should i sign to a label (ym) or stay indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all i care about is hearing this madscientist 10 year craft of learning on futureproducer forums and making a name for himself. i want to hear. I'm listening.... i got my popcorn ready. madscientist?

Then send him a damn private message about it, and someone close this crappy thread..

thanks for the real advice, but judging from your music your opinion on my music doesn't really exist. and those are freebies. i have over 500 songs.
You haven´t heard my music. Tried to tell you that the absolute most of my music isn´t published on the net. Calm down :)
I rest my case - it really ain´t too good or new.
You´re welcome :cheers:

10 years is a lot of time to perfect your craft lets hear it. I'm listening.... :) i want to hear 10 years of perfection...

It's obvious he doesn't want to share his music.I mean,he could just be a hobbyist and doesn't
take it as serious as some others who have only been doing this for a few months just to try to
get a check.Or he could be someone who does it just because he loves it.Some of us will
probably still be making music on our deathbeds (i know i will).I would just let it go b,do what
makes you happy and take real/honest advice in stride.Someone else said it,it takes thick skin.

Peace

it's obvious he doesn't want to share his music.i mean,he could just be a hobbyist and doesn't
take it as serious as some others who have only been doing this for a few months just to try to
get a check.or he could be someone who does it just because he loves it.some of us will
probably still be making music on our deathbeds (i know i will).i would just let it go b,do what
makes you happy and take real/honest advice in stride.someone else said it,it takes thick skin.

Peace
respect.love.2u im out!

my last post, please close after... please don't discourage others dreams you only hurting yourself.

PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS

Last edited:
my last post, please close after... please don't discourage others dreams you only hurting yourself.

PEACE LOVE HAPPINESS

i told you from the start to focus on your music, then you went into attack mode, so take your own advice. And why would I need to show a little punk my music?

Im really surprised this went 5 pages... a couple fpers must have been sleeping...
Usually u would have been put in ur place (verbaly) by now...
But for your future post...
-Dnt be so defensive especially if your boasting...
-Be more respectful
-You'd be suprised to kno who ur talking to from time to time... not everyone go's by there stage name..!!
Your gonna need help n those veterans u put down like to check ur old post from time to time...
n u might not get what u need b/c of it..

Good day

This thread needs to be closed. I knew the guy was having delusions of grandeur before I'd even read the first post. The guy came here with his lies and deceit hoping people would stand in awe.:topicclosed: The dude is a legend in his own mind. Please close the thread! :shame:

BRO madscientist thinks he better than all of us because hes been here for a Decade..... lets hear his music.... we all sharing our music but he hides....

you mean madscience

I'm the mad scientist (now mod scientist) and I have not even spoken in this thread before this so why you want to challenge my music is beyond me

as for the rest, the og's are right: you are trolling big time, trying to make it seem that everyone else is at a lower level than you when from their accounts you need to step your game up; I don't know: I refuse to listen to or critique members music because of disproportionate responses like yours.....

Try not to sound all the same and be unique, creative, original. nobody wants the same sounds anymore...... PEACE

I whole-heartedly agree with that. Finally, someone who speaks my language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back