Snapbacks and Tattoos is almost Gold!!!

Congrats man...never heard of this cat...not quite sure if Im down with this kind of music but hey whatever works.

That's big , congrats. The song sucks tremendously IMO but in this day and age, that doesn't matter. It's all about moving units. Good shit.

It is amazing how much people can hate. Arch found the right artist for the song...the proof is in how it has blown up all over the radio. If he got teenagers all over rockin to his joint and lovin it, I'd say it's one hell of a win. Most of the people on here would love to be walking in his shoes. Maybe with a little more love the kid shares a little of his steps to success with FP. No wonder people who start to see success stop fvckin with FP once they start makin moves ala JJ, WHP, Mav (renegades) etc...

It is amazing how much people can hate. Arch found the right artist for the song...the proof is in how it has blown up all over the radio. If he got teenagers all over rockin to his joint and lovin it, I'd say it's one hell of a win. Most of the people on here would love to be walking in his shoes. Maybe with a little more love the kid shares a little of his steps to success with FP. No wonder people who start to see success stop fvckin with FP once they start makin moves ala JJ, WHP, Mav (renegades) etc...

+1,000

Shyt is digusting to see people hating on a music producers website. WTF? I'd expect that on WSHH. We should be supporting each other regardless if we like the song, because I believe our common goal is to get our music heard and gain knowledge on how to do it.

dafuq wrong wit yal man?

So everybody has to be a yes man because somebody on the forum made a hit record? I give him props for breaking through the bullshit and getting heard and going gold, that's big. But I don't have to like the song, what kind of logic is that? The song is trash to me, just like I think Tyga's Make it Nasty & Nikki Minaj Starships is Trash. Snap Backs and Tattoos? No , I don't like this. Just like I don't like a lot of shit. But I respect the grind and stop calling everybody "haters" because they have a different opinion.

It's in heavy rotation everywhere. My 17 year old been hip to this song. Amazing...a couple years back you had to rock a fitted or you weren't cool. Tried to get my son to get some he was like naw! Now it's all about the snap back joints. Snap back prices up like a MF too.
aint getting spins here in Seattle. And I will still rock fitteds. I never liked snap backs. Even back in the early 90s late 80s when everyone was rocking them

aint getting spins here in Seattle. And I will still rock fitteds. I never liked snap backs. Even back in the early 90s late 80s when everyone was rocking them

I was out in San Diego on vacation a couple weeks ago and I heard it on the radio out there as well.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

So everybody has to be a yes man because somebody on the forum made a hit record? I give him props for breaking through the bullshit and getting heard and going gold, that's big. But I don't have to like the song, what kind of logic is that? The song is trash to me, just like I think Tyga's Make it Nasty & Nikki Minaj Starships is Trash. Snap Backs and Tattoos? No , I don't like this. Just like I don't like a lot of shit. But I respect the grind and stop calling everybody "haters" because they have a different opinion.

It's ok if you don't like it...it's your opinion to express. It just seemed like there were several backhanded compliments. But again everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I was out in San Diego on vacation a couple weeks ago and I heard it on the radio out there as well.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

It's ok if you don't like it...it's your opinion to express. It just seemed like there were several backhanded compliments. But again everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah some of those comments were a little rough I won't front lol

Havnt been on here in a while. Bout to have my first gold plaque here soon lol. hard work pays off :cheers:. Stay tuned cuz i got a couple big records with one of the top artist in the game in the making
Where did yo get the "Eh" sample from was it in a kit? When I first heard the beat I knew I had heard it before and I use to have it but I lost a lot of files from a hard drive dying on me. But I first found it when i saw Rick Rock making a beatback when this was posted in '06. Skip to the 3:35 mark. I still love watchin' this video.
Snapbacks and Tats is a banger Arch. You can't please everybody so shake off the negative criticism and keep grindin'! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had to add the finished song to that Rick Rock beat.

Last edited:
Some of you spend way to much time trying to argue your point on the internet... Is the dude on the other end of that IP address really worth that much of your time?

I swear people can't get outside of their own head

people don't understand how a lot of hits become hits

beginning with the title of the song ... "Snapbacks & Tattoos"
it can easily become the theme of a club party or & a college house party or a tattoo party or a clothing sale, etc.
so people are gonna jump on it

the section that says "show off your hats ... show off your tats"
thats it right there lol, people that have tats gonna poke their arms out when it comes on even if they don't listen to rap

people talking about the beat is simple like its a 4-bar loop lol
the drum is a musical instrument in case no one knew

not a big fan of the rapper's performance on this song, & this ain't something I'd listen to outside of a party
but I mess with the beat & I'm not perplexed as to why so many people like it lol

congrats on the success, gotta ask tho ... Driicky Graham ... Aubrey Drake Graham?

Havnt been on here in a while. Bout to have my first gold plaque here soon lol. hard work pays off :cheers:. Stay tuned cuz i got a couple big records with one of the top artist in the game in the making

Arch...Why is Yung Berg saying he made this?

EXCLUSIVE: Yung Berg Details Creation Of “Snapbacks & Tattoos”; Soulja Boy Remix On The Way | AllHipHop.com

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

You should whoop his ass...I think everyone else in the music industry has. Take he chain while your at it...or did he stop wearing them?

He said "We changed the beat like seven different times." I assume he's talking about you and him and whoever was there with you.

Last edited:
Arch...Why is Yung Berg saying he made this?

EXCLUSIVE: Yung Berg Details Creation Of “Snapbacks & Tattoos”; Soulja Boy Remix On The Way | AllHipHop.com

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

You should whoop his ass...I think everyone else in the music industry has. Take he chain while your at it...or did he stop wearing them?

Guess Berg co-produced it.
Driicky Graham - Snapbacks and Tattoos (Produced By Arch Tha Boss & Yung Berg)

Back