Rick ross uses mind control techniques in his music!

you really think being a CO won him a court case of half a mil? Really?

he lost the case cause Freeway Ricky Ross never trademarked his name nor his image, not cause he was a CO. Thats just the way the law works.

even if Rick Ross was a CO, he still rolled with Boobie Boys. That trumps anything. Being a CO had nothing to do with the 50 Cent shit, its just 50 Cents music kept getting shittier while Ross' music was getting even more popular so people didnt care. Every artist that 50 Cent went at that was more popular than him still survived (remember the 50 cent/Jay-Z beef?) sameeeee shit

saying that a CO is a cop, is like saying that mall security is a cop. Its just a job you dont even have to go to college to be a CO in certain prisons

No I don't think that. I was asking the other dude what he meant. Never said he was a cop either.

Zyprexa keeps me from thinking which helps keep me from the group of people that are trying to kill me so dont tell me you know that shit cuz you dont... You dont know shit bout my life but you swear you do....

You don't know shit about your own life but you swear you do....
That's the problem of being in a drug-induced psychosis.

I used to help people in your condition (and similar) EVERY SINGLE DAY. Including schizophrenics, teens with drug-induced psychotic episodes, people with personality disorders, etc...

I can't promise you to make you feel better, but if you need someone to talk to, who understands what you are dealing with, feel free to write me.

One thing I can tell you ahead of that though; it ain't as bad as you think it is. I've dealt with MUCH worse.

You don't know shit about your own life but you swear you do....
That's the problem of being in a drug-induced psychosis.

I used to help people in your condition (and similar) EVERY SINGLE DAY. Including schizophrenics, teens with drug-induced psychotic episodes, people with personality disorders, etc...

I can't promise you to make you feel better, but if you need someone to talk to, who understands what you are dealing with, feel free to write me.

One thing I can tell you ahead of that though; it ain't as bad as you think it is. I've dealt with MUCH worse.

all i gotta say 2 u is dont knock what u dont understand... i understand my life very well.... i know whats real.... it might take me getting killed and put on the news one day for you to beleive me... but dont knock what u dont understand

all i gotta say 2 u is dont knock what u dont understand... i understand my life very well.... i know whats real.... it might take me getting killed and put on the news one day for you to beleive me... but dont knock what u dont understand

That's exactly what a person in your situation would say.

Some think they are being followed by the FBI day and night, because they sniff coke, others think they are in a Truman Show and that everybody is creating a whole virtual world for them to be caught in, even others sit on the subway and could swear they hear the voices of people thinking "look at him, he looks like a murderer and rapist" (and the guy hasn't killed a fly in his life), etc...

That's the "simple" stuff.

An inferiority complex is often coupled with a superiority complex. Thinking one is super-important is the case and obviously, nobody believes you in a time, when a cab driver somewhere in Afghanistan ends up landing in Guantanamo (or being killed), because he was at the wrong time in the wrong place..........yet you are alive, well and kicking.

Start your "journey" here:
if you know what's real or not, then describe to yourself the reality of Black Ops operations trying to take out "unwanted" people. Like politicians in the opposition, drug-lords, media moguls, etc...
Think about the fact, that despite you comparing yourself to these people, you are still alive, not in jail, etc...

Strange, huh?

And now lets look at the other possibility:
"Not all of my thoughts can be right, but all of them can be wrong".

Reality is what you create in your brain.
When chemicals in your brain can change your perception of reality..........does reality change?

If not, then maybe YOUR reality should change?

Most people "self-medicate" and end up in jail, unhappy, commit crimes or let their unwillingness to accept their condition harm those around them.

Look for a decent therapist who can listen and allows you to falsify your own delusions.
You are wasting QUALITY TIME of your life chasing dragons. Dragons do not exist........except in your imagination.

Good luck.

you know what maybe its a good thing you dont know the truth... that way you can live happy in la la land, for real you act like your better than me and really idgaf cuz i know the truth and you dont. and you say what i go thru is nothing compared to you... have you ever had someone extract knowlege from your brain for 3 years strait trying to kill you and snitch on your homeboys so they all get locked up in prison... well guess what i have... you couldnt walk a mile in my shoes youd be dead within the first step u took so dont give me that shit about how your hard times have been harder than the shit ive been going thru. you have no idea what ive been thru

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

and another thing i dont "self medicate" myself neither so get the **** out with that ****in shit

LMAO!!!! Immediately when I was thinking "Damn this nicca must've been high as shit" he says "I'm not high....I wasn't high" lol.

Well put together video, he could have used a better song to prove his point tho...not really much lyrically in 911 that is controlling.

LMAO!!!! Immediately when I was thinking "Damn this nicca must've been high as shit" he says "I'm not high....I wasn't high" lol.

Well put together video, he could have used a better song to prove his point tho...not really much lyrically in 911 that is controlling.

