Snoop Dogg Says Hip-Hop Is Ready For Openly Gay Rappers…

See what I mean? You wanna shit on Biblical or moral standing and beliefs that have prevailed for centuries and then catch feelings like a lil biatch when someone says it might not be a good thing to stick your dick where another man shits.

That's why I can't rock with you faggot ass nigguhs

LOL "catching feelings". It's not a disease, Mr.Delusional, so you don't "catch it".

And if you were a true Christian, you'd be back on the cotton field, nigger.

Cause that's the place you should be at, according to your Bible. Where your Massah wants you to be and do, what he wants you to do.

So stop talking about that bullshit as if it were worth being mentioned in a rational debate, or go and fly on your horse like Muhammed did (after ****ing a 9 year old girl that is, 'cause that "moral standard" prevailed until today). LOL

Your logical fallacy is called "the appeal to antiquity"; "we should do something or think a certain way, because it's been done for so long".

That's what your "holy books" come down to; "oh yeah, that bit I believe, 'cause it has nothing to do with my life.............pre-marital sex? Oh no! that's open to interpretation! Hmmm, virgin birth? Sure, I believe in that 100%! Me being cursed, because I'm Black and me being a slave? Oh well, not according to my interpretation."

Oh, and btw, your childish attempt at belittling someone by calling him gay, is the same as a teacher telling you "oh, and DaVizzy, you don't have to do the homework like the other kids; we know you are a nigger and will land in jail anyway!".

But you lack the intellect to understand that. :hello:

That's exactly what we're saying....

why even state what your preference is.

Not stating it would be logical but people do it anyway... Just about any song out right now has some sort of sexual innuendo in it hinting to what the artists' personal preference is. From what I know its guys talking bout girls and girls talking bout guys. It might not be right out there but its there.

Remember Shawnna and Too Short's "Getting Some Head" or even the Ying Yang Twins Whisper Song?

Well, they clearly were putting what they liked... out there in the open. If a gay artist tried to pull that same song off it wouldnt fly...

So, why can't a gay artists do the same thing? Because theyre not straight and its not considered "normal". Well I say F*CK normal lol.

Me being cursed, because I'm Black and me being a slave? Oh well, not according to my interpretation."
this has been disproved. the mark was not being black becauseat the time they were a good number of black people around the region it was some form of a tribal tattoo of the like

Last edited:
LOL "catching feelings". It's not a disease, Mr.Delusional, so you don't "catch it".

And if you were a true Christian, you'd be back on the cotton field, nigger.

Cause that's the place you should be at, according to your Bible. Where your Massah wants you to be and do, what he wants you to do.

So stop talking about that bullshit as if it were worth being mentioned in a rational debate, or go and fly on your horse like Muhammed did (after ****ing a 9 year old girl that is, 'cause that "moral standard" prevailed until today). LOL

Your logical fallacy is called "the appeal to antiquity"; "we should do something or think a certain way, because it's been done for so long".

That's what your "holy books" come down to; "oh yeah, that bit I believe, 'cause it has nothing to do with my life.............pre-marital sex? Oh no! that's open to interpretation! Hmmm, virgin birth? Sure, I believe in that 100%! Me being cursed, because I'm Black and me being a slave? Oh well, not according to my interpretation."

Oh, and btw, your childish attempt at belittling someone by calling him gay, is the same as a teacher telling you "oh, and DaVizzy, you don't have to do the homework like the other kids; we know you are a nigger and will land in jail anyway!".

But you lack the intellect to understand that. :hello:

Alright Mr. Internet Intellectual. I'll ignore that stale ass attempt at trying to make me look dumb for using a well known colloquialism.

You show me in the Bible where it says "christians and niggers should be in the cotton field."

Ostensibly you're supposed to be a scholar or some shit like that. But aren't you the same one that said all babies are female and that babies are born gay?

**** outta here son. The only thing that's delusional here is you. I'm sorry but you homosexuals will never be the norm, no matter how hard you try, because it ain't normal.

And btw, you watch just who the **** you callin a nigger, if you were as smart as you think *****, you would know that shit won't fly.

I gave an analogy with the salad. Eating salad with your hands, sir, is not the same as eating salad off the floor(inc case you're still lost, we're in agreeance there).
Agreed.

