should i sign to a label (ym) or stay indie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris2015

Hey should i stay indie or sign with a label?

if i sign with a label (like YM etc) will I keep all my masters?

thanks!

I'm almost #1 instrumental artist globally on reverb....

reverbnation.com/kris3015
soundcloud.com/lvkd

Last edited:
Lmao

focus on getting better and stop making fantasy threads

follow your own advice bud, you been on these forums so long you haven't done anything yet

im the dopest artist right now

#1 globally instrumental artist

approached by labels

who are you wheres your music ? have you listened to mine? PROB not

jealously never gets you far pal. I'm asking for honest advice...

Sorry my reality is different than yours....

which song? my soundcloud doesnt show anybody recent playing a song, so you didnt even listen.....

i thought this was a legit forum, but i guess its full of haters, jealous wanna-be clone producers all trying to sound exactly the same and not create something unique like me... im signing off.

good luck to everyone's career...

Try not to sound all the same and be unique, creative, original. nobody wants the same sounds anymore...... PEACE

Last edited:
which song? my soundcloud doesnt show anybody recent playing a song, so you didnt even listen.....

i thought this was a legit forum, but i guess its full of haters, jealous wanna-be clone producers all trying to sound exactly the same and not create something unique like me... im signing off.

good luck to everyone's career...

Try not to sound all the same and be unique, creative, original. nobody wants the same sounds anymore...... PEACE
I listened to the first two. Idk if it didn't count off my ipad or what but I did listen to them. Calm down lol

Sorry my reality is different than yours....

It has got to be because you're nowhere close to #1.....the number 2 dude has almost 60,000 fans
you have 1300?I guess you thought you could say anything and cats would believe it right?It's not
that hard to look up stuff online especially wen it's a specific site.You got all emotional like a female
cause dude said your drums need some work......o.k. that was his opinion......take it in stride or
dismiss it.And then you got mad and said everyone is being clones and making trap beats but i
doubt you've been here long enough to really listen to enough people to determine that BUT
to make things worse,there are like 3 or 4 beats on your page that are trap lke and the dude
that's number 2,you were given props to and all he has up are trap beats.Come on son,be real.
If you take offense to any of what i said,that's cool,i'm a grown man,and there's nothing you can
say or do to hurt my feelings.Ease up and enjoy what you do.

Peace

He's like a 10 year old telling a Picasso his art needs work.

let me hear his music.

I can't help you there,you and him have to work that out.
Just take every word in stride though bruh.Remember at the end of the day these cats are just
names on a screen and shouldn't affect your mood.That gives away your power b.

Peace

this forum is a joke. lol
dont make moves if youre heart isnt in it.
if i was #1 on a site and had a ****ing lot of attention I wonder if I would be asking artists @ future producers for advice.. dunno
anyways The ARROGANCE from this dude is real.

because i thought there would be real producers on this forum with real advice.

i was wrong. signing off. good luck to you all.

because i thought there would be real producers on this forum with real advice.

i was wrong. signing off. good luck to you all.

I'd be happy to give real advice to real people in real situations, but you've made more than one thread about your make believe scenario of signing with YM, while your music is pretty average and not even the style YM would be interested in. You look silly and there's no need for all your childish behavior, throwing fits at everyone who calls you out.

LMAO thats why all you lames are still on these forums after 10 years. theres no science in figuring out your failure.

style YM looking for? do they need another t-minus or lee on the beats etc? or the same producers producing the same sound that everyone can make already?

" it ain't a moment til i make it"

later loser, stay on these forums for another decade maybe you will get somewhere.....

i want to hear madscience 10 years of figuring this music out music....... wheres your music?

cocaineaudio your music blows man how can you even say im average when your way below average bro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back