RIP To Young Jeezy's Career.

can someone summarize that long ass list of text into 5 sentences

This is crazy. Jeezy is nowhere near finished. the album isn't shelved, in fact DJ Folk his A&R is going thru beats as we speak. That author was really just trying to sound smart. Jeezy knows how to make hit records. Seriously, he KNOWS. Don't you need an album flop to be considered finished? He's never flopped. And there's nothing futuristic about waka or gucci! He's acting like they're pushing some envelope that Jeezy can't reach...that is hilarious. He wasted his time writing all that.

Last edited:
This is crazy. Jeezy is nowhere near finished. the album isn't shelved, in fact DJ Folk his A&R is going thru beats as we speak. That author was really just trying to sound smart. Jeezy knows how to make hit records. Seriously, he KNOWS. Don't you need an album flop to be considered finished? He's never flopped. And there's nothing futuristic about waka or gucci! He's acting like they're pushing some envelope that Jeezy can't reach...that is hilarious. He wasted his time writing all that.

jeezy is pretty much in the same situation as game is...

neither is appealing either...

Looking forward to Jeezy's new album whenever it drops. I know a lot of people feel otherwise but I really liked Trap or Die 2 when it dropped last Spring. Especially songs like Time and Hood Politics that were a little left for him. I haven't checked for him in a while so I'm excited to hear what the album's gonna be like. I hope they take some risks with it, but if all this label pressure people are talking about is true, they probably won't.

either way I still consider jeezy a don

I thought Trap or Die 2 was sick...and most ppl i konw think so too...
I also thought The Recession was great...it brought a new kind of trap to the game...classic album
I cant wait for his new album...career not over

If you have no buzz you are worthless to the mainstream hence Def Jam shelving his album.
DefJam needs to shelve themselves right now...They mess up more careers then they make... They got that Bad Boy kinda thing going on...Popular name but not quite doing it right. Even though If I was a rapper I would love to be on DefJam, kinda like wanting to be in front of the White House. Take a pic to show you were there and then back to the house.

I been saying that the industry was changing, and that if he wasnt gonna adapt to it they would black ball him out. I personally think A few artist are black balling the kid because when you speak of Jeezy you have to think of . JayZ Rick Ross, and T.I. as well as Luda. Luda's saving himself by doing albums with women,aka booty music. lol smart move but wack for the culture. Ross is trying to take Jeezys Spot. I think Im Big Meech!!!lol T.I. partnered with Ross on 2 songs before going back. And Jay Z has been a lil Quiet. Diddy aint lent out a hand as well. If you listen to Jeezys latest mixtapes you can hear him saying how they are black balling him, even the line where he says only thing you sold was your soul!! He knows whats going down period!!! When Jeezy first came in the game he told them that he wasnt doing it unless they let him do it his way and keep it 100 percent street. And the industry is trying to get street out of the industry period......Im in the A, and people down here know whats going on. Artist here are cool but they still fight for the crown period. For instance if you have an enemy and me and you are cool and you get locked up and I do a song with your enemy and it gets good response then what do u think is going on. lol Jeezy and T.I. are the top 2 artist in the A, and both have been friendly fighting for that spot, even Luda. Now also check where on T.I.s mixtape he said he had to get someone out of the game. what better hands to fall then mine he says. Who is he speaking of Shawty Lo???Lil FLip??/ why would he speak on them they are really non existent and him and Shawty have deaded that beat cuz Shawty Lo aint no lil flip. lol

Last edited:
Back