Snapbacks and Tattoos is almost Gold!!!

A

ArchThaBoss

Havnt been on here in a while. Bout to have my first gold plaque here soon lol. hard work pays off :cheers:. Stay tuned cuz i got a couple big records with one of the top artist in the game in the making

ahh didnt know you made that beat, i heard that song on the radio and immediately recognized that "ey" sound from a beat i made a while ago. Good shit.

It's in heavy rotation everywhere. My 17 year old been hip to this song. Amazing...a couple years back you had to rock a fitted or you weren't cool. Tried to get my son to get some he was like naw! Now it's all about the snap back joints. Snap back prices up like a MF too.

Wow, that's freakin nuts dude.....hear that on the radio literally everyday. Me & my friends jam to that ish lol. Congrats man, and good to see your success hasn't let you entirely outgrow the FP forums.

You are actually proud of this?

This the type of music that is destroyng hip-hop!

I am appaled that people keep fallng for ignorant and simple music.

What is the world coming to?

SMH!

------------------------

Sorry for hating bro. ;-(

Damn I didn't know you did that joint Arch, I BEEN hearing that on the radio, congrats!

Damn, I checked this thing out, just entered the Hot 100 6 weeks ago, number 73 right now, and #25 on the Hip Hop/R&B charts.

thanks everybody. i dont get on here much cuz i dont have much to say, i just figure post like these will be a lil motivation for someone. i dont feel successfull. but i guess thats a good thing, that means hungry for it, and staying hungry is how u win

the beat is still ass in my opinion if not for the fact that my generation is made up of a bunch of sheep that song would never make it. all you have going on is a drum beat and some 808's there's no really sound to that only noise. ain't tryna bring ya down but its the truth you just lucky that you were born in a generation that can't think for themselves and have to follow and or dick ride the next person

the beat is still ass in my opinion if not for the fact that my generation is made up of a bunch of sheep that song would never make it. all you have going on is a drum beat and some 808's there's no really sound to that only noise. ain't tryna bring ya down but its the truth you just lucky that you were born in a generation that can't think for themselves and have to follow and or dick ride the next person

u sound angry lol. u act as if i have no talent. every last element in that beat was done by design, simplicity was the goal. if it wouldnt have been a hit for driicky it would have been for someone else. u have no idea the story behind that beat and how many labels wanted it. id like to know what u think is good hip hop?

Back