RIP To Young Jeezy's Career.

^@Wip_Wop thats what I think.

I could say the same for T.I., unless he already offed his own career with all this prison nonsense. No Mercy could be it for him, but he'll prolly release another one

it means allot of you are commenting on something you know nothing about..

like telling a car owner how to drive his car, or his car is about to breakdown, when youve never drove or owned a car...

No career you cant tell another man his career is over...

but w/e this is FP...half you dont know what a placement is

I believe Hip-Hop is changing. That's why veterans like Young Jeezy, Nelly, 50 Cent, TI, and Soulja Boy are all facing career ending releases.
Veterans really? How long does your rap career have to be to be considered a veteran now? It used to be 10 years and only Nelly has hit the 10 year mark from the group you have listed. I think Jeezy will do fine he just needs to work his strategy to fit todays market better. Same with 50 Nelly and Soulja Boy. Idk wtf is up with TI. In today's climate you kinda have to pick a lane and stick to it aka be a one trick pony. At least as an artist.

Veterans really? How long does your rap career have to be to be considered a veteran now? It used to be 10 years and only Nelly has hit the 10 year mark from the group you have listed. I think Jeezy will do fine he just needs to work his strategy to fit todays market better. Same with 50 Nelly and Soulja Boy. Idk wtf is up with TI. In today's climate you kinda have to pick a lane and stick to it aka be a one trick pony. At least as an artist.

50 been in the game 10 years, and been through more than most artistI think its fair to call him a vet.

Man fuyck 50...Dude is so lame he literally brainwashed his fans into believing he gangsta...smh..

timeout.jpeg
EXPLAIN..............

are u sayin he not gangsta.

I think t.i. will be ok simply because T.I.'s fanbase is wider than Jeezy..

I think the Rick Ross BMF joint damaged Jeezy's career simply because those type of records are jeezy records...So Jeezy has to go back to the drawing board..

Jeezy cant come out with the "typical jeezy"kinda song that niggas will say its typical jeezy....The 1st record that is actually pushed will have to be an undeniable banger...

He needs less shawty redd and more mannie fresh,dj toomp,and cats who are versatile musically...

Jeezy can still do decent indie numbers...

Last edited:
Jeezy to me ain't been the same since TM 102: The Inspiration which may be his peak. His whole beef w/ Ross hurt him realisticlly since they're on the same roster. The mixtape he put out was apparently supposed to be TM 103, which I ain't even get around to listen to.

He needs a slew of new producers, do some features to get buzzing again and take his time on making some music and not the rushed stuff thats on those mixtapes.

This is why I love fp. We start up a subject about young jezzy. Then all of a sudden 50 cent get' s brought in the mix. I just have to say one thing. These kats know how to get money. That all anyone should be considering to do. Can' t wait for the first kat to hate on my reply.lol.

This is why I love fp. We start up a subject about young jezzy. Then all of a sudden 50 cent get' s brought in the mix. I just have to say one thing. These kats know how to get money. That all anyone should be considering to do. Can' t wait for the first kat to hate on my reply.lol.
smh.... :hello:

^U aint know as long as they "Gettin Money" their music is good??:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
why must we overanalyze these guys? jeezy is fine. as is t.i. both can come out of their situations and make great music. t.i.. is very versatile, women like him, men, thugs and suburbanite. he just needs to stop goin to jail and he will be okay. jeezy needs to become either more versatile or come with a harder classic jeezy type album. its not rocket science. neither of their career is over.. they just need to get their shyt together. however as someone did just mention, new artists will have to be as versatile as wiz, nicki, drake or they wont last long. its just hip hop now is more mainstream then its ever been. even moreso than the bling bling era.

First cat right here...Get money muthafuycka!!!!:victory::victory::victory:

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 AM ----------

^U aint know as long as they "Gettin Money" their music is good??:rolleyes:

Yeah I knew that. What are you trying to insult my intelligence?:mad:

Last edited:
How can T.I.s image be hurt by going to jail again? How is the guy who pioneered trapness gonna hurt his image by going to jail for less than a year? The only thing that was hurting his image was being too pop(ular) and too caught up in delivering positive messages to youth, his street appeal was suffering not vice versa. Him doing x and going to jail just makes us realize he hasn't sold out.

Al he has to do is make like 1 or 2 hard ass songs and he's back.

T.I. is a superstar, not like jeezy and all these other mere hit artists.

That's like saying Britney ruined her career when in fact she's just about to come out with something big right around the corner.

Stars can fade but superstars are not easily forgotten in a few months.

He's got an album interestingly called no mercy and if it's an indication of his flow, then it's on. I'm excited to hear it. So even though he's gonna be jailed for 2 years total, it's actually fine because he got a break in between to release an album. That's enough because who cares anyway? Wether the next album is 1 year away because he's in jail or because he's busy being a celebrity in between albums every year it doesn't make a difference. Last album was Paper Trail, a commercial hit, current album is promising, and next album in less than a year when he gets out.

So I don't get that logic. All the hottest artists went to jail too so that doesn't even make him stand out by himself in a bad way. He's in there with the Guccis and the Waynes who are all the most popular with the youth these days.

Last edited:
How can T.I.s image be hurt by going to jail again? How is the guy who pioneered trapness gonna hurt his image by going to jail for less than a year? The only thing that was hurting his image was being too pop(ular) and too caught up in delivering positive messages to youth, his street appeal was suffering not vice versa. Him doing x and going to jail just makes us realize he hasn't sold out.

Al he has to do is make like 1 or 2 hard ass songs and he's back.

T.I. is a superstar, not like jeezy and all these other mere hit artists.

That's like saying Britney ruined her career when in fact she's just about to come out with something big right around the corner.

Stars can fade but superstars are not easily forgotten in a few months.

It's not hurting his image. It's hurting his music. He's out of touch. Nobody is checking for this album. I touched on that in the write up I did about him last week.

Back