Sagging at 29...? Whats your opinion of it?

Q

Quiet Storm 2.0

Im guilty, ...i work for cash though, i dont have a real job, i do construction under the table, always have, ...ive kinda always lived how i wanted, never had to reform, ...is it still time for me to pull my pants up?

I guess it all depends on how you really feel. Me personally, my pants are always falling down. I can't help it.

Depends on what you plan to do to make money - sometimes you have to wear the uniform simply to get (and keep) the job (suit, tie, etc).

If you can survive on what you do do, then unless you feel the need to change your lifestyle keep doing what you're doing.

my father's point of view on this was "Why dress like a king and live like a pauper?, when you can dress like a pauper and live like a king!" i.e. spending money to look like you have money can actually limit what you can afford to do.

Better to dress affordably and live a comfortable life, than to dress expensively and live an uncertain life (not sure that you can pay rent or buy food or pay utilities etc....).

Last edited:
my pants sag because my belt broke and I cant afford to buy a new one right now. Nothing obnoxious, I just dont hike my pants up to my belly button like an old fart.

My pants sag because let's face it, it's hard to find pants the exact perfect width and length. And nobody is gonna buy them bad boys too small so I rather just go a little bit bigger.

If your ass isnt showing and you aren't acting like a ghetto azz nigguh then you can do whatever the hell you want

I stopped sagging after my first year in college... Just had an epihany like......"why tf do I even do this?". Haven't sagged since.....except in hoop shorts sometimes lol

but yeah, pull them joints up

Last edited:
More important stuff in this world to worry about. Type of shit don't concern me, I just keep it moving...mans ass dont have nothing to do with me lol. I could flip it and ask when is it to old for women to wear tight clothes, but really there aint no rule to any of it. I'm worried about when its to young more often than what ppl are to old for.

AG, you can get a plain black belt from family dollar LOL its all good though. I got my work belt there and it is actually kinda nice! lol

I got shit that fits, and i got shit that sags. IDGAF!! I see mofos around here must be 40 something, rocking J's and baggy shit, its all subjective to the indivisual.. I dont really think about it, when i see somebody dress a certain way, it rarley makes me think How Old Are they??

AG, you can get a plain black belt from family dollar LOL its all good though. I got my work belt there and it is actually kinda nice! lol

I got shit that fits, and i got shit that sags. IDGAF!! I see mofos around here must be 40 something, rocking J's and baggy shit, its all subjective to the indivisual.. I dont really think about it, when i see somebody dress a certain way, it rarley makes me think How Old Are they??

Haha i know man but if I was gonna go that cheap I'd just rock a shoestring. I just wanna wait and get a nice belt. I had a volcom belt since like.....shit idk probably 9th or 10th grade in high school and it was beat to hell and it finally broke the other day. So i'm just waiting till I can replace that puppy with something decent

aha I feel ya.. I spent like 5 bucks on my work belt at family dollar and Its holding up better than my polo belt LOL.. Im not that big on belts, but i know what you mean, gotta have a decent belt! but that chepo belt I bought for work had me Like DAMN!! one of my co-workers even went and got one. Shit is solid LOL!! Never thought I would say that shit LOL

aha I feel ya.. I spent like 5 bucks on my work belt at family dollar and Its holding up better than my polo belt LOL.. Im not that big on belts, but i know what you mean, gotta have a decent belt! but that chepo belt I bought for work had me Like DAMN!! one of my co-workers even went and got one. Shit is solid LOL!! Never thought I would say that shit LOL
Yeah I didn't mean to sound snobby at all lord knows I don't even have anything near a "designer" belt or anything like that lol. I just never could see my self in one of those skinny black belts with a gold buckle unless im taking my ass to court and wearing a suit lol

That might not be what you meant but that's just what I pictured. it is funny how cheap shit will hold up better than that expensive stuff though lol

Last edited:
sagging intentionally because you think it's cool or something is obnoxious, but obviously you can wear your clothing however you want. If you are questioning it , you probably already know that it's not a professional look lol. Do what you gotta do, if you're more comfortable w/ bigger pants, rock em, if you're subconscious bout it (seems you are) then start wearing something that makes you feel more mature.

life is too short to worry about stuff like this. kinda dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
The big homie Fleece Johnson has some words about sagging. Start at 2:00

"You sag yo pants in herre man, and somebody will be up in yo butt"

Back