But both are indeed able to be bunched into the same realm of abnormal ways of eating.
They don't share the same abnormal ways and eating with your hands is more socially acceptable than eating off the floor. What you tend to do is use the word "abnormal" like glue to stick two mutually exclusive abnormal things together comparatively, like eating salad with your hands is just as abnormal as a cat that wears pajamas.

wow i thought youtube was the only place i was seeing all this cause it seems after watching 2 or 3 videos somehow it always brings you to this type of material i make beats and i sell them so should you :cool:

this has been disproved. the mark was not being black becauseat the time they were a good number of black people around the region it was some form of a tribal tattoo of the like

What are you talking about?

But since you are willing to learn and your post contains no ad hominem.
I am talking about the Curse of Ham.

Curse of Ham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

Alright Mr. Internet Intellectual. I'll ignore that stale ass attempt at trying to make me look dumb for using a well known colloquialism.

You show me in the Bible where it says "christians and niggers should be in the cotton field."

Ostensibly you're supposed to be a scholar or some shit like that. But aren't you the same one that said all babies are female and that babies are born gay?

**** outta here son. The only thing that's delusional here is you. I'm sorry but you homosexuals will never be the norm, no matter how hard you try, because it ain't normal.

And btw, you watch just who the **** you callin a nigger, if you were as smart as you think *****, you would know that shit won't fly.

I don't have to make you look dumb.
You have succeeded at that job already, genius.

Go, read your Jesus-fables and you will realize why you shouldn't be wasting time here and stop revolting but go back to the field like the good slave that you are.

So, stop writing and back to work, nigger.
That's what your Massah Jesus says.

Ohhhhhh, you are angry because someone you don't know used the "n-word". Ohhh, me so sad.
You call yourself a "slave for Jesus", don't expect me to respect a mental slave.

So stop typing and back to the field, Uncle Tom.

"But aren't you the same one that said all babies are female and that babies are born gay?"

You see, intellectual retards like yourself will grab any straw when faced with an opponent they can't beat in an argument. Hence why people like yourself, try to "strawman" others using "strawman arguments".

So find the EXACT quote where I said that all babies are female (WTF?) and that babies are born gay (WTF? yeah, most are born hetero, some are born gay, many are born bisexual)...............or find the biggest crowbar you can find and try to pull your head out of your ass.

I'm waiting.

Being that I'm a hetero, your attempts at calling me gay won't phaze me. You have to understand, that people like me, some call us alpha-males, we don't need to prove how manly we are.........we already are. So we don't think that calling someone a "sissy", "pussy", "gay", "faggot".......makes us stronger. We don't need that.

Losers like you though, trying to be as hard as you are (homo thug), are trying to get in problems with the law, so that you can find a nice lover in jail.
I bet you love to sag your jeans and have a Tupac poster above your bed. Do you lick your lips every time you see LL do it in a video?

So try your weak ass attempts at insults somewhere else and first and foremost, talk to someone on your level; I dunno, Timmy? Nah, he's too smart.

Now move along, victim. It's time to go back to the field, where you "Slaves 4 Jesus" belong. Obey your Massah.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about?

But since you are willing to learn and your post contains no ad hominem.
I am talking about the Curse of Ham.

exactly that's what i mean. during that time and at the region black people were among them. remember this takes place in the middle east and a lot of them there aren't fair they have brown and or black due to climate issue's. i doubt if its ever crossed your eye but i have seen middle eastern men blacker/darker than most black men i have come across over there. the only reason they appear white is due to the white polluting the actual image of semites making them to be in their own image i mean come on do you really think jesus was white like that hell no. that dude looked like a modern day osama bin laden

Last edited:
Agreed.

They don't share the same abnormal ways and eating with your hands is more socially acceptable than eating off the floor. What you tend to do is use the word "abnormal" like glue to stick two mutually exclusive abnormal things together comparatively, like eating salad with your hands is just as abnormal as a cat that wears pajamas.

It's absolutely not what I intend to do. We are still in agreeance, they are not the same. one is more socially acceptable. From my post of the analogy I was aware of this. I'm not as separated from rational thought as you guys tend to think. I'm not the one sided argument. But this is what you're still missing.

They are still both relative, so when you let one fly and make it acceptable the other loses shock value in our culture....before you know it, both are overlooked, because people who eat from a plate with a fork are gonna look at both the same way, so when you start giving the guys who eat with hands rights and passes, every guy who eats any way "out of the norm" is gonna be next in line for privaledges and passes.

Let's skip pedos and go on to polygamists. Why can a gay couple legally be married in some states and live together anywhere, yet polygamist get arrested and fined in america if they're found to be living as a man with 3 or 4 wives? Now we got a debate, right? That makes guys who wanna marry thier sisters think the world is ready for them to throw that shyt in people's faces. Now I'm at the park, see a nice couple holding hands and think "awwww that's nice" to have my fun interrupted when the guy feels the need to tell me "yeah, that's my sister, I'm happily f**kin her!"

