Shawty Redd Is A Fraud!!!!

I'd take millions without a question lol, but then when they're gone and I don't have a name, what's next?
If my name is on the paper, then it's a deal.
Any takers?

wow..did this nigga D-Rich get credit for the track?? like in the album credits does it say "prod. by D-Rich" ???

K-1ne said:
I'd take millions without a question lol, but then when they're gone and I don't have a name, what's next?
If my name is on the paper, then it's a deal.
Any takers?

Well, with marketing and power you can always gain exposure lol.

Why is that D. Rich tag not on the "Who Dat" version that came out on the album...? plus isnt someone saying "shawty redd on the trackkkk" wow lol im not saying he stole the beat but wtf? lol

If you blow a million dollars you deserve to be broke........

Having a "NAME" doesn't guarantee you won't blow money either, ask Scott Storch.......

I actually made that track. It's called Arab Money Remix on my Myspace page when I initially recorded it with a local artist

All this boils down to is a producer helpin out another producer. Each cat has his own pull within his circle of networking. If he hands a beat CD to a person within his network, placement chance is 90% ish vs a dude cold off the street. All that happend was Redd puting D. Rich's tracks in with his, put it in his network circle and that 90% placement chance kicked in. Now D. Rich is included himself within that circle. That's how the industry works, i do it, i've been done it to. It's the circle of life. And yes, money > fame/exposure... thats why this system works.

Getting money based on copywrite infringement against a big name or well established producer is damn near impossible. First off you don't have the money to battle it out in court, Second of all, the music business (especially music producers) is a damn secret society. You ever seen the movie Skulls? like that type ****. There's a brotherhood, that kinda watches out for one another. Third of all, you most likely don't have a track record, a la Shawty Redd etc. Plus many more things..ugh
Aight I see where you're getting at and it does make sense. I guess copyrighting your track really isn't too relevant nowadays.

All this boils down to is a producer helpin out another producer. Each cat has his own pull within his circle of networking. If he hands a beat CD to a person within his network, placement chance is 90% ish vs a dude cold off the street. All that happend was Redd puting D. Rich's tracks in with his, put it in his network circle and that 90% placement chance kicked in. Now D. Rich is included himself within that circle. That's how the industry works, i do it, i've been done it to. It's the circle of life. And yes, money > fame/exposure... thats why this system works.
I understand this concept and it is an important one. If your a noob and don't understand, that could be the difference from you keeping your kool when shawty redd calls you to join his team vs you cussing him over the phone and declaring beef. You do the latter and you're really only shooting your own self in the foot. Nice thread, peeped game.

I got Young Jeezy's album when it first came out and it didnt say "co'produced by D.Rich" much like the other stuff Redd suppose to have "produced" but he didnt

he is a well known credit hog and one of the main reasons why Fatboi left his crew.... and I always thought and actually knew Fatboi did "sexual seduction" they change the name to aviod giving Fatboi his credit.... its a shame because shawty redd dont have to do that

dont get mad at because you posted this dude... you better be very careful of who you do business with

and that goes for you too Dj Ave Mcree because you have been jacked a few times for your credits on a few hits and settled it over some quick cash

peace

for those who believe shawty redd is just a beat jacker...actual picture from the booklet from my own recession cd...

dsc00254.jpg

DirtyTrapTrax said:
I got Young Jeezy's album when it first came out and it didnt say "co'produced by D.Rich" much like the other stuff Redd suppose to have "produced" but he didnt

he is a well known credit hog and one of the main reasons why Fatboi left his crew.... and I always thought and actually knew Fatboi did "sexual seduction" they change the name to aviod giving Fatboi his credit.... its a shame because shawty redd dont have to do that

dont get mad at because you posted this dude... you better be very careful of who you do business with

and that goes for you too Dj Ave Mcree because you have been jacked a few times for your credits on a few hits and settled it over some quick cash

peace

Exactly, Fatboi left his crew... Everybody is acting like SR is trying to help D rich's career... Which he probably is, but he is more concerned about making money for himself than helping his career becuase he would tell D Rich to make some different **** since there is already someone who sounds like that (Shawty Redd/Fatboi)... Once he leaves Beatbangerz he is going to be lost if he still making the same ****

DirtyTrapTrax said:

FAIL....

Sensual Seduction (RADIO/Clean)
Sexual Eruption (ALBUM/Dirty)

I personally responded to you. Did this "brighten" up your day?
FAIL x10...

Read above...

Thanks Mev :cheers:

J Bob said:
Exactly, Fatboi left his crew... Everybody is acting like SR is trying to help D rich's career... Which he probably is, but he is more concerned about making money for himself than helping his career becuase he would tell D Rich to make some different **** since there is already someone who sounds like that (Shawty Redd/Fatboi)... Once he leaves Beatbangerz he is going to be lost if he still making the same ****

So D. Rich should've declined SR offer and stayed on myspace?

Show light...

Back