LOL...The song was used just to demonstrate the different mind control techniques that he is using. He might not be saying BUY MY CD over and over again but he is using techniques that might make you want to keep listening to him.

That's exactly what a person in your situation would say.

Some think they are being followed by the FBI day and night, because they sniff coke, others think they are in a Truman Show and that everybody is creating a whole virtual world for them to be caught in, even others sit on the subway and could swear they hear the voices of people thinking "look at him, he looks like a murderer and rapist" (and the guy hasn't killed a fly in his life), etc...

That's the "simple" stuff.

An inferiority complex is often coupled with a superiority complex. Thinking one is super-important is the case and obviously, nobody believes you in a time, when a cab driver somewhere in Afghanistan ends up landing in Guantanamo (or being killed), because he was at the wrong time in the wrong place..........yet you are alive, well and kicking.

Start your "journey" here:
if you know what's real or not, then describe to yourself the reality of Black Ops operations trying to take out "unwanted" people. Like politicians in the opposition, drug-lords, media moguls, etc...
Think about the fact, that despite you comparing yourself to these people, you are still alive, not in jail, etc...

Strange, huh?

And now lets look at the other possibility:
"Not all of my thoughts can be right, but all of them can be wrong".

Reality is what you create in your brain.
When chemicals in your brain can change your perception of reality..........does reality change?

If not, then maybe YOUR reality should change?

Most people "self-medicate" and end up in jail, unhappy, commit crimes or let their unwillingness to accept their condition harm those around them.

Look for a decent therapist who can listen and allows you to falsify your own delusions.
You are wasting QUALITY TIME of your life chasing dragons. Dragons do not exist........except in your imagination.

Good luck.

Maybe you should look into a career in medicine? AfroThunder is right about one thing, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS SITUATION nor do you possess all those vital answers, mental illness can be brought on in many ways not just through drug abuse or excessive alcohol intake, the only thing both you guys can agree on is that people are shaped by their own personal surroundings. AfroThunder uses prescription medication to help him cope with distress caused by his own surrounding environment, questioning his take on the reality of his world is only going to be counter productive, JeanLuk you really seem like a nice guy with the right kind of motive, AfroThunder Keep on doing what you do, by channelling your energies into your creative side, so long as your constantly evolving you will always fulfil your own potential, I know it's not much consolation, but there hasn't been a person in the history of the human race who won't die! that means everyone! Including your enemies!

Last edited:
AfroThunder, I've been through this too I completely know what you mean. The more I learn, the more 'sane' I get, the more I realise, nothing can really be proven. No matter who I ask, in any position, from any education, in any organisation, you can never get the low down. Science is just an educated guess at what the world is. Language is primitive. Even mind reading is a far cry. Religion is about the same as science.

There is no answer yet I always wanted to know why there was no answer.

There's not much difference in there being an answer or not, if you feel like there is, there can be, the mind will just interpret.

But trust me, I have friend in high places. All of us are powerless but I would share my power with anyone willing to fight back against this thing. We can war with them. I have no problem with fighting a higher power to get what I want, its all I know. Life for me is about doing the things I enjoy as much as I can. I see green and red apples with words on them in a language I can't understand and I want the green apples, I don't want the red apples, they taste ok but I know what they mean. Like that one time, like that one time.

Just get those green apples, you know that's all you need to be happy.

And welcome to the Red Dragons. :topicclosed:

AfroThunder, I've been through this too I completely know what you mean. The more I learn, the more 'sane' I get, the more I realise, nothing can really be proven. No matter who I ask, in any position, from any education, in any organisation, you can never get the low down. Science is just an educated guess at what the world is. Language is primitive. Even mind reading is a far cry. Religion is about the same as science.

There is no answer yet I always wanted to know why there was no answer.

There's not much difference in there being an answer or not, if you feel like there is, there can be, the mind will just interpret.

But trust me, I have friend in high places. All of us are powerless but I would share my power with anyone willing to fight back against this thing. We can war with them. I have no problem with fighting a higher power to get what I want, its all I know. Life for me is about doing the things I enjoy as much as I can. I see green and red apples with words on them in a language I can't understand and I want the green apples, I don't want the red apples, they taste ok but I know what they mean. Like that one time, like that one time.

Just get those green apples, you know that's all you need to be happy.

And welcome to the Red Dragons. :topicclosed:

Crikey reminds me of this - Blue Pill or Red Pill - The Matrix (2/9) Movie CLIP (1999) HD - YouTube maybe there's something in the phrase the truth is often stranger than the fiction?

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Exactly!!!!
Just like the Jim Jones cult and Manson's shit.
Homie you couldn't get me to believe that bull in a million years.

Don't kid yourself religion has always been the opium of the masses!