None of these relationships are THE SAME, they are all however grouped into the same bunch of WTF by society. Never said I was speaking on how it should be, all I've done from day 1 is speak on how it is. For some reason in this day and age people want the world to know too much of their business.

It started with heteros being to proud to tell their biz, the girl who bragged about dick suckin skills, the guy who wasn't ashamed to admit he ate cooch or was into anal, now it's spread to proud gays, there will be a day of proud dogf**kers at the rate we're going, they will want rights and fair treatment, they'll rearrange rules like the gays before them did. Let's keep acting like this is all make beleive.

It started with heteros being to proud to tell their biz, the girl who bragged about dick suckin skills, the guy who wasn't ashamed to admit he ate cooch or was into anal, now it's spread to proud gays, there will be a day of proud dogf**kers at the rate we're going, they will want rights and fair treatment, they'll rearrange rules like the gays before them did. Let's keep acting like this is all make beleive.

That's how society evolves and progresses. Without this people would still be leaving in isolation instead of a community. Ideologies change as we become more enlightened and that's what progress is. There was a time when Blacks were viewed as inferior and that was normal yet that changed, since people know better now. So I don't see your point there.

Last edited:
^^^There go that black shit. Have you not read the thread?

If we were talking about chinese not being viewed as equal and that being okay while it isn't okay to not view jews as equals...race could play in this discussion.

If we were talking about 9mm being legal but AK 47s shouldn't/should be, guns would play in this discussion.

If we were talking about Apples being considered fruits and tomatoes not....you get the point.

This is about sexual preference. There's no evolution or progress to this. There's been openly gay societies posting back to ancient times. I'm speaking on nothing but our current culture(that's well evolved beyond ancient openly gay civilizations)and alterations to our current society that occur when flood gates are open.

I'm talking US current times. Pedophilia isn't even a condition in some other countries because 50 year olds can legally wed 12 year olds. Polygamy's not an issue because they can wed 4 different 12 year olds. Those same countries, you can get stoned to death for being gay or a woman who has sex before marriage, the world is f**ked up, right now i'm talking about opening floodgates here in the US behind sexual preference.

Liking kids, same sex, opposite sex, multiple partners, one partner, are all sexual prefernces. Here in the US the norm is 2 people of opposite sexes of a legal age unions. When you alter that in any way, everyone else with an alteration has a valid point in wanting the same rights as someone else who alters things.

In a gay man's eyes f**king another dude is fine, but f**king a kid isn't...in a straight pedo's mind, f**king an opposite sex kid may be fine, but homosexual relationships at age of consent could be wrong. Who's to draw the line once it;s been erased?

Logic escapes people because they think i'm anti this or that, I don't give a f**k. I keep my kids safe and I love my wife. I don't care about nothing else but them. The world around us can go to shyt if they're fine. All i'm saying is don't open pandoras box for a peak in. that lids gonna fly off and shyt's gonna go wild.

Notice when cannibalism becomes trendy more and more people start biting and eating each other? Public shootings are in again, that's going wild. You guys are giving human nature too much credit. We're not civilized enough to raise boundaries, we just get rid of them altogether.

But live your life the way you want. As I said, i'm just having general discussion, I don't care what you do as long as you're not hurting kids and those with disabilities. I have a soft spot for innocence and people who cannot defend themselves. Yet "Fag" is a way stronger word than "Retard" or "nigger". They don't even know when they're winning.

Last edited:
That's how society evolves and progresses. Without this people would still be leaving in isolation instead of a community. Ideologies change as we become more enlightened and that's what progress is. There was a time when Blacks were viewed as inferior and that was normal yet that changed, since people know better now. So I don't see your point there.
only in america during the eras of BC in egypt they were considered superior. and ideologies change yes but please tell me how bestiality will become the norm. that alone will cause so many new diseases and hardships for us

^^^There go that black shit. Have you not read the thread?

If we were talking about chinese not being viewed as equal and that being okay while it isn't okay to not view jews as equals...race could play in this discussion.

If we were talking about 9mm being legal but AK 47s shouldn't/should be, guns would play in this discussion.

If we were talking about Apples being considered fruits and tomatoes not....you get the point.

This is about sexual preference. There's no evolution or progress to this. There's been openly gay societies posting back to ancient times. I'm speaking on nothing but our current culture(that's well evolved beyond ancient openly gay civilizations)and alterations to our current society that occur when flood gates are open.

