Slow trap style beat needs feedback F4F!

very nice job kid! i love it! good job, id take out all those snippets of your voice, i know you wanna keep it there so people won't use your stuff without permission but it's very distracting & it'll throw people off. as for the audio production very nice job, id do way more switch-ups, i usually like to change the beat up every 4 bars & change the melody every 8. As for the mastering, yeah, that could be better, but that's the hardest part & hard to do if you don't have nice audio equipment. hope this helps, thanks for the feedback on my track, ill be following on soundcloud for updates!:
GUITAR ♚ trap ❈BSTNTRVP❈ (F4F) (thoughtful feedback :)

Thanks alot! Ill think about doing more switch-up to keep it more interesting. Followed you on SC!

---------- Post added 09-05-2013 at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-02-2013 at 09:35 PM ----------

I like what you did with that rise at like 1:18!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Check out mine btw...
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...at-ever-made-would-love-some-feedback-453847/

Thanks! Posting some feedback on your post right now.

not bad man.. its overall a nice beat but needed something a lil extra i just dunno what, can hear Drake crying his ass out on this beat. LOL

Back