Snapbacks and Tattoos is almost Gold!!!

u sound angry lol. u act as if i have no talent. every last element in that beat was done by design, simplicity was the goal. if it wouldnt have been a hit for driicky it would have been for someone else. u have no idea the story behind that beat and how many labels wanted it. id like to know what u think is good hip hop?

This is "rap music", not "hip hop" (in the 80s/90s sense) I guess, so that's the so-called "Backpacker's Dilemma".

I gotta admit I don't like much of this kinda music.......not at all. Simply heard too many of these simplistic beats. But I had your track on the "The Avengers Vol.2" mixtape (I think) and it was the only one song I liked.

Don't care much about the "sophistication" of beats, if it fits the rapper, the content, the flow, then it's good for what it is.

Congrats and keep on having fun. :cheers:

Not a producer but this songs sucks and the amount of people that dislike this song greatly outnumbers the amount that like it. Should've been given to another artist. A better one.

Congrats. My 14 year old nephew hipped me to this song, and I like it alot.

Didn't know what a snap back was though, until I googled it....then I'm like "oh, those old hats we stopped wearing in the 80's".

:cheers:

Congrats. My 14 year old nephew hipped me to this song, and I like it alot.

Didn't know what a snap back was though, until I googled it....then I'm like "oh, those old hats we stopped wearing in the 80's".

:cheers:

I said the same thing when my little cousin asked me to buy him a snap back.

Congrats Arch!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
Can't appease everyone. Enigmatic is entitled to his opinion. Even tho he's not a fan, a gold plaque definitely says something (a big ole f*ck your face). Congrats and stay on your grind.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Not a producer but this songs sucks and the amount of people that dislike this song greatly outnumbers the amount that like it. Should've been given to another artist. A better one.

Lol. That's a hater for ya!^

I'm not gonna lie to you, I hate this song for the simple fact that the dude doesn't even have but like 1 tattoo.. lmao. But on a serious note congratulations! I hope everything works out well for you

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

This beat slams though... always been a fan of the production on it... congrats again!

Can't appease everyone. Enigmatic is entitled to his opinion. Even tho he's not a fan, a gold plaque definitely says something (a big ole f*ck your face). Congrats and stay on your grind.

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Lol. That's a hater for ya!^

Please tell me how I'm a hater?

I don't care if the man produced a song with a blind monkey on it. A gold record is a huge accomplishment. Whether you like the song or not, a gold record in these times (especially produced by one of our own) is tremendous. Congratulations!!!

Play on playa..............

That's a very questionable statement. As it stands, the op is getting a GOLD PLAQUE from a single. Not an easy feat in todays industry. Basing your opinion on your "hate/like" ratio not only sounds like something a hater would say, but is also completely unfounded.

How about citing an actual resource (if there was one) for your whimsical comparison?

Your entitled to your opinion as well, i'll acknowledge that but your choice of words . . . regardless your biased from the jump.

Let the man enjoy his accomplishment instead of raining on his parade.

u sound angry lol. u act as if i have no talent. every last element in that beat was done by design, simplicity was the goal. if it wouldnt have been a hit for driicky it would have been for someone else. u have no idea the story behind that beat and how many labels wanted it. id like to know what u think is good hip hop?

since you asked, my idea of good hip hop music is anything from a nice instrumental to the rapper who is a true lyricist or has a top notch flow. example would be black hippy, asap mob, jay electronic (in fact lets just say everybody in roc nation even though i'm not a huge jay-z fan), jet life, pro era, good music, and wu-tang those are examples of good hip-hop artist right there. if you made this song back in the 90's or early 2000's people would have thought it was wack it might have been good back in the 80's when the only thing people could rap over were drum beats

first off the beat is so generic it sounds like something you hear from young upcoming teenage producers/rappers in cali and the fact that driicky is a terrible rapper just makes it worse

i will congratulate you on getting it gold, with this internet piracy we got going achieving that seem nearly impossible

Last edited:
That's a very questionable statement. As it stands, the op is getting a GOLD PLAQUE from a single. Not an easy feat in todays industry. Basing your opinion on your "hate/like" ratio not only sounds like something a hater would say, but is also completely unfounded.

How about citing an actual resource (if there was one) for your whimsical comparison?

Your entitled to your opinion as well, i'll acknowledge that but your choice of words . . . regardless your biased from the jump.

Let the man enjoy his accomplishment instead of raining on his parade.

I never said Arch was wack. I said he should've gotten a better artist on it. The fact that a song like this went gold is an example of what's wrong with rap today.

I never said Arch was wack. I said he should've gotten a better artist on it. The fact that a song like this went gold is an example of what's wrong with rap today.
gone were the days when you could have someone like scott make something and you know it was going to be a classic. my generation has a serious problem that is why i never go to my mates when i ask for new music they all have poor taste

co sign arch you know you can do better than this. go be on that scott storch ish you have inside of you

Last edited:
lmfao ya'll crazy. a nigga got a gold record with a brand new artist, no major co-sign, no major label push and ya'll niggas talking about "get somebody better on it"

congrats sir!

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

besides, ya'll may hate it. but 500,000 people out there loved it enough to buy it. Thats all that matters, make music for the people not for niggas on the internet to praise.

besides, ya'll may hate it. but 500,000 people out there loved it enough to buy it. Thats all that matters, make music for the people not for niggas on the internet to praise.

those 500,00 happened to be between the ages of 11-19 just so you know. i doubt the demographic goes beyond that. plus i did congratulate him but what i and the gentleman above are trying to say is that demographic who bought the song just goes to show where hip hop is heading not saying he his bad but that people would rather listen to simple stuff like this is amusing

like i said before arch you keep getting your paper and good job and luck

congratulations arch. First time hearing the track and i like it. Let me ask you a few questions and if you find the time please respond. Since that song has dropped and recieved the mass attention has your business increased dramatically as far as connections with people in the music industry? Have you had a lot more opportunitys come your way directly because of the snapback track? Just curious as to what this one track has done for your career :-)

Cheers

lmfao ya'll crazy. a nigga got a gold record with a brand new artist, no major co-sign, no major label push and ya'll niggas talking about "get somebody better on it"

congrats sir!

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Arch did say that a lot of people wanted the beat if I'm not mistaken. And this song was sort of pushed by Yung Berg. This is the same guy that gets made fun of all the time but somehow can rack up over 60 million views on Worldstar from some of his videos?

Arch did say that a lot of people wanted the beat if I'm not mistaken. And this song was sort of pushed by Yung Berg. This is the same guy that gets made fun of all the time but somehow can rack up over 60 million views on Worldstar from some of his videos?

from a person in the industry lookin out. having Yung Berg pushing a record doesnt really mean much, he pushes a lot of records and not many of them pop like this one did.

and even still that should inspire you to the point that a person that gets made fun of all the time in the industry has enough pull to get you a gold record if the record is hot.

come on theres more positives there then negatives

Haters wanna hate, lovers wanna love... ..... I don't even want, none of the above I want to piss on you. Lol

Last edited:
Back