Sagging at 29...? Whats your opinion of it?

Sagging makes you look just as silly as any old man with his pants pulled up under his armpits and it has always looked like shit in the extreme. Chicks don't want to be seen with some victim of poor fashion who looks like he just picked some random shit up off the floor and put it on, even if you work for a living and your clothes get dirty you can still turn a woman's head if you dress like a working man, some women are turned on by men who can build/fix things and without the right clothes you will be indistinguishable from some dirty bum who lives in a dumpster.

Sagging is not just a show of immaturity, it also puts you at a disadvantage if you need to run or if you get into a fight, because instead of just fighting the other guy you have to fight against your pants too and it's only a mater of time before you have fallen over with your pants around your ankles with your ass hanging out.

yeah thats one thing about me man when Im out doing anything important my pants are on RIGHT, my belt is tight and my shoes are TIED up incase I gotta dip off real fast. Thats a given.

Last edited:
How about................skinny hammerpants. Best of all worlds. Keep your pants up and still sag, yet they still skin tight....oh yeah!

This shit has me crying every time......never fails.

I can't take it. :cry:

Doodily...doodily..doodily doooooooo.

Last edited:
Depends on what you plan to do to make money - sometimes you have to wear the uniform simply to get (and keep) the job (suit, tie, etc).

If you can survive on what you do do, then unless you feel the need to change your lifestyle keep doing what you're doing.

my father's point of view on this was "Why dress like a king and live like a pauper?, when you can dress like a pauper and live like a king!" i.e. spending money to look like you have money can actually limit what you can afford to do.

Better to dress affordably and live a comfortable life, than to dress expensively and live an uncertain life (not sure that you can pay rent or buy food or pay utilities etc....).

I agree 100 percent. But unfortunately in life people perceive you as you present yourself so I do believe there is some truth behind dressing for success.

Back