church of God.

1. The people are the church. A building is just a building.

The ones who are losing thier life across the world, are the true church.
Just for having bible study or just carrying a bible.

Not these jokers and clowns who u see in America.
Christ got something for all these fake people

He said...

I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other!
"So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth. Rev 3:16

Last edited:

You are quite right I did make a clumsy error.

I do try to read the Bible correctly, I even go so far as to use the original languages....I swear I'm not a total idiot, just extremely tired.

I don't try to prove myself right just for the sake of it, if your right your right if your wrong your wrong, there is no point being intellectually dishonest about it.

^^^Freedom of speech... the more shocking thing to me is "they've already made a gay qur'an", lol this is hilarious.

Also scary that the "conservative christian" curses all who are involved. Not just them, but their kids kids kids? He's cursing children with plagues and death? wow.

Also alot of name calling. That's trespassing. According to the Scriptures it is sinful for the Lord's people to injure one another in word, act or thought.

That's why I stay away from religion and "religious folk". That dude is a mess. He should be ashamed because he's at least PRETENDING to be christian. For his statements and curses in this one vid, he might as well have drank a 40, smoked a blunt, and took a couple chicks to a hotel room. Prolly wouldn't be as worked up after that either, lol.

Last edited:
Guys like him, is there reason people turn away.

I just posted the vid to show the bible part. But you are right.

What ya gonna do? -- Tony Soprano Voice

Last edited:
Guys like him, is there reason people turn away.

I just posted the vid to show the bible part. But you are right.

What ya gonna do? -- Tony Soprano Voice
I wasn't expecting that when I made those comments. But damn the bible is not standardized enough.

The bible is a library of books. There are other books that the bible mentions.... that are not included in the canon.

Book Of Jasher (Goes more into about what happen to Noah, Adam, Cain)
Book Of Enoch (my favorite-- talks about the Giants and the 10 stages of heaven)
Book of Solomon
The Apocrypha (talks about how the native so called Indians got to what we now call the Americas)

more..

The bible is not to be read, like how you read a normal book.
Think how Voltron or Transformers Devastator used to form together in the cartoons.

Last edited:
Back