Shawty Redd Is A Fraud!!!!

ConFukShus say...

"No man should give a damn but that man"

so profound.... just so phuckin' profound...

AveMcree said:
Im sorry but having the session files after the beats been tracked out dont prove sh!T... aint that the same thing FOC did when he tried to jack Mev for his beat????? Im sure Redd prolly did some paperwork or what ever but he did not do that track..... nor did he do "Who Dat"... nor did he do "Trap or die"......... and a few others

Im not just saying that to start no sh!t its just fact...... he is one of my favorite producers cuz dude is still hot and has the most biters on the internet period..... I sure they'll be another vid getting at me but lol..... I got people that will vouche in my favor.......

sorry Redd... you need to give credit when credit is due folk folk

lol you still one of my all time favorites

once again I aint saying he "stole" it but he didnt do that track....... technically speaking that is
Thats how most big name producers do it..

Last edited:
biggrome said:
So D. Rich should've declined SR offer and stayed on myspace?

Show light...

Umm of course, thats the only way he is going to get any type of placement... Thru Shawty redd... It would almost be impossible to get a placement with the type of **** he makes, elsewhere... Like i said all he care about is some bread, if he really cared about d rich's career wouldnt he tell him to make different type of ****?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackpot ProductionZ said:
You can produce a song without ever making a beat or picking up a pen.......

QFT

You can get executive producer credit on a project just by standing in the same room, listening, and saying "That sounds good."

Nothing to see here, this is just regular old business. I enjoyed Redd's stories though.

T. Newsome said:
Read above...

Thanks Mev :cheers:

???????? dude wasnt it you in another thread saying that you did "Sexual Eruption"????? I mean I knew that was a lie but yeah Fatboi did the actually track and Redd bought it from him and tricked him into forefeiting his credits

the industry is so shady!

serious

this is getting old.... let Redd live well he is living well regardless.... **** business is business so respect it

aight time for someone to plug they myspace so Redd can peep they ****

DirtyTrapTrax said:
???????? dude wasnt it you in another thread saying that you did "Sexual Eruption"????? I mean I knew that was a lie but yeah Fatboi did the actually track and Redd bought it from him and tricked him into forefeiting his credits

the industry is so shady!

I am Shawty Redd.

Thread over...

Go make beats

J Bob said:
How do you know he is? you dont know, I dont know... thats just my opinion

so you like voicing your opinion on things you know nothing about?

ahh i got you

and how do YOU know, I dont know?.. exactly

Last edited:
HitmanBeatz.com said:
DirtyTrapTrax = the same nigga as AveMcree...cmon, I can't be the ONLY one who picked up on that?

This dude has a HISTORY of making outlandish claims...including:

Nitti ghost produced "We Belong Together"
Nitti ghost produced "You Don't Want Drama"

Nitti already produced for 8ball 3 years prior to that album, so why would he go through Bangladesh when he could get the tracks to him, himself?
lol...

lol what????? that dude got his own mind... Ive been talked to T a long while ago about the whole "sexual seduction" **** and why would I have beef on Redd for when me and my homeboys have done songs with him???

Shawty Redd Feat. Dukes of Daville - Stranger Prod. By Shawty Redd
http://www.mediafire.com/?2s0m1h3fobn

um Producers sell beats to other producers all the time...... and yes Nitti did sell tracks to both Redd and Bangladesh

didnt you get banned from rocbattle for jacking beats???? jokes on you

Last edited:
There's no stealing of beats in situations like this. I know from personal experience when a producer like Shawty Redd (just an example) wants a track tracked out, a person who doesn't have any name recognition will usually give them what they want. There's no stealing if one person is giving the other person what they want. Paperwork will hopefully get signed if the track gets used and everything is ok. If not, that's when the legal troubles start, since even though you might be tracking out a project for someone, you still retain the copyright as no paperwork was ever signed handing your intellectual property over to another person.

as20gp said:
so you like voicing your opinion on things you know nothing about?

ahh i got you

and how do YOU know, I dont know?.. exactly

Lol silly you... I dont know nothing about? You dont even know who I am, and if I know people in this situation...

J Bob said:
Lol silly you... I dont know nothing about? You dont even know who I am, and if I know people in this situation...

as do i, and you dont know who i am either lol and you just said "YOU DIDNT KNOW" thats why i said that u didnt know anything about it

see what i mean?

Last edited:
AveMcree said:
lol what????? that dude got his own mind... Ive been talked to T a long while ago about the whole "sexual seduction"**** and why would I have beef on Redd for when me and my homeboys have done songs with him???

Shawty Redd Feat. Dukes of Daville - Stranger Prod. By Shawty Redd um Producers sell beats to other producers all the time...... and yes Nitti did sell tracks to both Redd and Bangladesh

didnt you get banned from rocbattle for jacking beats???? jokes on you
DirtyTrapTraxstarts off as a star-struck fan

then ends upsame party as You, not even a week later

then hears 3 cars bumping your mixtape

What are the Odds of that? It's obvious your posting as "DirtyTrapTrax" just to hype yourself up...:D

If M. Seal got co-production credits on "We Belong Together" and L-Roc & Jimmy Jam/Terry Lewis got co-prod credits on "Call on Me" why would JD have a problem giving Nitti credit if he really made those tracks? Cmon now...:rolleyes:

And I never was a member of RocBattle...someone just sent me that link ;)

Didn't Urb Tactics pull your card for name-dropping people you don't even know?

Back