Snoop Dogg Says Hip-Hop Is Ready For Openly Gay Rappers…

Nice you follow a book which was written 2000 years ago. Even though it's been changed just to fit the current society and soon will be changed for the gays too. So don't worry God will accept gays soon.

Ain't even that old. The King James Bible (which most Americans follow) is 400 years old.

Ever read about the Dead Sea Scrolls? The ORIGINAL BIBLE? Most of which still cannot be translated today? There's a chance God is real and all that, not questioning that, but the ENGLISH BIBLE is WRONG. There is no way for it to be an accurate "word of God" when God didn't speak English.

This: Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Could mean you don't get in the bed at the same time as 2 people having sex in it. Addressing threesomes and orgies rather than homosexuality.

Read the verse after that ya fruit.

I know all what you're saying that's why I believe in parts from the Qua'ran and The Bible..

Here's a history lesson pay attention boys

I know all what you're saying that's why I believe in parts from the Qua'ran and The Bible..

Maybe you should free yourself from religion all together, you just need a brain which can think on it's own. And who believes in 2 separate religions? Religion has always been a device to cause segregation and war, just look at history and even now with middle east.

Last edited:
I do not judge gay people,

they are all sex hungry perverts,

the ones I've met. This also being said I've witnessed gay people talking about acts of incest, with their own brothers and sisters and it was disgusting.

I'm guessing that you didn't notice how judgmental you are....or that you were in a gay bar in West Virginia

Why are you homophobic? Are you afraid that a group of them are gonna surround you and f--k you in the ass?

I can understand that.

**** history, take a linguistics class. It is not possible for a bible written in English to be accurate. That is not saying God doesn't exist. He probably does. I'm agnostic. There's probably a God out there, but any modern book written by MAN, is not going to be accurate.

Last edited:
Maybe you should free yourself from religion all together, you just need a brain which can think on it's own. And who believes in 2 separate religions? Religion has always been a device to cause segregation and war, just look at history and even now with middle east.

Maybe you should shut the **** up and mind your own business? Ever think of that one?

I'm guessing that you didn't notice how judgmental you are....or that you were in a gay bar in West Virginia

Why are you homophobic? Are you afraid that a group of them are gonna surround you and f--k you in the ass?

I can understand that.

I'm homophobic because I don't like to be around gay people. Not because of the reason you stated, douche.

**** history, take a linguistics class. It is not possible for a bible written in English to be accurate. That is not saying God doesn't exist. He probably does. I'm agnostic. There's probably a God out there, but any modern book written by MAN, is not going to be accurate.

**** you history is where the foundation is for everything for all cultures. It is possible for the Bible to be written in English. That's like saying it isn't possible for the dictionary to be translated into to Korean or Chinese or German or even sign language.

How stupid are you an agnostic? The coward who sits on the fence, ****ing field nigga.

Maybe you should shut the **** up and mind your own business? Ever think of that one?

I'm homophobic because I don't like to be around gay people. Not because of the reason you stated, douche.

**** you history is where the foundation is for everything for all cultures. It is possible for the Bible to be written in English. That's like saying it isn't possible for the dictionary to be translated into to Korean or Chinese or German or even sign language.

How stupid are you an agnostic? The coward who sits on the fence, ****ing field nigga.

I'm not saying **** history in general. I'm talking about this specific topic. Inflections, intent, context, SLANG, etc. are near impossible to translate 100%. And for the Bible to be the "word of God", it has to be 100% accurate. Zero errors. And yes, it is impossible to have an accurate translation dictionary. Have you ever used Google Translate? That shit is wrong all the time and google is arguably the largest source of information on the planet. Any dictionary you can name is on Google. An agnostic isn't a coward who sits on the fence. An agnostic is the guy that looks both ways before crossing the street. There MIGHT be some cars coming. An atheist doesn't cross the street because they don't see a reason, and a theist runs across the street with their eyes closed because someone told them it was safe. If you get hit, you were supposed to get hit. All in God's plan. And I'll be a field nigga before a house nigga anyday. Since you want to talk about history. I'm proud of mine. ****in clown.

Last edited:
Revelation 22:19

if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book

right there proves that man did in fact tamper with the Bible I agree 100% but you trying to put all the verses and lessons in the same catergory as that no way. My favorite books are about Jesus alone .....