This type of binary duality explains it perfectly. Another phrase I've had in my mind recently is 'resistance to creativity,' whose origin I'm unsure of. Just like in the case we see here - a higher, inner power has conflict with the lower outer shell. We can be in two places at once ;)

Maybe you should look into a career in medicine? AfroThunder is right about one thing, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS SITUATION nor do you possess all those vital answers, mental illness can be brought on in many ways not just through drug abuse or excessive alcohol intake, the only thing both you guys can agree on is that people are shaped by their own personal surroundings. AfroThunder uses prescription medication to help him cope with distress caused by his own surrounding environment, questioning his take on the reality of his world is only going to be counter productive,

I have a degree in psychology and used to work with teens and young adults, so thank you for the advice ;) mostly people with schizophrenia/psychosis/drug-induced psychosis.

Reading-comprehension; the topic is "mind control", yet most people cannot control their minds enough to read through a couple of posts and understand what's being written, because the attention span is so low.
This isn't only directed at YOU.

Questioning one's take on reality is never counter-productive. That's exactly what he should do (look up what a PSYCHOSIS is, for starters).

He shouldn't take an anti-psychotic (yes, anti-psychotic comes from "anti- psychosis") to "make the voices go away", he should take it in combination with THERAPY to realize, that his take on reality led him there.......to paranoia and being scared of external control.

I'm trying to help, because I know where this childish behavior can lead to; in the best case, loss of precious quality-time in life (that's what happens for him now; he chases his paranoia to a place where he will realize his paranoia led him to).
Psychotic periods in combination with bi-polar disorder often create the impression of "old school" schizophrenia.

Paranoia, headaches, superiority complex.....questioning his reality is what he should spend his time on, not chasing some nonsense about "mind control" on message boards and looking into stuff written by people with similar outlook on reality as his..............guess if that's HEALTHY for a schizophrenic, or not?

Btw, the easiest trick I used to pull on people with a superiority complex was the card trick.
Some of those in a psychosis thought they can predict the future.

So I took a deck of cards, shuffled it a couple of times and asked them to predict the order of the cards I pick. MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO PERFORM THIS "REALITY CHECK" TEST, when first asked. And it's not for the reason that government might abduct them, because they know the future. LOL

I have a degree in psychology and used to work with teens and young adults, so thank you for the advice ;) mostly people with schizophrenia/psychosis/drug-induced psychosis.

Reading-comprehension; the topic is "mind control", yet most people cannot control their minds enough to read through a couple of posts and understand what's being written, because the attention span is so low.
This isn't only directed at YOU.

Questioning one's take on reality is never counter-productive. That's exactly what he should do (look up what a PSYCHOSIS is, for starters).

He shouldn't take an anti-psychotic (yes, anti-psychotic comes from "anti- psychosis") to "make the voices go away", he should take it in combination with THERAPY to realize, that his take on reality led him there.......to paranoia and being scared of external control.

I'm trying to help, because I know where this childish behavior can lead to; in the best case, loss of precious quality-time in life (that's what happens for him now; he chases his paranoia to a place where he will realize his paranoia led him to).
Psychotic periods in combination with bi-polar disorder often create the impression of "old school" schizophrenia.

Paranoia, headaches, superiority complex.....questioning his reality is what he should spend his time on, not chasing some nonsense about "mind control" on message boards and looking into stuff written by people with similar outlook on reality as his..............guess if that's HEALTHY for a schizophrenic, or not?

Btw, the easiest trick I used to pull on people with a superiority complex was the card trick.
Some of those in a psychosis thought they can predict the future.

So I took a deck of cards, shuffled it a couple of times and asked them to predict the order of the cards I pick. MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO PERFORM THIS "REALITY CHECK" TEST, when first asked. And it's not for the reason that government might abduct them, because they know the future. LOL

you missed the whole point of me even contributing to this thread everything im talking bout is actually happening in real life... im not making this shit up.... you think i would waste my time to even talk on this forum when i could be making beats instead... im warning people about the future... youve heard of the mark of the beast in the bible... thats whats in me!!!!!!! so are you sayin that the bible isnt real and this is all in my imagination?

Last edited:
One thing is - how do you know his take on reality is not born out of a true personal reality, it's pretty shameful that a person with your medical background seems to want to 'text book case' a person you've never met, whether this was born out of a need to help some-one out, or perhaps born out of some lost sense of vanity that involves defending your own credibility, your approach towards what you perceive is going on, could not be more destructive, discourteous or presumptuous, how the hell did you treat a patient without first trying to establish some respect and trust, and yes I'm well aware of cognitive behavioural therapies, you saw those signs and jumped in feet first, challenging your potential patient over an internet forum is really professional, as for the Degree, mmm, common sense springs to mind, you must agree helping an INDIVIDUALS need involves so much more then matching them up with those theory books and tricky little Lab rat tests that tell you it's okay to gungho a diagnosis and cause on the person?

Oh and by the way, I don't claim to know what truth is out there, around every corner, no matter how childish those wise ones with college degree's deem, they definitely???? might!

Last edited:
Back