Shawty Redd Is A Fraud!!!!

T. Newsome

......................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................

Not likely you assclowns... Make music! :hello:

BE@TBANGERZ!

Last edited:
Whats the point of the video... that doesnt even prove he made sexual seduction, he's only showing the session... and then he's just proving that he didnt make who dat with the D Rich tag in the beggining? lol... I luv shawty redd **** but thats not a good look

D. Rich - congrats on the homie success

All I got to say is:

Myspace - the number one source for networking

Well there you have it...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
...i tried 2 tell yall

09 is the year the producers revolt against all forums and blogsites

first dj toomp n now shawty redd..

shouts 2 D.Rich too

T. Newsome said:

Not likely you assclowns... Make music! :hello:

BE@TBANGERZ!

Im sorry but having the session files after the beats been tracked out dont prove sh!T... aint that the same thing FOC did when he tried to jack Mev for his beat????? Im sure Redd prolly did some paperwork or what ever but he did not do that track..... nor did he do "Who Dat"... nor did he do "Trap or die"......... and a few others

Im not just saying that to start no sh!t its just fact...... he is one of my favorite producers cuz dude is still hot and has the most biters on the internet period..... I sure they'll be another vid getting at me but lol..... I got people that will vouche in my favor.......

sorry Redd... you need to give credit when credit is due folk folk

lol you still one of my all time favorites

once again I aint saying he "stole" it but he didnt do that track....... technically speaking that is

Last edited:
Back