Sorry to be such a prick about all this but for the most part. The Bible is correct, I'm not saying it's correct one hundred percent and that's what you were assuming which really pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

I'm not saying **** history in general. I'm talking about this specific topic. Inflections, intent, context, SLANG, etc. are near impossible to translate 100%. And for the Bible to be the "word of God", it has to be 100% accurate. Zero errors. And yes, it is impossible to have an accurate translation dictionary. Have you ever used Google Translate? That shit is wrong all the time and google is arguably the largest source of information on the planet. Any dictionary you can name is on Google. An agnostic isn't a coward who sits on the fence. An agnostic is the guy that looks both ways before crossing the street. There MIGHT be some cars coming. An atheist doesn't cross the street because they don't see a reason, and a theist runs across the street with their eyes closed because someone told them it was safe. If you get hit, you were supposed to get hit. All in God's plan. And I'll be a field nigga before a house nigga anyday. Since you want to talk about history. I'm proud of mine. ****in clown.

A God fearer doesn't have to look both ways he isn't scared to die. Coward.

Last edited:
It's absolutely not what I intend to do. We are still in agreeance, they are not the same. one is more socially acceptable. From my post of the analogy I was aware of this. I'm not as separated from rational thought as you guys tend to think. I'm not the one sided argument. But this is what you're still missing.

They are still both relative, so when you let one fly and make it acceptable the other loses shock value in our culture....before you know it, both are overlooked, because people who eat from a plate with a fork are gonna look at both the same way, so when you start giving the guys who eat with hands rights and passes, every guy who eats any way "out of the norm" is gonna be next in line for privaledges and passes.

Let's skip pedos and go on to polygamists. Why can a gay couple legally be married in some states and live together anywhere, yet polygamist get arrested and fined in america if they're found to be living as a man with 3 or 4 wives? Now we got a debate, right? That makes guys who wanna marry thier sisters think the world is ready for them to throw that shyt in people's faces. Now I'm at the park, see a nice couple holding hands and think "awwww that's nice" to have my fun interrupted when the guy feels the need to tell me "yeah, that's my sister, I'm happily f**kin her!"

None of these relationships are THE SAME, they are all however grouped into the same bunch of WTF by society. Never said I was speaking on how it should be, all I've done from day 1 is speak on how it is. For some reason in this day and age people want the world to know too much of their business.

It started with heteros being to proud to tell their biz, the girl who bragged about dick suckin skills, the guy who wasn't ashamed to admit he ate cooch or was into anal, now it's spread to proud gays, there will be a day of proud dogf**kers at the rate we're going, they will want rights and fair treatment, they'll rearrange rules like the gays before them did. Let's keep acting like this is all make beleive.

Without offering any expatiation as to why eating salad with your hands would logically transition into the social acceptance of eating salad off the floor all you have done is presented a slippery slope fallacy.

A good example of the slippery slope fallacy would go something like this......"If we don't stop the Communist takeover of South Vietnam then Communism will spread to other countries within the region and then the whole world will be taken over by the Communists."

Everyone knows my position already, but discussions like these are healthy.
Im actually enjoying reading everyone's perceptive.

Are you sure you aren't gay? Cuz you seem really butt hurt right now.

Wow bro for someone who doesn't care you are putting a lot of effort in this thread. 1 question why is the Gay agenda being promoted? obviously the powers know something we don't. As long as a gay doesn't touch me, they are free to do what they want. I guess America isn't as free as people think, since we are still bound by moral rules which were started in the BCs. Well good thing FP can't stop progress.

I was just having a general discussion. In case you missed it, I don't care to "stop progress". I just don't get why no one else understands that 2 16 year olds wanting to get married are gonna say "gays can do it, why can't we"? Polygamists will say "gays are accepted, why are we still getting arrested for having more than 1 wife?" 50 year olds already date 18 year olds and go on TV just for the shock value. Now, you don't think there's other wierdos who can use these things to make a valid point of why they deserve rights?

I don't know why that sounds like a question from someone trying to stop progression, it's more or less like looking at a trainwreck about to occur. I'd get a fold out chair and popcorn before I jumped between the trains and tried to stop it.

But we've arrived at the place where the discussion has turned biblical and people are starting to go in circles. So....yeah....good discussion guys.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Without offering any expatiation as to why eating salad with your hands would logically transition into the social acceptance of eating salad off the floor all you have done is presented a slippery slope fallacy.