I'm talking US current times. Pedophilia isn't even a condition in some other countries because 50 year olds can legally wed 12 year olds. Polygamy's not an issue because they can wed 4 different 12 year olds. Those same countries, you can get stoned to death for being gay or a woman who has sex before marriage, the world is f**ked up, right now i'm talking about opening floodgates here in the US behind sexual preference.

Liking kids, same sex, opposite sex, multiple partners, one partner, are all sexual prefernces. Here in the US the norm is 2 people of opposite sexes of a legal age unions. When you alter that in any way, everyone else with an alteration has a valid point in wanting the same rights as someone else who alters things.

In a gay man's eyes f**king another dude is fine, but f**king a kid isn't...in a straight pedo's mind, f**king an opposite sex kid may be fine, but homosexual relationships at age of consent could be wrong. Who's to draw the line once it;s been erased?

Logic escapes people because they think i'm anti this or that, I don't give a f**k. I keep my kids safe and I love my wife. I don't care about nothing else but them. The world around us can go to shyt if they're fine. All i'm saying is don't open pandoras box for a peak in. that lids gonna fly off and shyt's gonna go wild.

Notice when cannibalism becomes trendy more and more people start biting and eating each other? Public shootings are in again, that's going wild. You guys are giving human nature too much credit. We're not civilized enough to raise boundaries, we just get rid of them altogether.

But live your life the way you want. As I said, i'm just having general discussion, I don't care what you do as long as you're not hurting kids and those with disabilities. I have a soft spot for innocence and people who cannot defend themselves. Yet "Fag" is a way stronger word than "Retard" or "nigger". They don't even know when they're winning.

Wow bro for someone who doesn't care you are putting a lot of effort in this thread. 1 question why is the Gay agenda being promoted? obviously the powers know something we don't. As long as a gay doesn't touch me, they are free to do what they want. I guess America isn't as free as people think, since we are still bound by moral rules which were started in the BCs. Well good thing FP can't stop progress.

Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

I'm a homophobic... I admit it. I do not hate gay people, I do not judge gay people, I follow the word of God. I follow the Qur'an and The Bible. Both are God's words, I believe that.

This being said I've never met a gay person I've liked, they are all sex hungry perverts, the ones I've met. This also being said I've witnessed gay people talking about acts of incest, with their own brothers and sisters and it was disgusting.

Hate me I don't care. But I don't hate them. I just don't want them around me or my family.

Last edited:
Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination." Lev 20:13 "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death."

1 Cor 6:9 "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals"

1 Tim 1:9-10 "realizing the fact that (civil) law is not made for a righteous man, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers"

Rom 1:26-27 "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error."

I'm a homophobic... I admit it. I do not hate gay people, I do not judge gay people, I follow the word of God. I follow the Qur'an and The Bible. Both are God's words, I believe that.

This being said I've never met a gay person I've liked, they are all sex hungry perverts, the ones I've met. This also being said I've witnessed gay people talking about acts of incest, with their own brothers and sisters and it was disgusting.

Hate me I don't care. But I don't hate them. I just don't want them around me or my family.

Bible quotes mean absolutely nothing. The first Bible wasn't written in English. Anyone who knows more than one language knows you cannot 100% translate from one language to another. There is no way possible that an English Bible contains the word of God.

Last edited:
^ Sure you can. They collected scrolls over the years... and they were in different languages... did you ever read about the Tower Of Babel? You think that's a made up fictional story? Well explain language then brother.

I'm not getting into a religious debate with anyone on here.
If you want to get into one hit me up on my email it's in my sig.

^ Sure you can. They collected scrolls over the years... and they were in different languages... did you ever read about the Tower Of Babel? You think that's a made up fictional story? Well explain language then brother.

I'm not getting into a religious debate with anyone on here.
If you want to get into one hit me up on my email it's in my sig.

Ever read about the Dead Sea Scrolls? The ORIGINAL BIBLE? Most of which still cannot be translated today? There's a chance God is real and all that, not questioning that, but the ENGLISH BIBLE is WRONG. There is no way for it to be an accurate "word of God" when God didn't speak English.

This: Lev 18:22-23 "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination."

Could mean you don't get in the bed at the same time as 2 people having sex in it. Addressing threesomes and orgies rather than homosexuality.

Last edited:

Nice you follow a book which was written 2000 years ago. Even though it's been changed just to fit the current society and soon will be changed for the gays too. So don't worry God will accept gays soon.

Back