A good example of the slippery slope fallacy would go something like this......"If we don't stop the Communist takeover of South Vietnam then Communism will spread to other countries within the region and then the whole world will be taken over by the Communists."

You're way too smart to think it's the same thing. Quit trying to put emphasis on obsolete angles of comparison. But for your amusement...It's more like "if we let this dictator who doesn't follow UN policies go on ruling after doing this, and ignore and bend the rules for them, other dictators will get out of place as well."

I never said that's how it should be, how I want it to be, or that life is fair. I've just said how it is. Quit playing like that's not the ways of the world.

Last edited:
^ Sure you can. They collected scrolls over the years... and they were in different languages... did you ever read about the Tower Of Babel? You think that's a made up fictional story? Well explain language then brother.

I'm not getting into a religious debate with anyone on here.
If you want to get into one hit me up on my email it's in my sig.

The invention of new language has already been documented in regard to deaf illiterate children and there is even a gene for language called foxp2 (animals also use this gene to communicate) and in addition to science conflicting with the idea that diverse languages are the result of events from the Tower of Babel story the Bible itself offers a conflicting point of view because it states that diverse languages existed prior to the Tower of Babel story.

The invention of new language has already been documented in regard to deaf illiterate children and there is even a gene for language called foxp2 (animals also use this gene to communicate) and in addition to science conflicting with the idea that diverse languages are the result of events from the Tower of Babel story the Bible itself offers a conflicting point of view because it states that diverse languages existed prior to the Tower of Babel story.

The bible didn't state languages were different prior to Babel.
That's not true.

According to Genesis 11 ,
all humans spoke the same language immediately following the global flood.

Last edited:
Revelation 22:19

if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book

right there proves that man did in fact tamper with the Bible I agree 100% but you trying to put all the verses and lessons in the same catergory as that no way. My favorite books are about Jesus alone .....

Sorry to be such a prick about all this but for the most part. The Bible is correct, I'm not saying it's correct one hundred percent and that's what you were assuming which really pissed me off.

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

A God fearer doesn't have to look both ways he isn't scared to die. Coward.

You fear something you've never seen, whose only evidence of existence is in a book, but I'm the coward. LOL.

If the Bible itself says it's been altered, how do YOU know what's the "word of God" and what's not? Not speaking theoretically, how do YOU discern the difference?

You're way too smart to think it's the same thing. Quit trying to put emphasis on obsolete angles of comparison. But for your amusement...It's more like "if we let this dictator who doesn't follow UN policies go on ruling after doing this, and ignore and bend the rules for them, other dictators will get out of place as well."

I never said that's how it should be, how I want it to be, or that life is fair. I've just said how it is. Quit playing like that's not the ways of the world.

You can use the slippery slope to make a valid argument, but you must establish that the premise is reasonable.

So why would pedophilia become socially acceptable if homosexuality became acceptable?

Here's the verse for that answer.

All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 2 Timothy 3:16.

I might expand a little further, but olive garden food just hit the studio, lol

Last edited:
You can use the slippery slope to make a valid argument, but you must establish that the premise is reasonable.

So why would pedophilia become socially acceptable if homosexuality became acceptable?

Because pedophilia is ALREADY acceptable in many parts of the world. America must "progress" and keep up with the times.

@Kendall, I posted a video already addressing the book of Timothy and "inspiration". And does that verse basically say it's cool to be one of those mega church dudes charging $50 for a Visine bottle of "Holy Water"? LOL.

And that Olive Garden reference is funnier than it should be for me, lol. There's a podcast I listen to and Olive Garden gets brought up as a joke haha

Last edited:
Because pedophilia is ALREADY acceptable in many parts of the world. America must "progress" and keep up with the times.

@Kendall, I posted a video already addressing the book of Timothy and "inspiration". And does that verse basically say it's cool to be one of those mega church dudes charging $50 for a Visine bottle of "Holy Water"? LOL.

And that Olive Garden reference is funnier than it should be for me, lol. There's a podcast I listen to and Olive Garden gets brought up as a joke haha
Them people are the fakers.

Not the real. The real are the ones that get killed in china, just for having a bible.

Man a guy found a snake head in his pasta at T.G.I.F.
I aint never going back there.

Last edited:
Back